RIP 1606 - (1945) 2017

Here we pay respects to a once Great Britain and tell of what we best remember about such a dear Nation that died a slow and embarrassing death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-K8X23mpo&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&index=1
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=idj86GJFgP0
youtube.com/watch?v=WdV0tfsKw3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your country died when Churchill did

Churchill was a fat stupid faggot.

I;m from the midlands,
Hi!!!

does this mean you're going back home ahmed?

And he was still the best you people could produce. Says a lot about your """""country"""""

>And he was still the best you people could produce.
Of course you Amerikikes would love a fat, Jew lover.

GOOD

we died when we lost Catholicism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx-K8X23mpo&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw&index=1

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/

The arguments against Jewish immigration, and how those arguments were ignored, hurt to read.

We meet here today to honor the life of Britain. We give thanks for her life and ask Allah to bless her now that their time in this world has come to an end.

For Britain, the journey to Jannah is now beginning. But for us, there is loss, grief and pain. Every one of us here has been affected - perhaps in small ways, or perhaps in transformative ones- by Britain. Hers life mattered to us all. Together, let us open our hearts and commemorate the impact Britain had on us.

>Every soul shall taste of death, and you shall only be paid fully your reward on the resurrection day; then whoever is removed far away from the fire and is made to enter the garden he indeed has attained the object; and the life of this world is nothing but a provision of vanities. al-Imran 3:185, Quran

Britain is safe. She has already is now on their way to Jannah. Let us say this final farewell to her body as we commit Britain's physical form to its natural end.

Britain, we bless you and thank you for being a part of our lives. We honor your life on Earth and we pray for your peace ever-after. We will not forget you. May Allah bless you. Go well

We have been remembering with love and gratitude a life that touched us all.

I encourage you to help, support and love those who grieve most. Allow them to cry; to hurt; to smile and to remember. Grief works through our systems in its own time.

Remember to bless each day and to live it to the full in honor of life itself - and of Britain. We often take life for granted and yet it is the greatest gift Allah gave us.

I would now like to invite to the front anyone who would like to share some remarks about Britain

Ohhhh nooooooo the French is "winning" let sale everything and go..

Ohhhhhhh nooooo the German is coming lets kill them all...

English tongue: 75% German 15% French 10% other 100% retardation

Great Britain isn't dead as long as the Big Ben bongs and doesn't have a crescent and star on top of it.

No one can even say goodbye to this shithole.

Your humour. I'll miss that.

First time I visited London was in early 90's - I loved it. Hung out at pubs until 2am ordering fish&chip and swilling warm flat pisswater....had a grand ole time. Lots of energy and life in the place.

Last time I visited was 2016 and was shocked at decline. Most pubs have closed now (anti-smoking laws). The few remaining ones seem to be barely hanging on. Went to one by hotel and it shutdown at 10:45pm. Everyone on street looks sick and faded. Goat-herders everywhere.

The strange thing is hardly none of the natives are willing to discuss its decline. They fall into either one of two camps: Those that acknowledge it but are too worn out to talk about it, and the other larger group who seems completely oblivious. Its almost like they think this malaise is temporary and can't see at all how its all permanently gone.

No, just revolt and destroy all xenos and traitors high and low

And kikes, don't forget the fucking kikes

just another shitty gentile empire that allowed jews to run rampant throughout it and died as a consequence.

nothing of value lost....a lesson to the rest of the world

Where abouts?

I see Churchill gets accused of antisemitism by philosemites and vice versa. Like a true politician.

It isnt over yet.

Our nation died because of Churchill.

Your history, culture and race aren't something you get to give up because they're not just yours, they belong to everyone who came before you.

Fuck Churchill... that worthless sack off piss is NOTHING compared to Mosley.

F
Goodbye great nation you gave the world many gifts but like the romans you feel to invaders

Londonistan

Holy shit was this written in 1940?

Good work op

Quando sono solo
Sogno all'orizzonte
E mancan le parole
Sì lo so che non c'è luce
In una stanza quando manca il sole
Se non ci sei tu con me, con me
Su le finestre
Mostra a tutti il mio cuore
Che hai acceso
Chiudi dentro me
La luce che
Hai incontrato per strada
Time to say goodbye
Paesi che non ho mai
Veduto e vissuto con te
Adesso si li vivrò
Con te partirò
Su navi per mari
Che, io lo so
No, no, non esistono più
It's time to say goodbye

Pink Floyd was pretty good. England's rugby team of 10-15 years back was wonderful. Nothing wrong with a good Cheddar. But yeah, it's time to gas the bongs and get on with life.

It's okay Brits, I maybe American but I know you have a wonderful history that should be preserved. We must overthrow the kikes in North America and Europe. Not to mention massacre all the shitskins as well.

Thx for posting this op it needed to be declared
US about to succumb to its necrotizing fasciitis tho

People have been ripping the piss out that faggot on Twitter for days.

Piss off and leave then coward. But you can fuck off half way round the world and still be a chicken shit there. The rest of us will stay and fight like we've had to do before.

>implying the reformation was real

The fish heads at the Vatican are still in charge.

That country is my ancestral home. I am aware of the british empire and its apparent atrocities, but that was then, and this is now and don't give s shit, as most of the empire's possessions were protectorates, this country included.

the river thames is too shallow for the likes of them corrupt politicians. Currently, The North sea is at its warmest I hear.

Why 1606? (Act of Union 1707?)
British isn't really a thing.
Fuck you and your defeatism.
sage

Your empire was based, but then you actually let the niggers stay in your homeland. I feel sorry for you, t.b.h.

it is painfull to look at such a wonderfull nation be degraded and destroed like it is. even despite the history, i would join in a fight to liberate britan from multiculturalism in a heartbeat

It's sad to see, but with that, the British nation has become, I am not surprised to see it in the utter downfall. Surely it is a punishment from God as he allows the nation and the west, in general, to be destroyed for turning away from Him or claiming to represent His will on Earth when His will is made abundantly clear in the Word and ministry of Jesus Christ and those to testify to His truth.

I pray for all the innocent souls who are being descended on by those who would inflict pain and suffering onto others on behalf of their own sin. All men are guilty, but some are guilter for they man stain their hands with blood or defile and rob a woman of her dignity.

Repent, for we are all sinners, through trying to just better. Pray for protection and mercy from God in the name of Christ and it shall be given, for He did not come into this world to condemn and punish but to bring mercy and love through His example, for He lived without Sin.

Through abandoning God, the West has abandoned the very bedrock which our civilization stands upon and what sustains its glory, for we like others before us, are abandoning God through our society more and more.

What must God think, to see those who glorify Sin revel in the consequences of their Sin, do they not realize what they sow.

Woe to the West, Woe to Great Britain, whom once proudly claimed that its people would build Jerusalem in England’s green and pleasant land. A nation who loses its sense of Destiny with God also loses its sense of destiny.

As such is the western world, and man itself.

May the Lord bless you and protect you all in these dark times my brothers and sisters in Christ and of man. Peace be with you all.

Amen.

sense of purpose and condemning itself to demise.*

th...thank you...

What flag is that supposed to be? This is offensive, please delete.

Please see real union flag.

Long live Britain, aka Western Pakistan

>maybe
So which is it? Yes or no?

I still like you bongs, but get your shit together and stop being whiny little fucking cucks, Jesus Christ

Tony fucking blair is to blame for the state of the uk.

Im old enough to remember when englishmen had tremendous pride in their country.

Reminder.

btw if any of you are feeling paticularly blackpilled listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=iDMiui8LShk
its what i always listen to whenever there is another terrorist attack

Literally every problem in the world today is the result of America taking over as global superpower from Britain and being inept at governing the world due to it having no experience of colonial administration.

No, FDR is (and Churchill for trusting him).

Yeah. FDR as well.
A depressed cripple who screwed his lesbian mule cousin.

noticed you here more often botswana, how is it over there

TAKE THE WHITEPILL

TAKE THE BOWDEN PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

It's not over lads, join the vanguard.

thats not even the british flag you cuck

the red diagonal cross is supposed to be off-centre

If you ever feel the blackpill creeping in watch some Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=idj86GJFgP0

youtube.com/watch?v=WdV0tfsKw3s

>caring about faggy differences in a flag while our country degrades
>gargles blood
>thats not a machete it's kukri