What's an anime you hate on despite having never seen?

What's an anime you hate on despite having never seen?

And don't pretend like you're above that shit, everyone fucking does it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Re:Shit

Jojo's. I'm sure it's good, but I fucking hate the art style. I mostly make fun of it cause my friends watch it.

Code Geass.

The most ringing endorsement it seems to get is "Watch it, it's awful." which is a bit like getting ahold of sour milk and going "Man, this shit is rank... here smell it."

eva and all its sequels

SnK.

One SHIEEEEEET.

one piece, bleach, fairy tail and all the other 200+ ep shows

Love live, idolmaster, etc.

the whole "idols" and "cute girls doing cute things" sounds boring as fuck, but who knows? maybe i'm being a complete fag and missing out.

This and magika madoka.

Boo-fucking-hoo.

this. fucking hokuto no ken for faggots

also hunter x hunter, berserk and one piece. fucking fags think they're above others when these series are shit

I actually used to be on the same boat friendo. Gave the new Love Live a shot out of curiosity and now I'm a degenerate

Any anime with faggy fans.

Watamote
Fan base is the embodiment of Sup Forums and Tomoko posters are somehow even more cancerous that Umaru posters.

I watched and then dropped Re:Zero pretty early on.

I'm sure it's a nice show, but I don't want anything to do with it because of all the faggotry in the threads.

-monogatori
Madoka
Nisekoi
And every anime Sup Forums pretends to be too deep and full of hidden symbolism (NGE, SEL, Ergo Proxy).

>-monogatori
>Madoka
>Nisekoi

So you just hate Shaft?

Never seen? Or never seen ALL of?

There are several shows i couldnt make it past half of episode 1.

Watamote

Tomoko fags are some of the most annoying faggots I've ever seen.

pretty much every mainstream anime

Nobody has ever EVER claimed Nisekoi is deep

The only good part is 7, actually. The rest is horribly written garbage.

I love Umaru...last few Umaru threads I have been in have been full of nice people and then the rare jerk shitposter posting nonsense like you just did. Try to stop being a dumbass if you can...I know it is hard for you though

nichijou

Could never shake the countless reaction images that you faggots used to constantly spam of it. Then realised what a faggot i was being my self, sucked it up, gave it a try and dropped it hard because of how goddamn annoying it was about 5 eps in.

Real shame because it has some fantastic animation. I just can't help myself, i fucking hate it.

Inb4 some dickhead posts the 'you are a faggot' gif. Yes, you are this predictable

That one, all Idolshit, all battle academy harems I see
Towards everything else I manage to maintain a neutral disposition
I've watched Monogatari but it gets a special mention for being fucking shit anyway. Interesting to look at Shaft production is wasted on that hack Nisioisin's drivel

Fuck off cerbruz you shit skin paki go kill yourself already

Evangelion.

Every fucking moe/harem shit that exists.

>I'm sure it's good
it's not
it's funny, it's entertaining, but it isn't good.

And fucking Sword Fart Online

ITT: Sup Forums finally admits that its the hipster, contrarian cesspool we always knew it was.

Akame ga Kill, or any edgelord light novel shit.

Tomodachi wa Mahou.

You should checkout Akame ga Kill it not bad plus everyone die in it.

I still hate it with a passion and without any reason. It's unnatural, but anons made me this way.

I watch everything before I hate it. I can't hate something I've never watched.
That's just stupid, you can't form an opinion about something you don't know about.

Chelsea dies and that is a big enough reason for me not to read/watch it.

Naruto, gintama, bleach, snk.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts

>you can't form an opinion about something you don't know about.

Like fuck you can't.

Enjoy sharknado.

fuck you umaru is the best anime

You're favorite anime is shit, get over it

I can't think of one

Sounds like you're hanging out with some bad company or ignoring that a lot of folks do endorse Code Geass for actually good reasons. Not that you can't criticize stuff, but the show didn't become super popular and sold a ton if that were all it had.

Gurren Lagann, So fucking overrated

>...
Kill yourself faggot.

The threads/fanbase is absolute cancer but the anime is good and worth a watch. Just don't watch the rebellion movie.

Meh all the expected stuff, moe-shit like idol shows and Slice of Life (after my awkward phase of watching anything when I was in middle/high school of course).

Really now I'm primarily avoiding anime that are light-novel adapted (RE:zero) though I did read up on RE:zero in the manga.

Manga is an exception to light-novels, they are less cringe-induction.

In fact, I probably read more manga than anime in my lifetime because there are so much more likely to enjoy than anime. Because anime can turn me off because of the horrendous voices you always hear (high-pitched moe-shits and annoying betas). You don't have to here that shit when reading.

One Piece

Sword Art Online

Lucky Star

SAO is the only thing I could think of. I'll usually watch/try something but literally everything about it seems bad.

Once Piece is pretty good compared the to the other 2 in the Big 3, though after watching a hundred episodes I've come to tell it has the pacing of a snail in slow motion.

SAO.... yeah me too

Lucky Star, not touching that with a 100 foot pole

I hate to use the "turn off your brain" response... but that's what it is, explosions, boobs, and dumb action rolled up in a well-animated package.

It's either your thing or it isn't

Toradora
Your Lie in April
Tamako Market

>doubt

Lain

Isn't Toradora the one with the tsundere archetype character? I remember watching one episode and imminently forgot everything about it in about an hour... it was that fucking dull.

K‐On. Which is odd because I loved Lucky Star. K‐On just seems like a more boring, less self‐aware bastardisation of Lucky Star to me.

I cant fucking stand Touhou either. Sure, the characters are cute and the music is neat, but I cannot fathom what people see in this shit for it to be as popular as it is, especially in Japan, where shit like shrine maidens and Shinto motifs would seem banal as fuck.

That's the show where they just drank tea all day right?

>Touhou
>Anime

NO

SnK.

Anything regarded as a classic or aired on toonami.

I'll consider watching them when nostalgic 90's babies off themselves.

The actual hipsters won't post ITT here. These threads is just filled with ignorant casuals.

Fan made, but it counts.

SAO
Madoka
Kill la kill

Do shows I started then dropped count? dropped sao for good after ptsd scene, dropped snk in the forrest scene. Don't particularly hate them but I agree that they're pretty bad.
Never seen bleach or one piece but i don't like them.
If something's short or currently airing I give it the 3 episode rule. None of this "after 90 episodes it gets good" crap

I didn't know they ever made an actual anime, I've just always seen a bunch of fake clips and stills.

actual hipster here
i hate dragon balls because everything references it and i don't want to watch it. everyone tells me it's really good which makes me want to watch it even less

Re:zero

Do you hate jojo or dbz more?

There are a few. One even made by China, kek.

Or I guess just dragonball, but everyone seems to hate the animes that aren't Z.

It's a genuinely good show if you enjoy mecha/war driven plots.

Thematically, it's able to portray the battle between revolution, reform, means and ends in a refreshing light over the course of a 50 episode series.The actual battles are driven by strategy and subterfuge more so than plot armor. The characters have actual and for the most part interesting personalities and motives rather than being walking tropes. The animation and sound are enjoyable although not stellar. However, a good chunk of the second season could have been stream lined.

There go watch it.

Hibike! Euphonium

I've already seen K-On and have no desire to see it again.

Well, it was nothing like K-On

Mirai Nikki
I guess it isn't that bad, but I just can't imagine myself watching 26 episodes of that annoying bitch.
At least I like the openings.

It's apparently actually about music and lesbians instead of cute girls doing cute things.

I regularly forget k-on even had the premise of a band

Oh it really is that bad

Don't believe the /u/ idiots. There's no gay in the end after all, but to be fair to them the show did bait it a considerable amount so I can sort of understand their indignation.

Pretty much this. Having a strong dislike for shows that are popular but have lackluster plots is my way of not wasting countless hours. Now, if I could only a time refund from Mirai Nikki.

Did they get with chad thundercock or was there just no canon relationships

The action, exposions and the like are just below average too.
Literally nothing changes even if you 'turn off your brain'
It still remains an overrated piece of shit

But it isn't you retard. It's a reconstruction and deeply allegorical work.

Sword Art Online. Thought it was boring generic fantasy with the "you die in the game you die in real life cliche". Bro told me to give it another chance, saw fairies and shit, opinion still stood. About a week ago, and SAO turned into Call of Duty I guess? Man I dunno.

Also Monster Musume, until I actually gave it a go, big fan now

I hate all anime except pic related.

No pairings happened but the characters showed interest to men.
The yuribait was formed around a tension between the two very different main characters coming to understand each other and be friends but it was done in a sort of heavyhanded "oooh is there romantic/sexual tension here or nooooot" way.
/u/ got wrecked when the other of them flat out said that she was in love with a man.

>Sword Art Online
This. I haven't even bothered with it because of how damn generic it looks.

No, not everyone "fucking does it".
Grow up kid.

Higurashi

heard it was edgy emo girl trash. Lost all interest, a lot of people I hate like it.

Any "WILD RIDE xDDDD" anime like Guilty Crown or Mayoiga.

All of them. Anime is trash.

>its funny and entertaining
soooo... good?

Re;Zero
Yuyushiki
Monster musume
Love Live
Monogatari
nichijou
Hyouka
Toradora
oregairu

His probably insecure about the things he likes not being 'muh real art'. Jojo's great if you're into cheesy B-action movie type stuff.

>not watching watamote

ive watched it like 3 times now
> What's an anime you hate on despite having never seen?

bleach, fairy tale, one piece, naruto

>Lucky Star

kill yourself

Dragon Ball Super
I don't need to watch it to know it's shit.

>K‐On. Which is odd because I loved Lucky Star. K‐On just seems like a more boring

f-fuck

same here