Éire/pol/ - St. Brigid's Cross Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie/en/

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E

News:
>Ireland YES! Ibrahim halawai returns in a few days
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/ibrahim-halawa-expected-to-return-home-within-days-1.3262507?mode=amp

>explosive bath foam
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-boy-three-critically-ill-11375636.amp

>Man in his 20s attacks women on public transit for no reason
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/for-no-reason-an-absolute-scumbag-beat-up-a-young-girl-gardai-hunting-man-who-repeatedly-punched-girl-19-at-luas-stop-36244933.html

>National slow down day (fags)
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/here-are-some-of-the-locations-gardai-will-be-targeting-on-national-slow-down-day-36243507.html

>nanny fired for refusing to shop during hurricane
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/childminder-fired-after-refusing-to-take-kids-shoe-shopping-during-storm-ophelia-36243130.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/she-couldnt-believe-it-ibrahim-halawas-sister-fainted-after-seeing-her-brother-for-the-first-time-since-his-release-36245366.html
youtube.com/watch?v=802XIXpHRkU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkBu2aM06I
youtu.be/GvrvQTUbUcA
youtube.com/watch?v=MziHXYS9f-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This man talks about Jews and how to preserve and advance the Gaelic language. Want to learn more? Watch this video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk

I GOT MY POWER BACK 5 MINUTES AGO!

AWESOME
Ibrahim is on his way home.
Érin's prodigal son returns
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/she-couldnt-believe-it-ibrahim-halawas-sister-fainted-after-seeing-her-brother-for-the-first-time-since-his-release-36245366.html

Was it really that bad of a storm?

bump

got new glasses wtf i can see Sup Forums a mile away

>bruneifag here
>mrshitpost

I live on the coast so I got it pretty rough

He has such poor public speaking skills, full of um's and eh's. He gets destroyed any time he is challenged in a public debate. Just look at how embarrassing this is, I've no idea how he became leader of that party.

youtube.com/watch?v=802XIXpHRkU

In that video, Barret was explaining that for the Gaelic language to be revived, you would first need to instill pride in the Irish people.

In this regard, I think the works of Pearse, Mitchel, Davis, and so on go under appreciated.
Pearse:
>Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! - they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland still holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

Who even is this Ibrahim gobshite and why are we supposed to care?

>how he became leader
because he was the best they had, and I suppose still have
Reynolds isn't a better speaker, and it appears that most of the people running for office are new in some shape or form

Well Goy, he's Irish just like you! He has the papers to prove it too! Ibrahim was proven innocent of ties to islamic extremism while visiting his home country of Egypt, and will now be returning to Ireland, because he is Irish

whats the story boys

They actually just put out another video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkBu2aM06I

cucks

retards ibrahim is a muslim brotherhood agent being brought out of egypt thanks to the muslim brothehroods bakshish bribes to the tds and the muslim clonskeagh mosque crypto snakes in the goverment

>He has such poor public speaking skills, full of um's and eh's. He gets destroyed any time he is challenged in a public debate. Just look at how embarrassing this is, I've no idea how he became leader of that party.

said like a pure retard you must be that liberal comunist mass genocide lover who faps to pkk and other terrorist monkeys while schreeching like a autist when you see a girls face go red in an anime

friday night in the west
youtu.be/GvrvQTUbUcA

t. Nationalist Party voter buttmad his party will never win any seats

Proposal: What if leaflets were distributed which stated the following:

"He who fancies some intrinsic objection to our nationality to lie in the co-exsistenceof two languages, three or four great sects, and a dozen different races in Ireland, will learn that in Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, and America, different languages, creeds, and races flourish kindly side by side, and he will seek in English intrigues the real well of the bitter woes of Ireland."
-Tom Davis

Ireland Belongs to the Irish, not to foreigners. Tell those who want to live in an Ireland for all, to go to America, or Canada, because Ireland belongs to the Irish.

Get on out of here boy
youtube.com/watch?v=MziHXYS9f-s

I'll do what I fucking like.

bump
>Yes, the task we take up again is just Emmet's task of silent unattractive work, the routine correspondence and committees and organizing. We must face it as bravely and as quietly as he faced it, working on in patience's he worked on, hoping as he hoped; cherishing our secret hearts the mighty hope that to us, though so unworthy, it may be given to bring to accomplishment the thing he left unaccomplished, working on even when that hope dies within us.
- Pearse

lads you know the way the POTUS usually visitis ireland, i know trump was here a few times , dosn't he have land in county clare, but can you if imagine if he visited ireland, the main stream media would have a fucking hernia

Imagine witnessing that?
Can you even comprehend living a life where your very presence causes libs butthurt? the dream quite honestly

>you know the way the POTUS usually visitis ireland

We have received official State visits from Ike, JFK, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton and Obama.

It's not a "usual" thing, but I can see Trump pulling that move to try retain his Irish-American vote in the swings states around the Great Lakes and North-East.

The Irish diaspora in America no longer votes in a solid bloc, this shift began to occur in the 50s with Eisenhower. The last time the Irish voted in a solid bloc during a national election was John F. Kennedy.

In short, Trump doesn't need to worry about losing the Irish bloc, because it doesn't exsist

when you like gerry adams who sold out to the muslim brotherhood

this.

>
would be grand lol

also what age do ya have to be to run for being a td would love to cut the shit out of fiann fail and fine gael and expose there 2 headed snakes that chat to each other in the freemason lodge but let on to the public there enemys lol
civil war politics that they shill about is all lies

have to go, heres a final bump

take it easy

bump agus dump

This needs to be the new symbol of Irish right-nationalism

man, you have to love this 2000s text speak.

>Trump doesn't need to worry about losing the Irish bloc

eh, he made those inroads further North-East, even if the Irish-Americans aren't a unified voting bloc he should still remain wary about retaining Pennsylvia at the least.

>Pennsylvania

woops, trailed off at the end of that word

Start writing ITT in celtic

>celtic

lad its called gaeilge

>Féic ag an mhuc amadán Sassanach san seo snáithe

that better?

What’s it like to be Irish? I wouldn’t know, I’m from Dublin.

rith mé síos an bothar ar nós na gaoithe

template

>níl sé in a chonai i mBaile Átha Cliath

Táilm ag gáire, mo chara

>them digits

put two autistic schreeching unionist and sin feins beside in that meme

nice could shitpost it in animefag areas if ya put sharingan eyes and some cringey ass sword in the corner

tá súil agam go mbeififimid ag dul ar ais san uair, go dtí an tír cosúil go raibh sí in am cuchuallin

i think thats all i got

any updates of the muzzies and their friends

>replace them with Nigerians and Roma gypsies

tell me more about how Northern Ireland experienced an immigration boom after SF took power in the executive?

Sinn Féin wants to assimilate foreigners that are actually here, there is no reason to believe that immigration would increase under an SF government.

More immigration actually works to the advantage of Fine Gael, they want lots of low-wage labour coming into the country. Sinn Féin, on the other hand, wants to improve conditions for workers (and because of this, importing lots of cheap labour would be detriment to their goals).

Same thing applies to Jeremy Corbyn.

who is this,
we gotta get him elected

fine gael fiana fail sinn fein are the same shit

james reynolds

Foghlaim an Ghaeilge a theaghlaigh. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C0C071E1122C52DCA2889C7DEBDC435BB9D2EECF&dn=Irish Gaelic (Gaeilge) Language Learning Pack (Updated)

FG are further to the right than FF, they are much less inclined toward Government spending. There is a huge housing shortage and this would most likely be less of a problem under FF. and it would be less of a problem again under SF.
You can see this through how they vote and their proposals in both the Dáil and DCC. Belfast has much cheaper housing and SF runs their City Council.

There is a significant difference between all three.

Hey all there's a "Why do you hate us brits so much" thread going on rn some cunt crying bc he let a punch of pakis in his country... Don't know if you guys want to have some fun but I've already dropped an IRA Pepe in there...