I was walking to work and heard some woman say to the woman she was with that I was ugly

I was walking to work and heard some woman say to the woman she was with that I was ugly.

Welp. And picrelated was what I ate when I got home because I have no motivation in life.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDFGRT_lT6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody fucking cares faggot go to r9k

Post face.

Race?

If youre white I have no clue how you could be ugly.

Yeah What he said, OP just do something dude I don't care but just be outside and approachable instead of cucking yourswlf in useless resentment

We're just as shallow as they are. How many swamp-donkey slobs have you asked out lately?

Never seen a white who looked like that and neither have you.

Eat right, lift, earn money for good clothes, and go outside and get a bit of a tan. These things make a major difference. MAJOR.

Retarded whites are better looking and better than the best non whites.

I completed a good chunk of those formative social experiences and it didn't make a difference. Women are vastly overrated and the chances of you finding a perfect match are astronomical. Just give up, become NEET and enjoy a life of selfish pleasures like I plan on doing. Also nobody cares you autistic cunt, MODS

That girl clearly has a pretty sever genetic deformity, her sclera and iris have merged.
She's probably blind.

I'm white, live in a majority white area, and I've seen plenty of hideous white people.

Anyways, that's not even the point. He's bitter because attractive chicks won't fuck him yet he's oblivious to the fact that he's just as physically shallow as they are.

> seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising

You either live in a place with tons of beautiful women or your standards are low as shit. I rarely see more than a couple beautiful women a week.

Thats factually incorrect.

ESL Teaching - The ADVERT!

He has non white blood.

You're a bigger loser than OP you nihilistic faggot.

That shit doesn't work. I lost 50 pounds, lift like crazy, wear only high quality clothing with a good fit and yet girls flat out ignore me, while Chad is a slob, who smokes dudeweedlmao all day, while not even really working out and he gets laid without even striking up a real convo thanks to tinder.

Pure whites are always better looking than non whites, only those with mongoloid or negroid blood are ugly.

Are you white?

post a pic and ill be honest
maybe we can confirm or actually help you out

because Chad isn't a neurotic loser who spills spaghetti everywhere. Get confidence or just kill yourself already.

Copypasta sage this shit.

Is this the same Brit who posted earlier this week about the same shit? Stop blogging. Change your life, think about how shitty you are right now and realize this doesn't stop by being mopey about it.

Yes, 100% bavarian phenotype.

Meanwhile migrant Chad from Syria gets laid easily.

well at least you won't get herpes.

slide thread

Ugliness = non whiteness

Only one who stands out us the moroccan shitskin who obviously is ugly aka non white.

Travel user, you have a whole world out there to fuck.

Cheer up OP
youtube.com/watch?v=qDFGRT_lT6Y

How much do you weigh?

Nobody gives a fuck. Kill yourself. Also can you please kill a nigger on your way out? Thanks. See you in heaven.

>lifting weights did nothing
>also btw look at this three packs of candy, a pint of ice cream, a bag of chips and a bottle of soda that I apparently ate for a meal

Lifting weights does nothing. You have to eat clean dumbass. THEN lift weights. You have to eat 200g of protein a day, lean protein, like 0 fat chicken breasts with nothing except BBQ sauce. Then eat some brown rice and maybe some fruit.

You can eat and candy - ever. Or drink soda. Ever.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to work out with nothing except chips and candy as fuel. Fucking disgusting.

When you eat, you're giving your body the materials to grow muscle. When you work out, you're assigning those materials to specific areas on your body. If you don't eat properly, working out will do literally nothing at all.