ITS HAPPENING: LAUREN SOUTHERN CALLS OUT (((LOOMER)))

Are you with #TeamSouthern or #TeamLoomer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HTmq9FpaRsU
freestartr.com/lauraloomer
Instagram.com/looms93
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
webmshare.com/aogyz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't TMZ, faggot. In all fields.

OOooooOOOooooOOO

someone tell me, do you read these shitposts (from twatter??) top-down, or bottom-up?? And what the fuck is a loomer??

Sage all fields this is jewish banter made to create advertisement. Common jewish trick

Why aren't these two cunts at home looking after a litter of children and preparing their husband's dinner? Southern claims to be conservative but behaves no differently to a run of the mill Millennial lefty bitch

I don't care about Patreon whores. Sage.

go kill yourself. I never say this to anyone on Sup Forums. But srs, I'd really want you to go and take your life.

>watching random whores who think they're revelant duke it out on twitter
no

This.

Redpill is getting diluted daily on Sup Forums.

Jew fights are fun to watch. Everyone wins

Surely you guys have seen this right?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=HTmq9FpaRsU

We are currently under dedicated slide attack from what is probably Soros funded cadre. Though this may be a legitimate discussion for recreational time, it is helping to displace discussion of breaking issues. Right now the priority items are:

Uranium One

The Vegas Shooting

Pedophilia network destruction

Anything else is contributing to slide discussion of these breaking issues.

Sad the lengths women will go to to compete over attention

>1 post
Fuck off leftypol
Only reddit cucks worship e-celebs

Welp, that shouting-in-a-press-conference shit was pretty cancerous, but is Loomer for srsly threatening legal action over these tweets? THAT much cancer?

This

joomer is a piece of shit kike

fuck off people were posting joomer shit all over the place no one should like her no one should the alt-lite. If you notice no one has tons of fucking graphs like those shilling against spencer or southern I fucking wonder why? Maybe its because spencer and all these other people are fucking threats to them?

i fucking hate her with a burning passion. she just wants shekels, it's all she cares about! She tries to make it seem like she is wise to the jq, but she doesn't give a shit, its just a show to lure in patrons. she's the epitome of r/the_donald, a fucking normie who went on Sup Forums a few times and thinks shes #WOKE

Who? What?

This is why female run societies never work.

Loomer has risen in my estimation after that, desu.. Bit less of the po-faced holier than thou shit girls, then you perhaps wouldn't come across as insufferable cunts 90% of the time.

BUT how we gonna resolve this fur n claws festival of bitchness? Mud Wrestling? Wheel change speed contest? Wet T-shirt debate?

What the fuck is wrong with you your thirsty beta? Why the fuck do you care about these literally who sluts so much?

Anyone who is not on Team Southern is a kike shill.

Laura Loomer is a rapist and a shit journalist

Yeah, how old is she now, 24?

I don't know who any of these people are, and neither should you.

Fuck off with your social media circljerk faggotry.

>barren whores being catty bitches

Who the hell cares?

>two attention whores fighting over alt-right neckbeard attention

I wan't nothing to do with this faggotry, anyone who cares about this garbage can go fuck themselves.

haha yes fellow Sup Forumsack we must cut off the link between normies and politics Sup Forums so no one gets jwoke any longer. i remember when Sup Forums was "good".

Lara Loomer works for the ADL. She was sent in to co-opt Lauren Southerns gig.

>Laura Loomer is a rapist
go on
>and a shit journalist
yes, and its Pulitzer Nomination for 'today. i tossed my hair' Team Southern, no doubt? At least I have seen one of the combatants do something vaguely resembling journalism recently, and it most certainly wasn't Lauralee.

Oh yeah loomer is aids. I thought you were a leftypol shill shitting on lauren southern.

I'm gonna go with the white one, but sage too

>early twenties
i.e., the best time to have kids not be an autistic or a downie.

>go on
twitter.com/nrxrubicon/status/921426424912900096
>At least I have seen one of the combatants do something vaguely resembling journalism recently, and it most certainly wasn't Lauralee.
This Vegas thing is the first time Loomer has EVER done any real investigative work and even that has been mired with her usual embarrassing tactics of harassing people while filming with her iPhone

Fairbanks deleted a tweet saying Loomer raped somebody

Two roasties fighting for dominance over sexual stimulation of small see wee burgers for financial gain.

cerno and loomer have been getting aggressive lately. their heeb handlers must be getting impatient.

I'm not , but I'm pretty confused as well about how to read twitter posts. I think sometimes they are chronological and sometimes they aren't. Is this maybe due to some personal settings or different clients or anything?

>One travels the world documenting real events and interviewing real people
>The other is a dried up 35 year old kike with a shitty nose job

Loomer is a money grubbing double agent.

if you click on a tweet it opens the thread, which has the oldest tweet of the thread at the top. otherwise, the newest tweet is at the top.

Damn, nice thot.

God damn that gets me so turned on, except she's not attractive, but the words she's saying.

even fucking finnbro above gave her SOME credit, and that credit where its actually due, if you being honest, no shit.
>he said she said etc

he, ueli, villicht ligts a üs?
>mfw to intellegent too read twatter

>cerno and loomer have been getting aggressive lately
I noticed this with cernovich, he seems to be unhinged almost has anyone else noticed this? He's been acting really aggressive lately and it seems out of character, but then again his jewish handlers are probly freaking out

I'm team zyklon b

Ive been struggling with this also. I think its designed for sub humans

I'll give her all the shekels she wants so long as she sucks my goycock.

LOL get out shill

Muh Lauren southernstine

I won't know until I buy her book. Better grab it quick before liberals ban it!!!!!

I'm not sure which is worse. Probably lauren

Even Will Chamberlain, the guy who is Cernovich's buddy and in the same clique as Loomer turned on her and implied the same thing. There's not this amount of smoke without fire, everyone hates Loomer.

This one is a reply string so you read top down. You can tell by the blue line that connects the tweet and that there are multiple people tweeting.
Other screencaps are groups of tweets from the same person, which appear bottom up unless shooped in the right order.
Most of the time they are not shooped, though, so if it is a bunch of tweets from the sam person, you should probably read bottom up

kinda makes sense I guess, I'm still pretty confused about twitter and why it has become so fucking popular. I guess my autism prevents me from understanding social media.

want rächt hesch, hesch rächt, Hans.

It should be “Die Thot”. “Der” ist männlich.

Quick rundown?

Who is this woman??

Is this the alt-cuck version of Tupac versus Notorious B.I.G.? Did your producers put you up to this to drive altcuckbuks?

It's roid rage. He's been eating gorilla pituitary glands.

Hahahaga

>anime posting
>pretending ignorance

Newfag please.

Ladies and gentlemen.. The spurdo

This Laura Loomer looks more like a Lance Loomer

I never usually come into these /r/the_donald threads, but lmao:
Investigative Journalist Former @Project_Veritas operative Proud American Jew Support my work: freestartr.com/lauraloomer Instagram.com/looms93

>Proud American Kike
AHAHAHAHHAA

Get a fucking grip lads. Also that Southern lass is a kike as well.

Women are not allowed to be involved in politics under NatSoc. Now fuck off.

Got dayum i said got DAYUM. Meme it fellow 'pedes!

dis

Who is Loomer I’m on here like 3 hours a day and don’t know who that is

Lauren is not jewish, retard:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

webmshare.com/aogyz

Liars are not allowed to be involved in politics under NatSoc.

loomer has done an outstanding job on the las vegas shooting and lauren does a good job in general. i dont see why idiots on the right ever attack each other at all. anyone who does is a moron.

thanks burger. I'll give your rule of thumb a try. Maybe.

I'd bet she is into nazi roleplay too bad about her face though.

>are you on team Jew or team Jew?
You'll join them on the same train

>being a pompous little faggot over a made up term

go the fuck back to your reddit shit hole, retard.

She definitively has a complex about being a Jew hahahah

Not everyone on the right is equal. Literally everything else Loomer has ever done apart from some of the Vegas stuff has been garbage. And she attacks the right all the time. She belongs in an oven.

pekka strikes again
but bants aside she looks arch danish

Fuck off you mongoloid fuck. She's admitted her Grandmother's a kike.

Regardless, why are you following the words of a woman? Pathetic.

How is she claiming to be natsoc when she's getting involved in politics and running around with nogs instead of raising children? All fucking respect lost.

The only women who should be awarded are great mothers who raise great kids.

Like I've always said. Fuck Loomer. She's a hooked nose kike that leeches off of pol for her own journalistic pursuits. Jones and Owen spit roasted her on a case of super male vitality. She's controlled opposition and a jew

(((Loomer))) is a filthy kike

Rootless international Jew the pic

Lauren Southern is good, they have a shill campaign against her because she is so effective.

>shopped images and memes
wtf, I love Laura Loomer now

>If you notice no one has tons of fucking graphs like those shilling against spencer or southern I fucking wonder why?
Maybe cause she isn't retarded and doesn't advertise her shit here like dicky and kikern

>holes arguing with each other

Who cares

So you're going to double down on the lies? This won't end well for you kiddo.

>She's admitted her Grandmother's a kike.
Lies.
>Regardless, why are you following the words of a woman?
I'm not following her, I'm attacking a retard who is spreading lies.
>How is she claiming to be natsoc
She's not claiming that, nor did I claim she was that.

Loomer going straight to her lawyer reminds me of Ramzpaul and Vox day complaining to Gab.ai's registrar to try and get them shut down
you have these pundits dabbling in extreme viewpoints but they get butthurt so easily? they're frauds

LAURA LOOMER DESERVES EVERYTHING SHES GETTING

SHES A FUCKING CUNT.

MUH TIRE

MUH JULIUS CEASAR

MUH NOSE JOB

this but also this Call me back when Lauren starts calling out jews and citing Hitler's speeches, maybe I'll start being interested then

Explain this...

Also, why is a Finnish/Estonian rat defending some kike 'activist'

the. Nog

Loomer is doing fantastic work folks. I also have a bunch of autistic minions on Sup Forums doing things, we have the documents.

Dont forget to buy brainforce plus (+) at 50% off for this week only for the last 3 weeks, I cant hold it much longer. Praise Jesus and thank you Jesus amen.

Can confirm. I have Danish ancestry and pretty much look like her male doppelganger.

Except my eyes are blue and I have natural blonde hair, contrary to what this filthy k*k* looks like.

Funny, because she's neither light eyed or light haired.

STAY DISTRACTED MY FRIENDS , Las Vegas Police have switched the evens timeframe once again,

How fucking new are you? Why are you talking about shit you clearly know nothing about? Stop before you embarrass yourself further.