The Young Turks

Are they a threat to us? Cenk is running for senate.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/10/19/cenk-uygur-senate-california-young-turks-dianne-feinstein/
hooktube.com/watch?v=Dmk1VxVWxzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POST HER TITS

>Cenk is running for senate
mercurynews.com/2017/10/19/cenk-uygur-senate-california-young-turks-dianne-feinstein/

ITS REAL

>cenk
>running for senate

>commie Turk
>getting elected in California

Come on, son.

Don't vote for a roach.

Haha fugg I hope he gets it. California needs to be fucking cucked some more. It's so far gone there is no saving it now. So push it down the hole even further.

Chunk Yogurt won't get anywhere. Someone can just run a campaign against him mentioning that he is an Armenian genocide denier.

>us

You live in Portugal you fucking pleb faggot.

Aren't you supposed to be born in USA to run for senate?

This fucking video always comes in mind when I see that fucking hideous face.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Dmk1VxVWxzo

Her as in Cenk cuz Cenk is a female, then NO DO NOT POST HIS TITS GOOD GOD.

No only the office of president.

I'd like to fill Anna with some of my ideas, if ya know what I mean

>us
WTF is "us"? There are people of all kinds of opinions here.

I never seen that before. Thanks

if he wins there's actually a chance California could turn red in the future. It would actually take someone like Cenk

some of the best news media
They're really entertaining and are actual grassroots news.

would do her any day :-)

we should actually try to help him win. just to troll california

They're commie propaganda, you kike

>grassroots
maybe in your country
as an american, that turk will never be anything close to grassroots

The correct thing to do is to shill him through the primaries then drop the "Why do you deny the Armenian holocaust?" style hammers on him until he shrivels up.

Meme flag faggot kys

Trying much too hard.

Daily reminder of the roach genocidal actions which were allowed to happen by the Soviets, French, and Italians

>TYT
>Not redpilled
Pick one

bump again for an underrated news network

Fucking look at those eyes. There's nothing there. My senses stopped tickling soon as I saw those hollow retard eyes looking at me.

you're not attractive.

It'd be amazing for us if he gets in. TYT is so overtly anti-white, them getting into office would end up redpilling thousands. The more hate they pile on the faster we win.

>t*rk hiding behind meme flag

No. I'm an American who knows basic stuff about politics, unlike a lot of you fools spewing racist garbage on this site.

COMMIE

I'm not even racist you sperg. That is to say, I don't believe in race realism and I don't think any one race is "evil". I just want a homeland for my ethnic people, same as the rest of the world. Next argument please.

Lee Ann Rackadoo is better.

I agree

Do you even have to ask are angry openly anti-white muslim liberals a threat to us? Really?

Yeah Armenians are a thing in Cali and they protest the fuck out of anyone messing with them. My cable company tried to stop offering one of their stations and got BTFO so fast and so hard they caved in immediately.

cenk is autism. anna is somewhat descent. not the brightest apple but an ability to at least try to view both sides of an argument.

just just flops his tuck shop arms while yelling like a nancy bitch about how he's right because he's right and that's it.

...which is bullshit, it makes literally every person in the world a potential American senator.

Got a contender here.

hes the type of dude who probably sees himself becoming President
I can imagine him with all his buddies/coworkers that he indirectly payrolls telling him "you could be president one day!!" while they are brown nosing him and him taking it seriously

Still have to be a citizen and have some other residency requirement.

shes better than all you.

>anna is somewhat descent. not the brightest apple but an ability to at least try to view both sides of an argument
I want to put your brain in some sort of machine to see what the fuck is going on in there.

someone posted a webm of them cumming on this gif during election night. anyone have it?

Armenians are rapidly being assimilated, to the extent that many are half armenian and becoming spic’ed or bleeched. They are also not so much a thing except in Glendale. Its not the 1980s or 1990s anymore. California has millions of new people.

Literally nobody cares. Armenians are not black or jewish or muslims — nobody gives a shit aboit their fake holofaux.

honestly who gives a shit? It's between him or Feinstein. So does it matter? It's like picking which chunk of dog shit you want to eat.

He can't be president because he is an immigrant. That was a close one.

bump

Did you know that Jews almost changed the constitution so that Kissinger could run for President? Look it up, not even joking.

Of course, but it seems that anyone can became an American citizen nowadays.

It's pretty hard still. It seems like everyone can do so because our mainstream media conflate illegal aliens and other assorted residents as citizens. Don't carry much legal weight but created the perception that anyone can become a citizen as long as you cross the border.

Sup Forums should make it it's mission to deny him the job.

He's doing a pretty good job of that on his own.