Nothing new under the sun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqIpmFEqaeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get up and do an honest days work.

when will they stop???.. we get it ok. white people are evil and black are innocents.. can we move on now? jezz

>le nfl players on multi million dollar contracts are literally slaves XD

What's up with lefttards? Why can't they be funny like the rest of us?

>following rules is literally like being a slave

>Multimillionaire football stars are slaves

I think he means that niggers can't follow simple rules.

> Slave. WORK.
> Segregation. GET AWAY
> NFL. PLAY FOOTBALL. STAND FOR FLAG.

Niggers are incapable of comprehending orders that don't involve crimes, chicken, or koolaid.

#BlackLivesDon’tMatter

#BlackLiesMatter

Can't wait for the NFL to go bankrupt. Esports is the future, anyways.

So what you're saying is... no matter how much we pay them, how much we give, and how much opportunity is presented to them, they still can't do their fucking jobs without a white man ordering them around

Seems pretty pro-slavery to me

I've yet to hear a single argument against voter ID laws despite all the attention the MSM has given it.

> We need niggers as slaves when the robot revolution is so close

Let's brainstorm for... alternative solutions to the negro problem.

Damn right. Stand, boy!

>Implying polling place tricks and gerrymandering aren't Democrat tactics
t. blue stater

How could voter ID laws possibly bad? I mean here in Canada I have to give ID to vote.

Down south they knew how to get niggers up.

Because leftists think niggers are too dumb to know where the DMV is or too poor to pay 20 dollars for an ID. So it's racist to them.

>things deepstate use to steal elections

Dems literally buss whole neighborhood's around and have them vote several times

OP's diet consists of 95% semen

gee why would blacks possibly dislike whites in this country with people like you around

Gee why would whites possibly dislike blacks in this country?

If black people have it so bad in america why don't they move somewhere else?

Well, blacks can be useful on their knees too.

You forgot to take your meme flag off /leftypol/ faggot

I've been watching concussionball for 20 years and it's never been this terrible. Go Broncos.

that's how it should be, at a federal level, even for voting at the state level.

except professional football players in the NFL are paid MILLIONS of dollars, so yeah. they are paid to do a job, and if standing for the anthem is in the job description, then they should do it or be fired, because that's their fucking job.

One time, I had to shake a congressmans hand. I hated the fucker's policies; but it was my job. If i didn't, my boss could just fire me. so, yeah. I could either make a political statement and lose my income, or just put up with it for five seconds and keep my job. not a hard choice.

Because deep within their negro flesh, they know that America is one of the best places to be and that the majority of their oppression comes from their own people. Also most of them don't have the money to move.

... BRING BACK THE WHIP

But ur wypipo! Niggers aren't expected to follow rules! Rules are the tools of wypipo!

Yep, niggers sure are lazy, lawless, and disrespectful.

Accusing your enemies of what you are guilty of is like page 1 in the book.

Lots of black people do behave like that is the case, even if they don't directly admit it. BLM types will often imply or say outright that law is white man rules therefore breaking it is fine (dindu nuffin) and enforcing it is racist.

More like get out.

ID is required even for municipal here.

>after 200 years they STILL haven't gotten the fucking memo
We should've followed Lincoln's advice and sent them back

Guys you can't argue with that cartoon. We're wrong.

lol the guy in the 3rd taking a knee gets paid millions a year.

Dems are the ones who gerrymander. It’s the only way they can win. Then they show you a messed up map and say look what republicans did. Republicans want all districts in squares.

no matter what your views on segregation are it doesn't change that those were just the fucking rules then. Why would you knowingly sit in the clearly displayed whites only section and then be mad when someone tells you to leave. niggers just have a thing for not following the rules

not doubting you but proofs?

aww look, dey dindu nuffin

should have followed the Muslims's example and castrated them

>that false equivalency.
When were slaves and oppressed minorities ever paid like NFL players ffs

>because telling a disrespectful man to stand up to the anthem like everybody else does is the same as owning a person

Well they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=OqIpmFEqaeM

t. bootlicker

>nothing new

The football player is paid more than the POTUS.

Honestly, I can’t wait till they fire this nigger from work. Literally takes smoke breaks every 10 minutes and doesn’t contribute shit

>when making millions but having to stand for the national anthem when you represent a national team is equivalent to slavery

Democrats
>want deep background checks for guns
>doesn't want ID requirements for voting

now this is high concentrated braindamage used to fuel """""""""""""""art""""""""""""""

>NFL Player average salary: $1.9 million
>Trump's salary as POTUS: $400,000

Someone else who yells angrily at another person to "GETUP!" ? An NFL player's wife / gf after he beats the shit out of her.

OPS is a faggot. Thanks for playing faggot.

How is being a millionaire football player anything like being a slave or being under Jim Crow?

> Ey nigger be useful for once, I don't pay you for sitting around
Fucking white oppressors.

>not allowed to wear unless its breast cancer month
>not allowed to wear decal to honor 5 officers of the law gunned down by some nigger
>allowed to kneel for anthem

wear pink

Fixed

would have been funny if you showed him becoming more mongrelized over time

There is a hidden meaning here folks. If you look from the left to the right as time progresses the black mans head gets smaller meaning a smaller brain thus less intelligence. Clearly the creator of this art is making the statement that the black man was far smarter when he knew his place as a slave and as time progressed the blacks forgot thier true place in the world thus becoming less intelligent. Pretty fucking based