What did you think of this anime?

What did you think of this anime?

pic: how can you say no this face when she timidly asks you to buy her a toy or snack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_-bIxK23dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was cute but didn't do anything very interesting to break up the middle school girl drama plot.
Remove saucer.

Noel is the cutest and best daughteru. She is not to be sexualized even by the show and staff themselves. Show was fine, bit too drama heavy I think. It was the first 3hz anime, I think, so I probably won't forget about it anytime soon.

Felt like something PA Works would have done and I don't mean that as a compliment.

It was very good, but Sup Forumsnons have too much autism to understand the characters.

It was very cute but predictable.

I like shows like that. Reminds me of good old Disney classics.

Overall It was a good show but the most memorable part to me was the ED it's so good
youtube.com/watch?v=E_-bIxK23dw

Yeah it was their first.
Dimension -X was disappointing, but Flip Flappers looks great.

neol is so cute

Best daughter

Man I forgot how good the ED was.

This studio has been responsible for multiple anime I've suffered through for the sake of one girl. Thankfully, they're always just good enough that I feel it wasn't a wasted experience.

Also, Noel best girl.

I was incredibly drama-sensitive at the time and Yuzuki almost made me drop the show with her early drama. Thankfully she came around pretty quickly and it was relatively smooth sailing after that.

Noel is just too damn lewd.

Without a doubt. I want to fuck her so bad.
Cuddle with her, too. Cuddle-fuck.

DELET