DBS

Beerus's life is linked to the Supreme Kai? Thats retarded

Creation and destruction are on a balance in the universe, one guy representing each

Can't have one without the other

No really.

Sounds Japanesey, spirity to me.

Like Ying and Yang.

But it's 1 God of Destruction = All Supreme Kais of that Universe.

Reminder that Beerus and Whis are the only good additions to Dragon Ball.

Creation and destruction.

balance of the Universe

Use the catalog dumbass

Stop posting, autist.

not him but that one is about to end

I hate to admit it, but you are right. They do bring a nice change to the dragon ball formula.

Reminder that farts in dbz exist

They always did in the first tournament one fighter tried to knock Krillin with a fart, I believe.

I have a question, is the dragon ball(not Z or.GT.lr Supper) sub or dub better?

>not having a counter-measure for an immature, dickish god prone to doing whatever he wants

I still maintain that Gods of Destruction are completely unnecessary and stupid. Beerus is just an asshole, they've done a pretty bad job at justifying his existence.
If there were no Gods of Destruction, the universe would objectively be a better place.

You're stupid and unnecessary.
>If there were no Gods of Destruction, the universe would objectively be a better place.
Says some random faggot on Sup Forums please.
I'm sure the people in Dragon Ball verse understand their world better than you do.

thanks for the spoilers cunt

Very well themn, try and explain to me why you think the Gods of destruction are necessary and why the universe would be wore off without them.

It's almost too funny how Beerus and the Kai almost die of a heart attack because Goku is messing around with the equivalent of the jaws of a bear.

Watch the BoG movie faggot.

hi guys you ready to hold hands?

I did. I don't buy the excuse they gave.
>Old planets need to be created to create new ones

First of all, why? That's like saying that you need to destroy a city in America before you can build a city in South Africa.
Second of all, even if that were true, why do you need to create new planets in the first place? Why not let the already created planets just endure and wait until they die of natural causes?
Why destroy technologically advanced planets? That have advanced a lot, thus making all the effort in creating them moot?
Third of all, Beerus destroys planets at a much faster rate than they're created.

Reminder that Supreme Kai was nearly killed by Majin Buu.

subs where

english subs aren't up yet.

>I did. I don't buy the excuse they gave.
Tough shit.

>First of all, why? That's like saying that you need to destroy a city in America before you can build a city in South Africa.
Stupid example, we don't know where the planets are destroyed and if new ones are created in the same place or a different location.

>Why not let the already created planets just endure and wait until they die of natural causes?
Beerus is a natural cause almost like a Shinigami that decides when Mortals have lived long enough.

>Third of all, Beerus destroys planets at a much faster rate than they're created.
No he doesn't he was asleep for most of the series.

what did they mean by this?

So are we ever gonna get an explanation on what Whis is? Or girl Whis or midget Whis?

Neither. Just read it.

stop being total fags guys subs when

If Zamasu is so pissy about mortals being shit, why don't they just give him the job of god of destruction? Play to his strengths

>wait until they die of natural causes?
Im pretty sure beerus destroying a planet is a natural cause.

Not gonna lie, i really fucking like this arc, even the episodes like this. Nice to see Zamasu slowly become evil. Didn't his tea become pure again at the end? He's finally ready to snap.

Leave Gohan alone

Its the hierarchy user, you can't just switch roles. Also, universe 10 will already have a god of destruction.

And Beerus just destroys based on being annoyed or not liking food. Zamasu would just genocide the filthy ningen.

I miss the brutality of old DBZ

I don't care who Toei or Toyotaro just someone deliver.

>WAN PUNCH.webm
do you have any one punch webs laying around do you?

I love how Frieza goes back to his chair, like you're already up man don't sit back down

Just this one.

Everything to do with Beerus is retarded

Subs where

Shut the fuck up.

FUCKING BATMAN SUBS HURRY THE FUCK UP SUBS WHEN

subs

fucking

where

I wonder where Boros would place on the dragonball tier list

Google has them.

REMOVE NINGEN

Like your mum.

>lying over the internet
what does he mean by this?

Below Raditz

Hes not wrong.

>no subs
>ningen were in charge of the subs

It's all coming together again.

Why doesn't Zamasu quit the Kaioshin training and apply to be a God of Destruction apprentice instead?

You're trying to trick me again aren't you gooby

Pic related will never be animated that good.
Feels bad man.

Im waiting for him to slice gowasus head off.

>Hitler was a ningen
Need I say more?

? No

i'll show you a "full moon"
*takes off pants*

Oh god I forgot about that, the whole series is so inconsistent it hurts

Not to mention Buu already occupied the supposed Hakaioshins job-timeless force that undergoes periods of hibernation and destruction

Stop being stupid, Buu was evil and didn't have a leash.

He's one of the good guys now

>Stop being stupid

Stop defending bad writing

On the subject of Buu, for someone who came close to killing him and was stronger than him years ago, it's wierd Beerus didn't recognize and Buu right away.

Buu was the personal pet of a magician, not a force of nature.

Yeah, don't know why people are always getting up Super for inconsistency when Dragonball has always been anything BUT consistent.

I mean, I like Dragonball and I like Toriyama but the guy couldn't write consistently if his life depended on it.

That was retconned by Tori,Bibidi only controlled Buu, he's actually as old as the universe.

>now

>Stop defending bad writing
Pointing out obvious shit isn't defending you dumbass.

If you can't even understand an anime as simple as Dragon Ball, how the fuck do you even function?

God damn this series is a mess

> the whole series is so inconsistent it hurts
Because you have a bad memory?

No because unlike you we can't turn our brains off

>ThoughSupreme Kaisays thatBibidimade him, the truth is that the one called "Buu" was not actually created by Bibidi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. The evil wizard Bibidi merely knew the means of calling Buu from out of his long slumber.

Then what was this about?

Why don't Beerus/Whiz just beat Frieza/Black Goku/etc?

Those posts are not by me. You are clearly just a troll fishing for (You)s acting like justifying bad writing

If Beerus' life is connected to the surpeme Kai's, why did he almost let Buu slaughter the entire kai race? This fuckin' show

>Those posts are not by me
Then why did you reply faggot?

Because Tori didn't think about a character called Beerus when he wrote about Buus rampage?

He was asleep also this

I want to give you more (You)s

Where my fucking subs at

So shitposting? Got it.

Exactly, that's why this is bad writing, he's not just making a new series, he's shitting all over his old stuff too

they'll be out in around an hour

>implying you are not the alpha shitposter of this thread

and how long is an hour?

Did Majin Buu almost kill Beerus then?

100 episoes

I know Trunks just saves her after this but please, please let her/them be okay.

what the fuck is an "episoes"?

You know he wrote this thing, what like 25-30 year's ago. He will forget many things, and he only has 1 week to come up with a chapter, unlike novels which take years to release a single book. Also he's old.

Presumably he was asleep and whis is pretty cold at times so he was probably like "if it looks like buu is about to fuck up the last few I'll step in, till then they can deal with their own problems"

your mother

I bet the person Goku is gonna bring to Zeno is either Future Trunks or Gotenb

I like Whis for that, he doesn't give a shit but he doesn't have anything better to do

>why did he almost let Buu slaughter the entire kai race?
He didn't let Buu do shit, he was taking his nap when it happened besides he should be ok as long as Old Kai is alive in the Z sword.