Is it illegal for Europeans to browse and post on Sup Forums?

Is it illegal for Europeans to browse and post on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/fake-news-bundesinnenministerium-will-abwehrzentrum-einrichten-a-1127174.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#European_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=z4q212zODho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah
Every European who has ever posed here was arrested

I don't think you're familiar with their hate-speech laws my fellow burger

well technically now you can get 15 years in prison for viewing far-right propaganda on the internet in the UK.
so whether or not Sup Forums gets classified as far-right or propaganda is pretty subjective and at the discretion of the government.
you definitely can get arrested on hate speech crimes though if you say anything about about the muzzies or non-whites or immigration, and that's something happening all of the time over there.
most britbongs are prob too terrified to speak out honestly about that stuff here, but yes those are their laws and there are other european nations like germany for example with similar laws.
and there are a SHITLOAD of places in europe where denying the holocaust is illegal and will land you in prison. this is the world leftists want to build for us in the US too.

We have like 6 gorillion laws nobody ever even tries to enforce. As an example, Belgium has voting duty. I haven't voted in more than 20 years and never even got a letter about it. Most of it is just feelgood fluff for the establishment that makes it seem like they're doing something useful.

no. You should know also that the actual legal age in Sweden is around 15. Though ofcourse people think it's disgusting and you should wait until you're 18.

lets not pretend these laws don't get enforced

Fuck off nigger.

Holocaust never happened but it should have.

GO AWAY, BATIN

Nah senpai, not in Eastern/Central Europe at least

>tfw posting from prison

No? Why would it be?

Actual question. Does Estonia have as lax prisons like Norway and Sweden?

to be clear in pic related, they include "far right propaganda" as "terroristic content", so yes, you could technically be imprisoned for viewing a site like Sup Forums, even though Sup Forums is mostly leftist now. certainly something like voat would qualify or 8C/pol/

Yeah, especially Germans
spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/fake-news-bundesinnenministerium-will-abwehrzentrum-einrichten-a-1127174.html
(They want to institute a ministry of truth)

Yes, every "European" on Sup Forums is a roleplaying proxyfag.

They don't care about Sup Forums, but if you post something conceivably racist in the comment section of a major news outlet, then you get a visit from the security police. It is quite serious.

idk, I am too slick.

Sup Forums is satire

You are as fucked as Sweden

Yes as it is not Sharia compliant.
t. behind 7 proxies

because in britain they are trying to pass laws that make it a 15 year offense to view far right propaganda so the answer is not a simple "no" bro if any materials on this website can be construed as "far right propaganda" which some of the nazi general discussions certainly would be, even though we don't see stuff like this on this now-lefty board, among other stuff too

ye as im posting im being chased by the polize kys dumbass burger.

big balls for a bong

No

OH NO I CAN HEAR THE SIRENS, THEY'RE COMING FOR ME LADS

Why is Turkey so based?

Only for western Europe

They can post on Sup Forums but they just can't say certain things because they live in a dystopian, Orwellian hellhole.

Yes, every euro you see posting here is either a notorious criminal on the run or a young aspirant firing off a few shitposts as part of his gang initiation.

yeah i mean i was literally just pointing out that its a tragedy that it's become "illegal" under threat of jail time in most places in europe to deny the holocaust.
it's still not illegal in britain but pretty much everything else racially-based is illegal to say and actually "holocaust denial" could probably be extrapolated and interpreted to fit under the unbrella of their wider "hate speech" laws if they wanted to.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#European_Union

Keep destroying Western civilization, Muhammad. Great job!

I can say more then your leaf ass
Get your gay loving country in order before chinks take over Canada

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if some draconic EU law did prohibit the use of Sup Forums due to some hippie reasoning.
But considering the popularity of the site, enforcement is impossible.
I could see Britain do it though.
Or Germany.

Europeans shouldn't even be around electricity.

Really I thought Norway was better then Sweden..

>thinks Sup Forums is mostly leftist now

America might not be a orwellian hellhole, but the majority of people in america lack any self thought and are easily socially engineered, quite ironic and orwellian if you ask me.

The one good thing about Belgium it's so small the government doesn't have the budget for surveiling the internet

yeah because it is and the mods are leftist too
why else do you think blacked threads are allowed to stay up but shitted threads will get you a prune and a ban? and that's just one example, there are many such hypocrisies. just look at the fucking makeup of most posts here these days. they're low quality left-wing bait and slide threads. Sup Forums is infiltrated totally. you're just thinking of this website back in the day when it was cool and failing to realize how things have changed.

>before chinks take over Canada
It's too late for that.

Well maybe you forgot that Europe is not one country, GB retards drive on the left and can even own knives while we can own guns and drive like civilized people, not to mention they're not part of EU so they're even less 'European' than let's say, Poles

yeah i forgot Europe is not one country. that's what it is. that was seriously the issue all along. silly me, always forgetting that.
stfu you shilling loser, just admit you're mostly wrong, nobody gives a shit anyway.

dont call me that im hungarian literal nazi that went deep down the rabbit hole you 56%cherokee nigger mixture.

Of course it is, what made you think otherwise?

wrong about what dumbfuck?

Those people went and posted full on kill all muzzies and plans to burn down mosques and stuff with their real faceberg accounts and then wonder why they were fined.

EU is not European, user.

news like to exaggerate and artificially extend a story to an absurdum so you keep visiting their sites and generate ad revenue.

you dont get raided for hate-speech, please dont be stupid...

lol no they literally didn't
keep making excuses for your tyranny, fuckwits.

it's quite funny how you americans claim to be "redpilled" because you are sceptical about your news biased against your position.
but you instantenously become lazy fucks when it is biased towards your position and accept everything at the get go.

germany is not a tyranny

we have stricter laws when it comes to free speech, but that is mostly restricted to jews, not threats. This is because of the process the ALLIED POWERS initiated to keep us under control after WW2.

in fact, your retarded government landed a fucking runescape player into jail for 10 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=z4q212zODho
YOU ARE THE ONES living in a tyranny by your own fucking definition

Try to find a similiar case where a German gets a sentence nearly as long for a stupid comment in a video game.

>legal age in Sweden is around 15

Legal age for sex that is.
Legal age for voting and consuming alcohol is 18.
Plus a bonus: legal age for BUYING alcohol (in the "liquer store") is 20.

lol that kid was threatening to shoot up a school what are you talking about? that has nothing to do with hatespeech or anything, he threatened to shoot up a school wtf?
don't get me wrong, i think it's overblown too that he was actually arrested, but it's not even related to your hatespeech laws and if you said in germany you were going to shoot up a school you would get arrested too.
soooooooooo equivalence? no. not even close.

stop defending tyrants bro. i realize you cannot stand up and speak out against the governments policies in your country, but you don't have to act like a stockholm syndrome cuck and actively shill and defend them.

honestly bro like if i make threats to actually mass murder people i am obviously going to get arrested for it, what a stupid example this is. it's not even closely related. not even close. you're using something that is totally different from "hatespeech" as it is defined in your station. same shit you people always do.
stop being such a leftist shilling cunt.

Should be. Every time I see a European flag shitposting I instantly assume it's just Jamal or Mehmet.

Is it illegal for americans to view Wikileaks?
Chris Cum'-o of CNN say so...

Yes.

>better at what?

probably

Bullshit. Only if you make personal THREATS and that is far more than being racist.

>shitposting from a comfy prison
life goals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech#Netherlands

>Article 137c: He who publicly, orally, in writing or graphically, intentionally expresses himself insultingly regarding a group of people because of their race, their religion or their life philosophy, their heterosexual or homosexual orientation or their physical, psychological or mental disability, shall be punished by imprisonment of no more than a year or a monetary penalty of the third category.

Apparently it's illegal in my country to "express myself insultingly regarding a group of people because of their 'life philosophy' ".

wtf man

ITT: lots of european lefties trying to deny the reality of the oppression and tyranny that happens on their once great continent

Yes. That makes us more badass than you burgers cause you don't have to fear getting your ass busted by the police by posting here.

Oy Vey! No such thing

>No we're absolutely not, but you are parroting MSM articles that are totally skewed.
(from the same MSM that we normally diss at this place...)

nice mental juijitsu bro. ur right, prob none of these absolutely verifiable and well sourced, well cited hatespeech laws exist. leftist land is a utopia full of joy and rainbows, nothing more.

>tfw i red-pilled hundreds of idiots in all our major news outlets, upvoting the disqus with Tor.

Reported to the auth-
>checks flag
Oh, youre good here. Post gore and CP, we don't care unless you're making money off of it.

Who is this Sup Forums guy anyway?

I am basically the same, but I leave to take out the garbage and get groceries. And I pay rent...

HOW THE FUCK do I get thrown in Estonian prison?? Aren't you guys super debt free right now??

Also, shit tons of 3.14qts from Estonia and Romania here in Washington, any reason? Its cold and cloudy and rainy here. Even the black people are white...

I heard he's over 400lbs

No because we have real Internet freedom, not like Amerifaggots or UKcunts, lol

Whatever you say man.
I think that shit is fucked up enough, there is no need to exaggerate anything...

And some people doubt the power of Kek...
Keep doing Gods work, user. Sup Forums will heal the world as it was predicted. Shadilay!

Only in Germany and Bongistan

Also, it's way past midnight in Europe you mong. Come back in 8 hours

Same lmao
>monitor home computers
>donĀ“t monitor prison complab
t. NWO Panopticon optimum performance

No. Maybe in Germany. You know that European nations have different laws right?

only the bribongs, unless they are in day with their state tv subscription,

I dont think you are familiar with the outside world, retard.

>but they just can't say certain things
Yes we can, Heil Hitler, gas the jews, kill the kikes, exterminate the faggots, kill Merkel, Allahu Akbar, Race war now my friend.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you say online.