What do you have against The British?

Right, you cunts, what in the devil is your problem with us? Fire away!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WoDnwYzBQw
apocalypstick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/patrick-bateman.gif
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You failed to keep all of the coolest colonies like Rhodesia, Egypt, Israel, and now look at how shit they are. You failed

It’s funny how you don’t consider yourself as one of the cool colonies

Why is your conservative PM more far-left than the Labor PMs like Brown and Blair?

My only problem with Britain is that you guys don't have gun laws like ours. Otherwise Britain is by FAR the best colonizer on the face of the Earth. Nobody even comes close. With France they just colonized for profit, Portugal for slaves, Spain for religion and interbreeding, but UK? You guys colonized to make CIVILIZATION. True civilization, not a meme one.

he's not white enough like the other cool british colonies like canada and australia

You abdicated your authority, something something guns freedom tyrant blood tree

>All these anti-brit threads
OBSESSED

OP here, you're right, chap.

I envy you guys having guns. Godspeed.

Brits keeps messing with European politics.

You name towns like Cockenshire Cockinscocks.

I wish we had your gun laws too burgerbro.

You have become a Pakistani and Indian colony

Arrogant,egotistic,copying/basing on other peoples achievements and taking credit for them,lying and hiding humiliating parts of history

Ugh, right in the feels.

I come from a kraut family, there's just too much bad blood in our history between us, and I am not blaming you or me, or either of our families, but on pol we can't be mates or Kumpels.

Your welcome.

We also can't forget that the fact that British hold the distinction of being the only major European power that never attempted to create a "European" empire over the bodies of other Europeans.
France, Germany, Russia, and to a lesser extent, Spain and Austria all attempted to take over Europe and make a single monolithic political entity at the complete expense of other white europeans. These wars of conquest cost the lives of millions of Europeans and set the continent back for hundreds of years.
The Brits never attempted to do this. Instead of creating an empire on the backs of Europeans, they traveled all over the world and decided to fuck over subhumans and shitskins in Asia, Africa, and the Americas instead. In the process, they made stable and successful white countries and spread western civilization to places that would normally not be conducive to western ideals.

where to start ...

guess WHO single handedly brought down the largest empire in the history of man?

most people here jerk themselves off to the brit empire

but really you were just niggers who stole other people's land

mind your own fuckin business like a civilized person

Surprised they didn't just call it 'basement dweller's garb'.

Spotted the mexicunt illegal DREAMER living in (((California))).

Casual Austrian self-aggrandizement as usual.

Missed your siesta today Juan?

all hail the common wealth

the fact that youre committing cultural suicide is reason enough, bong

sink yourselves

Nah 3 hours of siesta m8

I always wondered why soldiers back then dressed like targets. That huge fucking towering white hat. what the everloving fuck.

what fucking interaction or relationship have spixico and britain ever had you triggered brainlet? you sound like a fucking bot.

sold us out to stalin.

Ireland

Pretty sure sometime in 1812 you lost it for good.

OP here, not exactly our finest hour. Soz m8.

this. fuck brits. English are fine tho

The only """Americans""" who hate the British as much as you do are the spics and catholic mongrels.

t-thanks...

I can't imagine having to deal with the shootings. I'll take on an asbo with a butter knife any day.

*blocks your path*

Your colonialism is responsible for white guilt.

Otherwise the colonialism itself was an excelent thing and we should do it again

Panto.

good neighbours

OP here,

No comment.. Wanker.

This

Fuck you irish pigs.
You subhumans invaded English clay in America and turned American cities into Democrat shitholes.
England's treatment of the Irish was entirely justified. You potatoniggers don't care about civic virtues or nation-building.

>obsessed

Delusion while Rome burns is fucking sad.

OP here,

LOL

>be Austrian
>WE WUZ GERMAN N SHIET

Fuck the Irish, Celts are basically niggers anyway

you are not british anymore, thats kind of a deal breaker you know...

OP here,

Odds are high you have Irish blood pumping through your veins so btfo!

>Invent freedom (kinda by accident)
>destroy it (deliberately)
>destroy Germany
>create Israel
>bankrupt empire
>join & fund EU
>abandon commonwealth
>make subjects choose between crypto-globalist May and literal communist Corbyn
What, exactly, is there to like about the British since the beginning of WW1?

> Germany vs Everyone else
> went to penalties

KEK

Against? Muh Malvinas n shieeett
But to be honest,I kinda looked up to the Brits,they where a organized,god fearing people that conquered half the world while having a miniscule country (In size)
Sad that the current rulers want to destroy everything they're fellow lads before them fought & died to achieve
Rip Britannia, gibs Falklands someday OK ?

>guess WHO single handedly brought down the largest empire in the history of man?
Well it sure as hell was not the Brits.
Go back to Tacoland.
>Your colonialism is responsible for white guilt.
Not even close SJW. White guilt came from a bunch of leftists from both sides of the puddle.
The only think I have against you is that you have become Cucklandia, other than that you are okay.

I can't wait until UK officially leaves the EU and your economy just fucking tanks

I don't have anything against you, its just hard watching an old friend die slowly.

>We'll see

You all mistake me for an arab when I visit your country.

you are a slave of a jew queen.

Your sisters are being whored out by the state to mudniggers

Your boys are fucked in the ass by your queens men.

Pic related (deadly weapon) in UK

Their are no white "men" in Europe only jewish masters and subhumans.

Americans never stopped shooting redcoats.
They should've shot more of them.

I do, because I am also a BEADY.

Hear hear, lad.

Well you guys have the guns and the power, you're gonna have to make the move to shift the balance. Godspeed.

Was Hong Kong cutest colony?

What's wrong with Wales?

I've always said to save Europe, Americans need to save America first. Currently America is too powerful for real nationalism in Europe. We have to avoid another WWII situation.

Electing a mudslime as your major and having literal communist as prime candidates for winning is a sign of failure.
>Y-you have i-it too!
How the fuck do you think I know that it's a sign of a downward spiral?
Also your women are some of the sluttiest tourist I've met apart from liberal amerifats and some koreans and japs that seem to soil themselves when they get attention from local danes and while I'm not exactly thunderchad myself I do enjoy walking out in summer so I get to see a lot of different people.

> tfw no Union Jack waving chink gf

But they were never yours, face fact

Largest white nation in the world faggot. Go watch bbc on the jew state run TV subhuman.

Hong Kong is for China.

True enough mate.

I'm convinced it's down to you guys, personally.
You still have that revolution blood in your veins.

Most Hispanics in the US are actually white Hispanics who look like pic related. Counting them as another category just doesn't makes sense.

You took a beautiful opportunity - live under German common law - and turned it into
arresting people for saying mean things about Muslims.

Nothing I want a closer relationship with the UK. Even a economic union would be nice.

now now don't get the slave in troube with wrong think. They are watch him you know.

You're cucks for BBC (not the shitty communist broadcaster).

>.t Romanian colony

youtube.com/watch?v=6WoDnwYzBQw

Fortunately, the leftists here are quickly pushing whites into a corner. Many escapisms like football, video games, movies, etc. are now so anti-white that people now have to focus on reality and what is happening to their people. Being a neutral white person is an option that the left is quickly dissolving.

If you mean fattest, sure. You have more muslims than us, more niggers, jews and HIV infections, murders, rapes, shootings etc etc

You suck

You need to brush up on some history before making such claims,fellow gentleman

Pedophiles. So many fucking pedophiles. And pedophiles get KNIGHTED in Britain.

>t.gypsy
>WE WUZ ROMANS N' SHIET
Pathetic bait, put more effort to it, come on!

apocalypstick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/patrick-bateman.gif

Never had his day in court

The British Empire was the best thing that ever happened to this miserable planet.

Watching Niggers and Muslims try and defame it fills me with rage.

You constantly mispronounce "aluminum".

o vey you really got me jew. Right in my Heart.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Crime_and_criminal_justice_statistics

keep on getting fucked by your masters VON jews

You and me both.

Is it because the sun never sets on the British Empire?
No.
It's because you limey's have always refused to share the royal teet.
Stop being so selfish and let's usher in a new era.

delet this ;__;

>including illegal aliens

Because your culture hit it's peak with Mr Bean. You also continue to feed a monarchy that you claim you don't need, but pay to god it stays safe. You are bullshit.