Lord Rothschild

>indirectly own most of the world's land, banks, and capital
>control most of the world's media
>syria and north korea are the only country without a central bank owned by my family
>have a real net value in the multi-trillion dollar range

>mfw i convice sub-80 IQ Sup Forums NEETs that their real enemy is communists - the people who seek to expropriate my wealth and put people like me in forced labor camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKFOajESo4I&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
bitchute.com/video/SNf84euQ9nKZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This family will be fucked.

>indirectly own most of the world's land, banks, and capital
>control most of the world's media
The problem with the Rothschilds is that no ownership of anything can actually fundamentally be traced to them.

They only have a handful of obscure "financial" companies as a face outwards.

People always say they "OWN EVERY BANK", but I've never seen actual proof.

The family actually had a policy of never going public with their wealth or ownership from the very beginning. The definition of the Eternal Jew.

There is a kid in my school whos last name is Rothschild

Among them, he is the one closest to the Highest One.

Kidnap him.

They're OPENLY JEWISH

Why the FUCK would we need communism to starve hundreds of millions of innocents just to recognize what fucking disgusting parasites these people are, and hang them all?

Communism is an effect Jew repellent in spite of itself, not because.

The jewish bankers financed the 1917 revolution.

Capitalism and communism are two faces of the same coin, communist nigger.

The only viable and sane political organisation for a nation is fascism.

>that chin area
Is he /bogpilled/?

Still won't be able to take the money with him..

Will die eventually like all of us

Has to see his old face in the mirror every day before his therapy

Has never had complete freedom, guarded 24/7

No true friends only the backstabbers that he keeps at certain distance

Communism is a meme virus.

Oops, wrong one.

If trump wants to make america great again, why doesnt he send seal teams to take them and the fed out and save our countries?

youtube.com/watch?v=xKFOajESo4I&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

eurocucks would probably go to fucking war with us if we did

Communists are the useful idiots of cunts like rothschild. Here, take a history lecture...

Europa - The last battle
bitchute.com/video/SNf84euQ9nKZ

Communism was not created by the masses to overthrow the bankers, Communism was created by the bankers to overthrow and enslave the masses.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators. “We cannot state that all Jews are Bolsheviks. But: without Jews there would have been no Bolshevism. For a Jew nothing is more insulting than the truth. The blood maddened Jewish terrorists murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize-winning novelist, historian and victim of Jewish Bolshevism.

>"not actually working"
This is what cucked Rothschild slaves actually believe

>eurocucks would probably go to fucking war with us if we did
if their gonna fight for the banks then let them try we will Make the world great again!

Trump send seal teams to take out the fed board, rothschilds, and demo all fed buildings!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, dont let them JFK you!

they cant be tried, look what they did to JFK for his exec order that johnson got rid of day one dissolving the FED.

Trump must act swifty and decisively as a leader to free us and the world from their shackles!

What do commies need labor camps for if everyone works happily for free?

Rothschild wanted to turn the entire world white. They are good people. They funded colonialism, Cecil Rhodes, etc

Soros wants to turn the entire white race black

Know your enemies. It could mean your life.

yea m8, industrialization does that, notice after the war both capitalist and communist productivity came to a halt
That sudden boost stalin got after killing 100mil is the same thing china is going through right now
big industrial boom, slow decline

korea is a nothingburger anyways. it will never happen.

wise af

communism is financed by (((roths)))

Trump has the entire military behind him.

Section 1. Amendment to Executive Order 13223. Section 1 of Executive Order 13223 is amended by adding at the end: "The authorities available for use during a national emergency under sections 688 and 690 of title 10, United States Code, are also invoked and made available, according to their terms, to the Secretary concerned, subject in the case of the Secretaries of the Army, Navy, and Air Force, to the direction of the Secretary of Defense."

now read inside order 13223:
Sec. 4. The Secretary of Defense is hereby designated and empowered, without the approval, ratification, or other action by the President, to exercise the authority vested in the President by sections 123, 123a, 527, and 12006 of title 10, United States Code, as invoked by sections 2 and 3 of this order.

TRUMP IS NOW LITERALLY CAESAR

Unironically trying to distance your self from your master? Or just really this dumb. The Rothschilds, the Vanderbilts, these guys are the ones pulling the strings vehind every organized communist gathering.

This guy doesn't understand how shell companies work, nor their function. You should castrate you rself.

t. Bolshevik Jew

The mobilization of resources by state planning expanded the country's industrial base. From 1928 to 1932, pig iron output, necessary for further development of the industrial infrastructure rose from 3.3 million to 6.2 million tons per year. Coal production, a basic fuel of modern economies and Stalinist industrialization, rose from 35.4 million to 64 million tons, and the output of iron ore rose from 5.7 million to 19 million tons. A number of industrial complexes such as Magnitogorsk and Kuznetsk, the Moscow and Gorky automobile plants, the Ural Mountains and Kramatorsk heavy machinery plants, and Kharkov, Stalingrad and Chelyabinsk tractor plants had been built or were under construction.[2]
In real terms, the workers' standards of living tended to drop, rather than rise during the industrialization. Stalin's laws to "tighten work discipline" made the situation worse: e.g., a 1932 change to the RSFSR labor law code enabled firing workers who had been absent without a reason from the work place for just one day. Being fired accordingly meant losing "the right to use ration and commodity cards" as well as the "loss of the right to use an apartment and even blacklisted for new employment which altogether meant a threat of starving.[3] Those measures, however, were not fully enforced, as managers were hard pressed to replace these workers. In contrast, the 1938 legislation, which introduced labor books, followed by major revisions of the labor law, were enforced.
>In real terms, the workers' standards of living tended to drop, rather than rise during the industrialization

Chek'd

How do we meme this to anyone who can talk to trump? You know his jewish son in law will do everything in his power to keep Trump from ever hearing this so he can save us???

Trump is trapped in the bubble now, noone to reach out too anymore. Who is left??? Trump even ignore declaring ANTIFA a terrorist org on the white house petition site.

What I don't understand is why these guys have never been properly doxxed. These people think they are aristocracy, and we let them get away with it by never holding them accountable. I feel like they should have been dragged into the streets and put against a wall already.

You're so fucking stupid. Kushner is on Trumps side. Kushner is a boss.

>Source ?
your ass
I think that you're a bit far of reality

>You're so fucking stupid. Kushner is on Trumps side. Kushner is a boss.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: tsGB8bPR) 10/20/17(Fri)17:17:18 No.146035354 ▶
> (OP)
>>Source ?
>your ass
>
>
>I think that you're a bit far of reality
hmmmmmmmm I can roll with that. Can we get to Kushner though? That kinda seems impossible he seems devoid of using social media.

>This guy doesn't understand how shell companies work, nor their function. You should castrate you rself.
I fully understand shell companies.

I'm just asking you to prove conclusively that a certain shell company is owned by a Rothschild and that the Rothschilds control every central bank and yada yada yada.

I actually believe the Rothschilds have massive influence, but it's never proven with hard evidence it's just "assumed" that they own everything.

Maybe you should provide an explanation or some actual evidence instead of being arrogant? It's not like your making a good case for your thesis.

SO MANY MEME FLAG JEWS IN THIS THREAD TOP KEK. THEYRE GETTING SCARED.

how so, I used an example very similar to the start of the USSR
>industrialized
>violent revolution
>during war time
>both set out to be commies
It's just that china started later than russia. The same thing will happen to china as it did to the USSR
the effects of Industrialization don't discriminate on political philosophy, look at the US and Britain while they were industrializing. Big boom, slow decline
Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same post industrialization era ideologies

Ignore the meme flags. They're just jews who are butthurt their world is ending.

while that may be true, I'd like to see atleast some political discussion instead of constant shitposting

Rothschilds bankrolled communist revolution in Russia. Jewish bankers spread marxism to present day.
Also i cant remember a single time when communists spoke against banks or usury.

OMG is that a leftist thing? none of you know how to do memes, those that you make are dull, uncreative and lazy.

just like your ideology

>>mfw i convice sub-80 IQ Sup Forums NEETs that their real enemy is communists
that guy is a communist

>they cant be tried,
they don't need to be tried, all it will take is a bored 10 year old from Hong Kong who gets control of 3 predator drones and blows them away because he's bored

The Iq of Gandalf guys

>Also i cant remember a single time when communists spoke against banks or usury.
bring it up and they call you a muslim, almost like they invented Islam just to use it that way

During my university years I fucked a rothschild grill. She was a millionaire blonde jew, bred to be married off to some cousin no doubt. but a Sup Forumsack bred her.

Now I know what you are thinking
>blonde
>jew

But it was all there, I was seeing her for about a year before it fizzed out, probably the guilt of goy cock.

I only got to meet to a few of the family, including OPs pic related, spoke at length on a lot of issues over dinner, as we are both craftsmen, but I realise he uses it as means of control, not for making a good man better.

Call me out as a larper, but i'm cut, and in a hotel and nothing better todo on a friday night except drink beer, and vent over Sup Forums while btc breech's 6k.

End the (((Fed)))

>implying he's human

>During my university years I fucked a rothschild grill.
my pal's dad dated a Rothschild, he had to undergo a total physical by their doctors who were his doctors until he died

why doesnt Trump do this now?

What could he be waiting for? The longer he waits to take power and remove this cancer the longer it gives them to plan putting him in danger. Their not stupid they got JFK we cant let this happen to Trump!!!!

LARPER
A
R
P
E
R
>called it

All these comments and not one mention of the only thing that will ACTUALLY take down the banking dynasties: BITCOIN. Damn, you people are fucking retarded.

To further clarify: decentralized crypto-currencies are going to permanently render the very concept of central banking obsolete.

Because he is a shabbos goy. Seriously, do you really expected someone who isnt a shabbos goy to become president of JewSA in modern time? Kennedy was last bad goy, and you kbow what happened to him.

nothing like that mate, our first 'date' was to some bistro where she paid for the meal as I had won a bet

Not even a real gun senpai

Fucking retards don't you understand the fact that stalin didn't kill muh 100 gorrillion yes he was a dictator and he made really big mistakes but it was the only way to propel the ussr into a superpower

>syria and north korea are the only country without a central bank owned by my family

I've heard from people in finance saying how fucking retarded this myth is. Anyone care to shed light on it? (Ideally not with an MS Paint infographic or YT video made someone with truth in the channel name)

they know we can always take it back , thats why

I mean, I don't give a shit that they died, but since normies like to say "muh 6 billion" saying "muh 100 million" is a great way to turn their logic back on themselves
Also those deaths are a product of not taking time to industrialize, they rushed into it and didn't allow people time to move from their rural life to the big cities, the citizens were just forced since their farms were taken for the collective
This was very inefficient since most of these people had lived on a farm for most of their lives, they didn't know how to adapt to city life fast enough to make it worth it
also, while I'm not a humanitarian, most of the college retards that are your audience are, and in this case, they would disagree. They would say some dumb shit like the ends don't justify the means, and even if you were to introduce this communist regime, they would ruin it, just like do now

It shocks me that burgers can't see this. They look to trump to save them instead of just saving themselves.

Well here's a big tip, they moved a lot of their previous asset control (gold, diamonds, wall street, banks) into bio-medicine. They are way ahead of the game you morons.

>expropriate my wealth
but only never has a communist government removed the banking system you fucking moron.

Oh yeah? I saw the guy in OP's pic walking down the street in my neighborhood and I waved to him and he waved back and then we decided it'd be funny to throw eggs at people houses and also ding dong ditch them lol. He then decided to give me $1,000,000 because it was the most fun he had in a while.

And what are these coins backed by? How can it be stable?

>believing propaganda.

Because people like Lord Rothschild are incapable of performing honest labor.

>The Rothschilds, the Vanderbilts, these guys are the ones pulling the strings vehind every organized communist gathering.

If Communists came to power, these people would have their wealth taken away from them. Those that would refuse to engage in honest labor would be put in labor camps.

Why would they support this kind of movement? This makes as much sense as Jews backing the Holocaust.