WE DICTATOR NOW

Section 1. Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense."

now read inside order 13223:
Sec. 4. The Secretary of Defense is hereby designated and empowered, without the approval, ratification, or other action by the President, to exercise the authority vested in the President by sections 123, 123a, 527, and 12006 of title 10, United States Code, as invoked by sections 2 and 3 of this order.

TRUMP IS NOW LITERALLY CAESAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=EBJflfR73fw
federalregister.gov/documents/2002/01/18/02-1594/amendment-to-executive-order-13223-ordering-the-ready-reserve-of-the-armed-forces-to-active-duty-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where have you been Nigger? God Emperor is God Emperor for a reason.

LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR!

No, that makes Mattis Caesar.

Did you even read what you posted?

FINALLY

3 YEARS OF DICTATOR TRUMP

>3

MARTIAL LAW FOREVER :D

Yes. until the next elections. its gonna take 3 years to fix the federal government.

SILENCE

You libshits love using the word literally unironically. Fucking lmao.

kys

Don't worry leaf, when Mattis cross the St. Lawrence he'll be gentle.

Sage

bump

Good. Democracies and Republics are not worth shit.

HAIL VICTORIA

Beware, our golden Emperor
for Evil has yet to be routed!

Seriously I was a trump supporter but this is going over the line. There is a fine line between democratic power and dictatorship. Need I remind anyone of a certain person who rose to power that way?

try 7

can someone explain it in few words what this means?Will now Trump remove Soros or Killary,or anyone?

FOREVER

CAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR?

Stop. I can only get so erect.

Seeing how we're all shills here, how much you guys (and gals! Tee hee!) getting per post? I'm still pretty new...

Don't tease.

I would love to live under God Emperor Trumps global rule.

$226,000. I shill for enforcement of laws.

No, that makes Mattis his loyal commander - Marc Antony

A V E
V
E

TRUE TO CAESAR

Ave, true to Caesar.

What does this even mean? Can't congress just repeal this?

>implying you understand what this eo even means

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

FORTH REICH WHEN?

Seems that's just saying that the secretary of defense is given the same authority as the president during a national emergency? if so, how does that make Trump a dictator, it doesn't effect his powers at all.

Never seen that before. Was pretty epic. Proud to be Norwegian :D

Haha.
>REEEeeeee literally kys

As you know, that national emergency since 2001 is for forever. This amendment makes the armed forces more autonomous until the executive order is revoked.

Ugh i'm literally a retarded normie, wut dus dis mean?

Elections can be legally suspended

So he reauthorized the patriot act and said "oh it's for afganistan (4000 more troops thing), I play ball globalists don't worry" and that confused the globalists.
then he did this, and know they know he doesn't play ball.
Hopefully he will secure FEMA's food rations and use the reactivated military to guard resources because they are going to strike back.

Yes, I understand that. However nobody is being given any more authority than the president already has. Nothing is changing as far as what the president can and cannot do. Sure, the secretary of defense is being given more power, but he's still limited to what the president is and isn't allowed to do. I don't understand where the whole "dictatorship" idea is coming from.

AHAAHAHAAHA! Get fucked Trump supporters. Enjoy fighting for Israel!

Turns out Hillary is the peace candidate, fucking cucks.

>Turns out Hillary is the peace candidate, fucking cucks.
Yes goy, tell them that they are fighting for Israel

oh we aren't going overseas this time... don't you worry.

GENUINE
UNIRONIC
LITERALLY
ACTUAL
HAPPENING

sure she was

if this is true, then good luck and lots of hope for Trump. i hope he succeeds where i failed and finishes what i started.

>t. literal beta sjw visiting Sup Forums

Retired servicefags BTFO.

What the fuck does this even mean? Kill yourself faggot nigger.

No, this transfers Presidential power to the Secretary of Defense in the event of a "national emergency." This makes it much easier for the US military to stage a coup. Trump cucked himself.

>"national emergency"
>calling up retirees
>the military is 78% white at PRESENT

why do you call me a Liberal Beta SJW? under my Presidency there was none of this SJW Bullshit like it is today. blame that Kenyan Marxist Muslim fifth columnist (((Barack Hussein Obama))) for it, you retard.

I view this is as a failsafe in the event that the president is taken out, incapacitated, or otherwise made unavailable for a critical decision during a national emergency, Mattis can do whatever he needs to do without consulting with the president. Sounds like a good idea if you're president and you trust the SecDef.

There are 18 million of us from 2001-2016, EAS'd or Retired from the Armed Forces. Many of us(92%), would do go anywhere and do anything for Trump. It would save the experienced boots from the horrors of war, as well, unless we are expended.

TRUMP 4 WORLD KING

inexperienced boots and greens*

HAIL TSAR TRUMP, BUILDER OF WALLS

ANNEX CANADA PLEASE

tfw
>Trump's chief of staff (a retired 4 star general) unilaterally deployed a nuclear MOAB on the hat of a member of congress and an entire party + the nigger 47% of the nation who do NOT live in the supreme rural and suburbs and who do NOT contribute to this now great again republic, i.e. the niggers who do not pay taxes, i.e these (((niggers))) here:

the die has been cast.

his enemies have no one to blame but themselves

this sounds too good to be true, i dont believe it

Imagine if Trump could bypass congress and truly implement the agenda.

The rank and file adore Trump and Mattis. won't happen

its just another layer of security around Trump himself; should he get assassinated, Mattis is effectively in charge

Haven't we technically be under a National State of Emergency since 9/11? I feel like that's a thing.

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=EBJflfR73fw
Remember this and the butthurt?

I love liberal tears! Fuck you! Based Trump

Dumbfucks. Been around since W Bush, Obama signed off too.

federalregister.gov/documents/2002/01/18/02-1594/amendment-to-executive-order-13223-ordering-the-ready-reserve-of-the-armed-forces-to-active-duty-and

Good.
When will we Order 66 all the democrats/liberals?

Thus all kids shit. Pick up a history book a read about all the Lincoln Presidency.

we have been under martial law since the civil war so in that regard nothing has changed

Shh, you’re making too much sense goy

You can tell he's a dictator by how scared everyone is to criticize him.

you must be reading a different MSM than me

This is a based move because now all the liberal reservists will be too afraid to speak up and defy him

Thatsthejoke.jpg

take this for future memeing

>burger intelligence

yeah i didn't get it. i'll go eat the burger of shame

but we love that person

LE EPIC GOD EMPEROR OF KEKISTAN XD

>the president is a dictator by bestowing authority that previously only he held onto a subordinate.

this is literally the opposite of a dictatorship.

but its not though...
in your heart you know that nothing will happen and this thread will die in 30 mins or so.

after that you will wake up tomorrow morning and nothing will have happened and you will go on Sup Forums and see the next happening thread and get all excited about that and the cycle will continue

To me it seems like he's delegating more of his responsibilities to Mattis, which is the opposite of what dictators do

Are you people literally mentally challenged ?

Doesn't that give Mattis the same power as the president and now complete control over the military during a "national emergency?"

Yep. We called it "Assassination proofing" in the Regiment.

She literally called the DNC (((hack))) a "Cyber 9/11". Need you be reminded of what we did after the real 9/11?