Asian hate thread

Let's have an Asian hate thread. I don't deal with them very often. I was performing some hvac work at a high end daycare that is employed by Asians and all the kids are Asian. It amazes me that a person can be "smart" but have a complete lack of ability to be aware of their surroundings. Whether it's driving, walking, or even communicating, they are like robots that can only compute one task at a time. Any slight deviation from norm and they are just lost. Its so annoying trying to do business with them. Asians are clueless fucking retards that need to go back. Have you ever seen a white man with an Asian woman that wasn't the biggest pussy you have ever seen? Whenever I see a white woman with an Asian man, I think to myself "wow, she really gave up on life." We spend too much time hating niggers and Jews and not enough time hating Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3e9_1499574233
youtube.com/watch?v=kFwLSVXxSSI
youtu.be/sOnRrA6f0sE
youtube.com/watch?v=ebkHaqK3J50
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its always the nerdy ugly white bitches that get with the asians you will never see some cheerleader with a chinese guy

And Asian men will clame "Asian masculinity" like that is a real thing.

well, an asian person shouldn't go to america anyways, bunch of fat fags. those skinny chinks don't fit in there

Lmao are you mad cumskin? China and other chinks are going to take over the whole world while Alpha Chang fucks white women and you get cucked by Tyrone.

Sit down subhuman white boy, this is China's domination now

Keep telling that to make yourself feel better

>This is Asian Superiority , you can't hate the superior race or you are just pathetic

I think we're all equal.
Except you, John.

>He thinks we are equal, fuck you subhuman nigger, eastern europeans are literally meme tier worthy and we also can buy your women.

Fuck you, this is asian superiority thread now

>A bunch of 4 foot tall manlets taking over anything
Dream on Ming lee. Your "alpha Chang" will pull out his little 3 incher and be laughing stock.

If only we didn't have Spics and niggers we would be higher.

>asian beta / kike / leftypol attention seeking
Video related.
liveleak.com/view?i=3e9_1499574233

Too bad this guy didn't grow a pair before he settled for the Asian meme. Hopefully he was smart enough to not put a baby in that thing.

>India superpower by 2050

Why did Asians fall for communism if they're so superior?

What's going on Sup Forums, there's one of these threads with the exact same OP giving the exact same kike message every minute. The board has been 50% full of them today. And the kikes are not even trying to hide it, since during Euro times there were shitloads of American flags starting these threads.

Is the JIDF going full out?

Yes, they want us to hate the other "privileged" race. So that we can feel sympathy for the lesser races while hating on our own white and east asian races.

>this is China's domination now
Jews.

I'm no Kike. Just a guy with too many Asian customers. Can you link the other thread? I didn't see it. You are probably just a butthurt Asian anyway.

Oh look, it's another guy on the Internet with nothing better to do than complain about the least destructive ethnic group in this country. I wonder whow could be behind this thread?

ITT: Chinese hate thread

PRANK CAM

Asians will end the white race.

Didn't your worthless anthill start slowing down economically? Chances are your Northern Gook allies are going to get you into a war with the whole West and you're get BTFO back to the Jin dynasty.

This is now as asian love thread

>This frightens the american

look how happy he is to add white genes to his children

Oh look, another oblivious Asian that is too retarded to realize how much his presence sucks for everyone around them. Yes, Asians are the best nonwhites but it's not hard to be better than a nigger or a Kike. You have to go back Chang.

how can the white man compare to the samurai?

Leave it to Sweden to promote race mixing.

Disregard this jew in disguise, yellow asians are on the same level as whites, whites and asians unite.

Niggers are easily the best, faggot. At least they stay in their continent when the Jews aren't involved. Slants keep flooding Canada and Hawaii with no regard for the country's culture.

The future is white, asian, and hapa, together in harmony and scientific advancement.

You are either for this, or with the brown hordes that will devour the earth.

>Niggers are easily the best, faggot. At least they stay in their continent when the Jews aren't involved.

i wish

AMWF is coming to Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFwLSVXxSSI

The Japanese the Nordics of Asia.

Good, perhaps their hapa child can marry my hapa child and create the REAL New Swede™

Spoken like someone who has never lived with niggers.

youtu.be/sOnRrA6f0sE

They do. Until the Jews fucked their stable countries up and forced refugees into the West, most of them stayed in their land. It's the spics and slants that can't get the fuck out.

>honkfag can't comprehend what he reads

Sawadee ka, bet you thought all thai girls were brown monkeys, huh... ~

Chao ban, heard someone say asian men aren't manry, where's that foor at so that I can show him what's what?

we don't have asian hate threads because it is implied, all non-whites should be cooked in ovens and gassed to death in concentration camps, that said the japs act more white than white people do but all pan faced clubfooted yellowsootish soulless insectoid dwarfs that make up the rest of asia really needs to burn in hell

Found the angry hapa.

Anyoung haseyo, we also produce the best pop music...

stick to nigger hate threads. at least there you have some ground to stand on. asians are superior to all other races and the data supports that fact.

Konnichiwa, we arso produce the best cartoons

>we also produce the best pop music...

>they aren't white but richer than me and have white gf!
>t. virgin

Japan doesn't have niggers

Nigger tier music
Japan is better

Chao ban again, Vietnam back to remind you that we are one of the only nations in the world that kicked the americans out from our land (and they are still butthurt about it almost 50 years later!)

Nah, Japanese pop-girls can't sing.

Except Perfume.

real talk for a second that guy is actually a hero, he steps TOWARDS the incoming car to get the kids out of the way

Hilarious that you think that's a hot white woman

What the fuck

Ni hao, average Chinese businessman here to tell you that China will soon surpass the US in ecconomical power, why don't you come work here instead?

But the Viets also curbstomped the Chinese and the Cambodians.

Are the Vietnamese the true masters of Asia?

>Asians are clueless fucking retards that need to go back.

well get ready because more are coming, they're buying all the property and they will come here and have a million babies because thats illegal in their home country, they own that property so how can we stop them?

That goes without saying, it is only the gentle Vietnamese soul that keeps them from having annexed all of Asia already.

>we are one of the only nations in the world that kicked the americans out from our land
well we got the fucking heroin we went there to get didn't we?

killed a lot of our unwanted black population, so you guys did us a favor so what?

they makey fly lice

East Asian IQ is a meme you fag

The only Asians truly worthy of criticism are the mainland Chinese. Even they have a superior culture and history compared to most non-whites.

And let's remember, they sacrificed many of their lives in the attack on Cambodia with the aim of dethroning the murderous despot Pol Pot. They gave their lives to aid their neighbours, what guys they are!

What anime is that?

This arouses the American

That was kind of fucking impressive desu

Eurasian girls are hot as fuck though. Makes me glad I live in chinkland.

Heh I don't know if you're a LARPer, a Viet, or a shitposter but yeah the Vietnamese definitely deserve respect.

They used the tactics we used to beat the British so no hard feelings.

>live in chicago
>get attacked by tiny asian ladies
just

I'm just a man trying to spread hate where it belongs, but also love where it belongs.

Just remember , us white people are called CaucASIAN for a reason.

If I remember right we share more genetic relation with them than any other race.

Rare decent Swede. Have a well earned (you).

yeah, i agree. they're pretty fucking hot.

They were also trained by the Japs who chose to stay and continue the war rather than come home to a defeated nation

i think i would be more responsive to this thread if it was a china hate thread.

vietnamese. for fuck's sake, you gotta be kidding me.

Let's not forget that they have fully forgiven America and Americans and now seek nothing but good relations, trade and mutual cooperation and friendship

>American and Vietnamese veterans meeting and shaking hands

Didn't know that. Did you know former Waffen-SS men fought in the French Foreign Legion in Vietnam and were very effective?

youtube.com/watch?v=ebkHaqK3J50

Stinky yellow man

what tools is that artist using

In on Asian hate thread.

I fucking hate Asians and there are so many flooding into the Bay Area it makes me fucking sick. I walk out of my house and it's like stepping onto a street after some kind of Chinese invasion - every single mother fucker in this neighborhood aside from a few whites, a family of blacks, and a house full of Mexicans is fucking Chinese (korean, whatever, makes no difference to me). Every single "for sale" home is inevitably sold to a fucking Chinaman.

I walk my dog around the block, about 40 minutes on either route and it's all fucking Asians everywhere. Those zombie like old ones walking around, Chang and his wife driving by in their 1 of many Asian cars. Some Chinamen coming out of the house to yell in that disgusting sub-human language. It's like living in China with all of these chinam and all of their pink plastic bags all over the streets.

I recently went to Berkeley to take care of some business, telegraph/university, and where it used to be counter-culture/degenrate central, it seems as if it has turned into what I could only imagine Pyonyang or Beijing to be like.

They are cold people and they bring their communist coldness to the Bay Area and are completely ruining it. It's only going to get worse. The Mexicans are more prone to criminality, but at least would be friendly. Even they're disappearing and being replaced by the Yellow Menace. They have to go back...

Swedish pigs were the only ones in the West who supported communism in Vietnam; it makes me glad that niggers and mudslimes are ruining your faggy country.

fuck you, youre not white, not asian and not black. Atleast we are something

>muh dick
where have i heard this before

He's spic, mudboy.

I believe that gooks are the biggest threat to European civilization after kikes.

1. Gooks are capable of copying most European technologies.
2. Gooks have established massive self-sufficient colonies in our lands.
3. Gook females are fanatically intent on polluting our gene-pool.
4. Gooks globally outnumber Europeans.
5. Gooks are a race of slave-like automatons, biologically incapable of developing personal hobbies or interests, allowing them to out-compete Europeans for many menial and middle-class jobs.

This invasive subspecies must be contained and removed, otherwise, we will have no future. Here are a few reasons why we would be able to successfully eradicate these parasites once we regain control of our nations:

1. Gooks are biologically incapable of creativity, once we expel the gook agents within our borders and cease trade with the gook hive, their technological development will remain stagnant. drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
2. Gooks are a race of docile and effeminate manlets, probably the least effective martial race on the planet.
3. Since gooks are a timid race, they have failed to project global power and establish colonies. Once we establish a pan-European confederation, most of the world's resources will already be in our hands.
4. Gooks are currently economically dependent of Europeans. When we discontinue trade relations with non-whites, a significant proportion of East Asians will starve to death.

All in all, gooks will be only a minor speed-bump on our road to galactic Aryan imperium, but as we recover from our kike parasite infestation, we must remain weary of the gook threat. Do not do business with gook colonists on our soil. Do not make friends with gook colonists. Do not breed with gooks, if you do, your offspring will be sterilized and deported.

Where did you grow up, whitey mcwhite