Is it worth my time?

I've heard people say this is amazing, but I have limited time and would rather not waste it on a series that shits the bed 3/4th of the way into it. The premise looks fairly unique, and I look for that in the anime I watch.

What's your opinion on this /a? Is Attack on Titan worth my time? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IBqvocCWG3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You sound new to anime, are you?

Not new, no. But in recent years much of my time has been occupied with other things.

There are threads here and there

You can watch the anime and then the manga, etc.

>No, MC, YOU are the Titans

I don't know, will you enjoy it? you only know the answer of the question.

Don't ask me, I'm no expert and I'm way too optimist and easy-going to give such an opinion.
But i'll try.

Some people may say it's melodramatic, with loud screams and over the top edgyness. The design and visuals are ugly. Some titans look retarded
I wanted to slap the protagonist so many times because he whines a lot.

But I eat it. I liked that fact that it kept me wanting for more at the ends
of the episodes, cliffhangers. I didn't felt any rush (well, at the last episodes I didn't know what was happening... yeah, I didn't like these ones)
The characters develops themselves.

...I did enjoy it while it lasted.

It's genuine. Ignore the ugliness of the scenes and over-dramatic things, that's what I did, and I don't regret it at all

---

Thta's all I can say

Fuck off to /wsr/, or else kill yourself, newfag.

Thanks for your response. I may end up trying it out.

And *you* can go choke on a bowl of dicks and die, shit smear.

It's shit. Time is valuable and spent doing anything else.

Pretty sure this counts as a rec thread, which belongs in

You were civil and provided a link, so I can actually take you seriously. Yes, I'm new to posting here. Sorry. I'll go to that other place.

I agree with to a large degree, except that the cliffhangers got old and the pacing was so godamn atrocious that I eventually dropped the show with no intention of finishing it halfway through. If you can deal with 10 minutes of each episode having internal dialogue that mostly consists of them screaming at themselves or to no one in particular about their own character flaws then the action scenes that fill the rest are definitely worth watching.

Goddamn it 2013 fuck off

Watch this video from Demo senpai. He breaks it down pretty well.
youtu.be/IBqvocCWG3g

Thanks for your response. I the more I hear about it, the more likely it seems that I'll avoid it.

Thank you. This was the most helpful so far.

No because that's exactly what it does, starts out awesome if a little over dramatic, then becomes a standard shonen with more death than usual but still decent, the it goes to complete shit trying to be 4deep8u,almost like kubo started writing the plot.

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe. Maybe that'll make the fucker upload more.

>upload more.
>Demolition d+

keep dreaming son