Fucking niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/collage OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what in the god damn meme??

Sounds like a good time to cut taxes for the rich. I swear to god Republicans are trying to bankrupt America.

This $1.5 TRILLION in tax cuts for the rich is ON TOP OF current deficits.

Trump will be running trillion dollar annual deficits in just a few years.

America is so fucked.

Wasn't this Obama's? Sept to Sept?

lol so now suddenly after 8 years, right wing retards will admit that Bush left Obama a $1.4 TRILLION budget deficit?

Cut all agencies by about 50% and run a surplus.
Watch deflation put the brakes on the velocity of money.

We should really tax those kikes into the ground. Im going to leave the US and go to europe, i'll fight with them agaisnt the muslims and then the jews when they wake the fuck up. The US is lost and is just a mexican candy doll thing that the jews are beating with a stick and collecting the shekels while laughing.

DELET THIS NOW

Well you keep saying growth and unemployment is Obama.

Nice to see you ignore $10 billion from Obama as well.

we're talking about what they inherited

nice to see you're retarded

You guys ready for 100 Obamaleaf posts?

It's done. You retards are fucked. Trump is going to bankrupt your country with retarded tax cuts for billionaires.

Literally fake news.

Your first 25k of income is untaxted. Everyone will save.

Northern wall sounds appealing

RARE

I'll bite, obamaleaf.
Two choices:
>Trump is going to bankrupt the US, in the future
Or
>Obama's bailouts and handouts to fat cat bankers who faced no recourse for their actions helped the deficit and overall well being of the country, in the past

Bonus question: Why care so much? Why does it bother you? What skin in the game do you have about Obama specifically?

Why don't the mods ever ban this fucking spammer? It's a mystery.

they enjoy when i massacre u retards

>implying any of the permavirgins and underage b& the_donald diaspora are married

It's going to be $14k for individuals, which is a pretty significant amount either way. Kids working part time will end up spending 100% of that regardless, but now more goes towards businesses and less towards government.

>Obama increases
he didn't do shit. No really he just let the tax cuts expired

>being so naive you think the US debt actually matters and will ever be paid off

This is why Republicans can't be trusted with money. They think deficits don't matter and that u can just spend to infinity. I don't think Republicans are even trying to hide that they want to bankrupt America.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/collage OBAMA LEAF WINS AGAIN.png/
Pathetic, why haven't you killed yourself yet.

He repeatedly raised taxes on the rich

having too much fun

it's not a Trump budget year... oh well, obama fucked us again, hope his high walled home is keeping the illegals out, that would be he...the fraud

>He repeatedly raised taxes on the rich
while allowing them to deduct their state taxes from their federal taxes? fuck that just shoot all these rich bastards

unless they can put on a good party and get everyone wicked loaded

>They think deficits don't matter and that u can just spend to infinity

We literally can. We MAKE currency and fund the largest military on the planet 20x over with money we fabricate from thin fucking air. Remember the Fed's QE's? Just making and injecting money into the economy. Yeah. No one is going to stop us, leaf.

it's all a charted lie dummy - 10.x trillion to 20 trillion under the insane traitor barky , more national debt than the entire us history in one commie fells whoop of the nog

This is why they wanted Bannon out. He wanted to raise taxes on the rich. So they slandered him, and by they I mean especially the establishment tools. They do not care about our future as a people, or our sovereignty or our dignity.

But most of all, fuck the left. Fuck the antifa tier inadvertent banker shills, and everything they believe in. Enjoy the Brazil 2.0 you're building here, in this place that could have been, well, not a shit hole. At least you'll get the enrichment you've always wanted.

this surely wans't a proxy thread you created so you could stop obamaleaf posting. seriously end your life. oh what's that? OP 1 posts? HUH really makes you think

stop-start. I need to stop drinking

Lol that's been tax policy for decades.

Look at that revenues went up every year under Obama

and he slashed the budget deficit Trump is already exploding the budget deficit.

>We literally can
>we

Implying it's not an elitist-banker-corporate oligarchy that acts on expediency alone? Implying you have a say or can do anything about it? Implying you and everyone you love, and everything you hold dear isn't just meat for the grinder to these psychopathic perverts who actually have some degree of control?

Makes no fucking sense desu.

Yes u do.

I don't use proxies.

I start my own threads.

I don't even go to drudge report

your retarded conspiracy theories always crack me up

i start my own threads look

i have a whole folder for u retards

Don't feed the autistic leaf. I know it's tempting but even when you refute his points he will just repeat himself and act like he won. Does this every time.

and i sure as shit don't use the n word

I do win every time

Trump is going to explode the budget deficit with retarded tax cuts for the rich.

You retards can't even deny it. It's what the GOP does every fucking time

Obamaleaf your one of my fav. posters here stay strong bro.

conservashit logic:
lets pay our credit card bill with a credit card

>mfw neets on Sup Forums still unironically support trump because 'praise kek hillary btfo, MAGA 8 years'

You got jewed by the jew who you thought was outing the jew.

this

thx german bro

DELET THIS NOW

I hope republitards are prepared for the massiv Trickle-Down coming at them

>doesn't answer my question
I win

This kek

Bush did TARP. Not OBama. I can't believe that 9 years later, conservashits still don't know this

leafpoasting is cancer

And just who is the 1%?
With Jews you lose

>poasting

poaching?

Change 1% to Jews faggot Leaf

imagine being canadian having no faith in your own country you ride the dick of your neighboring country for economic growth entertainment and food. fuck your leaf kys faggot

id say lurk more but kys faggot

Lol lame duck policies

Obamaleaf hates Jews

Just cause I hate Trump doesn't mean I hate all jews.

obamaleaf unironically destroys you retards every time
embarrassing from a board that claims to be 'always right'

Why did the national debt rise so much under Obama?

Yeah, it was Republicans who, over the years, decided it would be best to give everything to everyone for free.

Obamaleaf is a jobless neet that spends his every waking hour on a website he hates ignoring arguments.
Back to your discord boyo.

He is a reddit schizo.
Lowest of all life forms.

Hey retards...public deficit=net private sector savings.

lol i don't ignore anything. u retards get btfo every time

im on twitter too

u fucking bulgarians are obsessed with me for some reason

or it might just be the same filthy roach every time

they're literally giving trillions to billionaires

this meme needs to stop

i got into a long argument with a lefty on twitter about this

the reason why the US had a budget surplus in the 90s was because the economy was soaring

it wasn't a bad thing for the private sector

Yes you do, everyone knows it.
You're a mentally ill delusional neet virgin, everyone knows that too.

Do you like big government or small government?

He might be autistic but he's raping you every time and all you Trumpniggers can do is ad hominem.

Im a democrat, defecits dont matter u retard

wtf I love the mark of the beast now

You lying leafnigger. You've been rekt in many threads, several times over. You're like some burp pickle atheist watching faggot who claims to be a scientist, but then every time a result that you don't like happens you just turn away from it and act like it never happened. You really are a walking stereotype for the archetype of the modern liberal lefty.

All you have is insults yet you say he's ignoring arguments. You are probably one of those trump cultists who results to throwing tantrums when you get challenged with decent arguments.

tpbp

Wrong. Accounting isn't a meme.

(S – I) = (G – T) + (X – M)

The three sectoral balances are:

Private domestic balance (S – I) – will be in surplus if the private domestic sector spends less than its income (S > I).
Budget Deficit (G – T) – will be in surplus if the government raises more tax revenue than it spends (G < T).
Current Account balance (X – M) – will be in surplus if exports are higher than imports and net income flows (X > M)

Only Mathlets believe otherwise.

Obama leaf? I love you

That's an expensive wall.

He dismisses all arguments and carries on to the next thread with the exact same post where the exact same arguments are made which he continues to ignore and he does this all day because as said, he's a delusional neet virgin that spends his every waking hour on a website he hates spouting memes sourced from said website because besides it he has no contact with other human beings. He doesn't deny any of this because it's absolutely true and everyone knows it so there's no use in him trying.

>durr you support trump
No lol, I'm not American and I support a fascist monarchy in the UK. Edward VIII should've assumed power and allied with Germany.

Opposing taxcuts because of muh deficit is now rightwing. Trump is a Commie for wanting to reduce taxes....whatever you say Schlomo.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

You truly are pathetic, leaf.

lol you're just mad because i annihilate u right wing retards every time

Do u actually think that when Republicans slash taxes for billionaires, the government gets smaller?

Whatever delusions you need to live by to give your life meaning.

So at worst he is the same as Obama regarding spending?

oh jesus christ here we fucking go

When the US ran budget surpluses in the 90s and 2000, do u actually think that was bad for the private sector? Do u think it took away something from the private sector?

lol you're talking like a republican

Hey you genuinely believe Hillary was a good option for America?

Not talking about taxes right now.

I am curious if you are a big government or small government kind of guy

lol i dont use proxies u fucking retard holy shit

i was watching a few videos on bloomberg

He's emulating your speech, retard.

>America is so fucked.
Good

THE DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST
>THE DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST
>THE DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF THE BEASTTHE DOLLAR IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST

Can't buy or sell without the dollar, goy.

that's a retarded and loaded question

when it comes to the military industrial complex, i think the govt could get smaller

republicans love big gubmint when it comes to lots of things