youtube.com/watch?v=Tnac0J-2zcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks Irish to me.

How , you anti white piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkBu2aM06I
news national party video on this

WE WUZ IRISH N SHIIIIEEET

the dude in the OP is clearly Irish

Yeah they're called black Irish and have been living here for centuries, long before any amerimutt started larping as Hibernian purebreeds anyway

You forgot your proxy abdullah

Proxy? Why?

Sure lash some spuds+stout into the fella and he'll be grand n' all like

Fucking drunken Celts. They fought for centuries for their own ethnostate and then a generation later they say fuck it and commit national suicide.

He's literally Irish you muppet
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

44% of London is white. The number goes down every day. Need I say more?

He's an arab you fucking retard

Well u tried the famine. Now it’s full on genocide. Fuck off you leftist scum.

Read the fucking link you cunt, why call me a retard? I posted proof of my claim and you insult me?

Based Leprechaun.

Wtf are you on about i support united ireland it's a fact that dark people have been living in Ireland for centuries

That is the very definition of controlled opposition. He sounds like a fucking leprechaun.

Real Irish nationalists don’t sound like that.

this is a street in britain.
britain is fucked.

>H&M

irish my ass

This guy was on holidays in Cairo four years ago. Was arrested protesting in support of M. Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood. Spent last four years in a Cairo prison. Now, he'll be back in Ireland next week.

I predict we'll be hearing about this guy again. Good probability he's been radicalized. Will pull a "Paddock" in the near future. Imho

Holy fuck, that accent is actually real?

The Niggers and Arabs raided Baltimore in Cork and put over 1000 into Islamic slavery. Don’t give me that bollocks that niggers are welcome in Ireland. We strung them up during the draft riots in New York.

that could be in any european capital
europe is fucked.

It’s not. Am Irish. That’s actual MI5 controlled opposition It’s what they will do to your country

And black and brown Irish were victims of that too

I don't sound like that. From Ulster. Don't have the Leprechaun twang.

There's no such thing as Black or Brown Irish. Those are all recent immigrants. Alsop, you are a cuck.

and no we know why the irish were also called niggers.

t.irishman ibrahim halawa

Yes there is you fucking subhuman amerimutt uneducated cunt, black Irish are native to Ireland, they're literally more Irish than the Scots-Irish in America
To create an oppressed class to make soulless wasps feel better about themselves?

yeah, the swedes are probably behind it ._.

This whole situation makes me feel sick to my stomach.

you people are dumb, if you give away Irish rights you give away your own rights regardless of who this guy is. Rights are absolute. Really, this guy reaffirms your own rights cause they actually got him back...

For what died the sons of Róisín?

It pains my soul.

black irish your mixing them up with the mulattos from montserrat in the carribean who are half irish and have irish ancestry because of the 60 000 irish cromwell sold into the carribean and guyana

>Irish

He's not Irish.

What are you talking about you delusional cunt? No he's not Irish and he never fucking will be, now fuck off, ahmed and go back to where you came from.

Same I can't stand this arsehole
Fuckin triggers me

hes a quatar/hamas/egyptian muslimbrotherhood snake

we wuz irish n shiiiietttt

except legally he is, and legally you are too. Do you get what I'm saying?

if his legal rights are eroded, by proxy your legal rights are eroded cause the state did it

Someone give him red hair and pale skin and he would look very Irish.

>Black Irish are native to Ireland

Literally what are you talking about

isnt the ira making a comeback?

Jew detected

That's why citizenship shouldn't be based on location of birth but rather nationality. This man is not Irish and no perverted legal code should declare him so.

Can a lad get a quick rundown on who this sandnigger is?

I sure hope to fuck they are.

Just wait until you see their prime minister.

His dad is the Imam of the biggest mosque in Ireland.

Muslim Brotherhood supporters.

All of his sisters are hardcore Islamists.
Whole family living in Dublin. If we Irish object the entire media call us “racist”

somethings never change

okay, then that's an argument

Not...really that bad, honestly

Black Irish refers to a phenotype not fucking niggers for god's sake

Black Irish are native to Ireland and the ones sold in the Caribbean I don't see how they all of a sudden stop being Irish being they moved somewhere else
You want me to move back to Ireland? The problem isn't black Irish, the problem is people like you unwilling to accept them as brothers, they lived here for centuries and all of a sudden the alt right say your not Irish
I don't see a problem with immigrants adopting local culture?

goes to Egypt to overthrow Mubarak, posts a video of himself burning his Irish passport, gets arrested, thrown in prison. his father is a big shot imam in Ireland who pressures govt. and has a friendly media to push the meme hes a 'dublin man'. his family get google to remove the offending video. DFA issues new passport, work on Egyptian govt. to release him.

hes no more Irish than the Pope is a Catholic

Fuck off ahmed, seriously just neck yourself.

I was memeing, I don't care about what niggers do in their own countries as long as they don't do the same in ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0T6p-hqosI

Halawa supported (and continues to support) the Muslim Brotherhood
markhumphrys.com/halawa.html

there is already an issue in Ireland with jihadism, its not policed closely, they should have let him rot in Egypt where he belongs

I went to the Republic of Ireland for the first time a few weeks ago.
Dublin felt like a civilised European capital. But then we went to Galway.
That felt like the far West of Europe. We walk into a bar, everything felt very unstable. A bar stool was flying out the window, some dudes were fighting, people were pushing each other, everyone was screaming.
It was all a very odd experience. 8/10, Would go back.

Nice argument, fascist.
Obviously but the image shows them adapting to Irish culture, and don't say the n word casually

Ah get the fuck out

Black Irish refers to native Irish people who converted to Protestantism and were known as black Irish because they were said to have a black stain on their soul for converting to Protestantism.

Nigel farage is literally French with a German wife living in England promoting Brexit and anti EU sentiment which is completely destroying the British economy. Think about that for a second, how insane the whole situation is

>using Facist as an insult
>an argument
pick one, nigger.

this guy would be considered shitskin even in turkey kek

>American
>defending fascism
If you care so much about national identity and culture, then do your county a favour and fucking leave

This has to be bait, there is no way someone would say "and don't say the n word casually". But if it is, ahmed, then you should really end it. You fucking nigger.

You will sway on the day son, don't worry

Idk OP, looks like a nice, happy fellow

I just don't get it, I don't get racism at all. A picture was posted of normal black people trying to fit in with Irish culture and people, completely innocent and you are calling them the n word for no fucking reason just get a fucking life man seriously

Fair enough I won't argue who's Irish with an Irishman, I was taught at school that black Irish refers to a particular phenotype of dark haired Irish people.

Irish have been victims of genocide, dehumanisation, racism, famine, exploitation, subjugation and divide and rule, how can you call yourself Irish and promote all these things knowing that we've been through it ourselves

You need rome back there

Black Irish is a phenotype, mostly descendants of the Spanish Armada and North African settlers during the age of piracy

At the end of the day the irish are european brothers that should care about their homeland. That negro isn't a damn irishman.

I agree

no, its an invader
white people are just too cucked to fight back against them yet.

The civil war turned brother against brother, you think we'd care about a nig nog?

Oh shit it's a real Leprechaun. He's hilarious and adorable.

the race 'war' is merely a distraction from the capitalist raping of our societies with deregulation and modern slavery.

He is Irish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tnac0J-2zcE

On fucking point by Mike Enoch on this very matter

Fellow potato lads fought the crown - and for what? Fuck-all, that's what

>Irish have been victims of genocide, dehumanisation, racism, famine, exploitation, subjugation and divide and rule
you forgot invasion, immigration by other means

No, just an Irish

I apologise, on behalf of all true brits, for the absolute state of this cuck

fuck me its the ghost of Frank Ryan.
tell us how Marx was wrong and how immigrants aren't capitals reserve army and how all the observed, negative effects on societies most vulnerable are illusionary.

THIS

you didn't post proof, and the fact that you think you posted proof makes me think you're a shill

The HELL it is.

ireland has less of a problem than other european countries considering our birthrate is near the top

sooo...

>britain needs more diversity

there in montserrat the island with the volcano look it up
the others are hidden i think theres some pure white irish left in some of those places

Nigger i'm black irish. Took a 23 and me and it's fucking english/irish/spanish with a bit of scandinavian. Brown hair. Brown eyes and tan like a mofo but definitely wouldn't confuse me with a fucking arab. Most of my family is fair with green or blue eyes. My entire family is from Ireland. That guy is a fucking muslim arab. Ibrahim Halawa. Can't tell if bait or actually just retarded though.

all the irish ive came across in my travels have never sounded like this fag.

the negative impact is very real and its roots lie in capitalist exploitation of workers.

>black Irish are native to Ireland, they're literally more Irish than the Scots-Irish in America

The "Black Irish" is an old term to describe White Irish people who had more pale skin and black hair than the slightly less pale and brown haired Irish populations. Niggers aren't Irish. Stop trying to redefine historical terms you lying, manipulative sack of shit. Fucking commies can never tell the truth. Always trying to change the definition of words. Fuck you.

His name is Ibrahim fucking Halawa, you dumb cunt.

>He's literally Irish you muppet
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

The difference between a "swarthy" Irishman and another British person isn't like that between a White person and an Arab.

Benjamin Franklin used the word swarthy to describe the Germans, when they started coming in small numbers to America. Germans don't look like Arabs. The term "swarthy" was used in this context to mean someone who is slightly less pale than the pale as the moon people from Britain.