Fuck gassing the kikes. I want all humans dead. If these two decent people didn’t deserve happiness then nobody does

Fuck gassing the kikes. I want all humans dead. If these two decent people didn’t deserve happiness then nobody does.

Agreed.

looks like he did them both a favor

> 2 people die
>curse humanity
Christ almighty you people need to sort yourselves out if something like this makes you lose all hope.

What's wrong with you, stupid? That's what they want you to do.
They want to get a reaction out of you.
Try thinking twice when you feel hatred. Try laughing it off and the negative feelings will leave you

You’re just a bitch. This is all I ever needed to know about the tragedy of the human experience.

Killing yourself for getting falsely accused of rape will do nothing except harm your family.

RIP in peace reviewbrah

what if we killed all the micks only?

>you're just a bitch
>the human experience is a tragedy

A mother's live is truly something else man. There is nothing stronger than that.

Fucking kek

>decent people
>commit suicide

there can be only one

You must be 18 to post here

>false rape allegation
Yeah, keep searching for your "perfect woman"

Why all people? Why don't we just ruin the lives of the people who made these false rape allegations? People on here managed to track down bike lock guy. We can't track down some bimbos and make their lives a living hell? That doesn't seem too hard

killing yourself over false rape allegations is a bit extreme

I mean, I understand he was a teenager and teens have trouble dealing with emotions, but still

may they both RIP

same too you mr give up hope at a news article.

>2 billion people have just been by nuclear bombs detonated by North Korea
>psshhh it’s just an news article

yeah sounds very suspicious. maybe he was a tad rapey.

in that case, you should always just call the girl a whore.

>killing yourself over false rape allegations is a bit extreme
Its not about the accusations, its the fact that people dont assume they were false. They think you got away with rape and will treat you like a rapist

Holy fuck pal, that's a pretty big leap.

I recommend seeing a therapist if watching the news causes you to want humanity to die off.

you missed where the root problem was. the false rape allegation. shit women.

right, even a 'decent' women is only decent until she decides she can get a better deal.

Don't try to bicker with irishposters, they're the worst on this board by far.

this is why you should have more than 1 child

And with that 3.5 billion years of evolution comes to a halt.

I genuinely blame Feminism and Leftists for their death, they are the ones who implemented the actual political, social and judicial reality where men can be falsely accused of rape without proofs and have their lives ruined. Fuck you and anyone who supports the actual state of things, the death of these two innocents is why we fight against you.

>mfw burgers can’t handle the bicks

believe it or not, this guy was an admin on a server I'm currently admin on about 2 years ago. His in-game name was fruityy. Recently learned about the story. The bitch that made him kill himself has not faced any charges.