German Politicians frustrate at ever-growing Right-wing Support in Germany and Austria

>web.de/magazine/politik/machtlos-afd-fpoe-union-oevp-32583920

"The AfD has been voted third strongest party in germany and in Austria the FPÖ lies on place three. the civil-conservative parties? seemingly mightless against the right-wing pressure, but is there no weed that can be grown against the Right-rim?"

Germanons, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=32
youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c
youtube.com/watch?v=K2LPHiY6yjk
youtube.com/watch?v=aSQGfqZx1qg
youtube.com/watch?v=RiYIKpk0eDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Iug1Pi-olrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only the rural retards voted for the AfD
The city people voted for Merkel or Schultz, depending on their own sensible political affinities

>The Beliners voted for Merkel

AfD was second biggest power in my city here in Bavaria.
Also east Berlin was very strong on voting AfD.

Why are germans so brainwashed?

How is your (((cultural enrichment))) going?

Why are so many of you literally coming on here and claiming that Germany doesn't have a culture?

Why do you want to get blacked ?

You germans are a bunch of beta cucks, you're not gonna do shit anyway...

he's correct

DDR is Eastern Europe, not Western. So all right wing movements stayed in Eastern Europe, because that party elected in Austria isn't very right wing I suspect

DRUMPF BTFO

because these crimes haven't happened to them yet.

Why

are

you

making

space

between

every

fucking

sentence

?

City-people like berliners voted Left.

Germany has a shitty political system with too many parties, so dictator globalists hell-bent on destroying all things German (like Merkel) can win with ~30% of the vote, forcing the majority that did not vote for her to live with her regime.

Because all of their schoolbooks and laws were carefully crafted by American Jewish intellectuals after the war.

>Germany has a shitty political
>USA

1. Puke a little from the typical stupidity that this monkey kind nigger people write
2. Start to insult:
haha you're dumb

Their entire government structure was designed by Jewish American intellectuals (many of them communists). Everything runs the way Americans intended it to.

They have Trump. We have Merkel.

haha you're dumb

The most positive thing about the article is that it states how they can no longer neglect contact or compromise with right-wing parties.

>place three

that sounds like shit germanized english. pretty sure you can only say "3rd rank" or something.

Nice digits Fritz good luck overthrowing Merkel and getting a decent right-wing government to undo her bullshit. Don't forget the growing French and Italian right wings the whole EU is shifting right.

>posting Frauke Petry
She's not even a member of the AfD any more.

German Berliner girl here

Im really tired of the WHOLE country being labelled as weird creeps on the internet. Even the meme name 'Hans' of a corruption of the name Hansbernd which is actually a silesian name. I wish my community wasnt labelled along like this because this behaviour is very rare in our community.
The type of people that send these messages are called 'NRWler' in my community, and are usually really low class menial workers in Germany, only they tend to behave in such disgusting ways.
These people really have no idea how to behave and are really autistic and weird, idk where it comes from.

i didn't even realize that i have a PENTA.

have a scared SPD-voting jew.

AltRight American living in Hamburg checking in

I need a Pinochet,
I need a Pinochet to send the helicopters to flight.
Round up the commies, fly over main street, And drop them from a staggering height.

I need a Pinochet,
I need a Pinochet to barricade the borders tonight.
Stop immigration, terminate welfare, and deport all illegals in sight.

I need a Pinochet,
I need a Pinochet to stand up against white genocide.
Stop all the race pimping, reverse the diversity, revitalize our national pride.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

Thread theme. AfD are too soft.

>German Berliner girl here
End your life, painfully if possible.

What is the platform of the so-called German "right wing" parties?

Small government? Restricted immigration? Capitalism?

Don't let immigrants fuck you out of your capitalist dreams, Germanons.

>German Berliner girl here
TITS OR GTFO!

Shush, Elwira, there is nothing malicious about "Hans" it's the mildest of banter on Sup Forums, believe me.

The only offense in all of the thread was 2nd post where he decided that all those who don't live in crowded cities are big ugly dumb mutant dribble dick retards, because they don't vote left/greens

>tits
He is probably some fat trans, that's what the average germancuck is today.

You are the problem stop voting in leftists. Oh and
>Girl

Die Grünen BTFO
Fashy Feschi Kurz Bundesganzler :DDD
HC Man Vizekanzler

SPÖ BTFO to Opposition (internal splits already cause they don't want to do coalition with blue, possibly will split in the next 5 years)
only a few other dwarf parties in Opposition

BASED TIMELINE

Not smaller nor bigger government, strongly restricted immigration (according to them no law has to be changed or added, but instead law has to be obeyed for it to work), tracking down hardline communists such as antifa and finally labelling them a terrorist organization.

tits or gtfo

S C H Ö N E B E R G
C
H
Ö
N
E
B
E
R
G

What do you guys think of Götz Kubitschek I have read a few of his speeches and he seems very interesting. Good to see a rising right wing of more traditionalist conservatives and a new right.

Why the hesitance to espouse the merits of Capitalism? They are evident all over the Western world.

The more you make right-wing illegal, the more will become right wing.

>Why the hesitance to espouse the merits of Capitalism
Immigration?

>Said the Arab currently overrun by nigger hordes

>just enforce the laws on the books
That's not enough. Our laws, if enforced, would have prevented or problems. However, they won't fix them. You need to do what the leftists do and establish new organizations to deal with them or the laws will get continue to be ignored.

No hesistance here, we already livei n a capitalistic society and its good like that. no need to tinker at this point.
Look what your unevident tits did to my thread, you could've been just an user, but you chose to be a gurrrlllll, now see what you've done to the horny denizens of Sup Forums.

Fuck Schöneberg. I have go there every few weeks to go to my Barber. Fuck the U7.

like NRW is authistic and weird and berlin is based xD

>Schultz & SPD
The only thing the SPD achieved in the last 20 years is running it's loyalist voters cities into the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw&index=32

youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c

youtube.com/watch?v=K2LPHiY6yjk

While you cucks are busy selling your women to the sultan and dressing like girls, this is what italians are doing. Also there's a difference between accepting them and not, the latter is not your case.
>t-typical shitalians acting like a sandnigger
Yeah go back to Ahmed, "white" boy.

>going to the part where Kanacken live
Schöneberg is perfectly segregated.

AFD will help us to seperate from jewish led americucks

capitalism doesn't understand the concept of borders or nations

>Die Grünen BTFO
>and 5 million euro in debt
>and begging for money on social media

>Ur cugged, my cuntry bess, italy stronk

You sound as braindamaged as the poles, you okay?

Neither does a marxist have a concept of borders. cuz we all da hoomans :DDD dun b ray sis ha ha.

The only semi bearable part of Schöneberg is Fridenau. I live in Zehlendorf which is by far the best part of Berlin.

But that's true, we don't censor stuff and get triggered stuff because of swastika and "muh white guilt", infact we don't even know the definition of it, last time a palestinian whore tried that shit in a TV show, she got laughed at.

and 20% of them are so cucked they still vote SPD

Good taste lad. I work in Zehlendorf.

You clearly have no fucking clue about Schöneberg if you think Friedenau is the best part. That's fine though, don't want more people moving here anyway.

Why are you so angry? no one prompted this angry response.
Do you care for our well-being so much that you're angry that our situation is this dire?
Do you just love staying mad?
does your wife's tits start to sag?

Come on, stop being such a fucking retard and calm the fuck down or take your goddamn xanax.

Fucking spaghettio.

o poo poo I feel soooo sorry for are jewish masters.

My copypasta got basically ignored on Sup Forums.
Really shows how strong /r9k/ is on Sup Forums.

>sensible jewish political affinities

That's nice, but it doesn't address the economic policy of the German right-wing party.

Capitalism is the most wonderful thing we have, the reason we have so much free time to spend shitposting on personal computers with foreigners.

I'm not angry, I'm disgusted by these people calling themselves "germans", I'll always repeat it, germans ALL died after WW2.

I actually have no fucking clue about either, i only go on Sup Forums if at all.
So clue you're just baiting (you)s? that's harsh, man.

>in Austria the FPÖ lies on place three
That's not even doing them justice, they are like 0,9% behind the second party and 5,5% behind the first, who had massive gains by literally adopting a bunch of their stances, so not only did they gain votes they also shifted another party to the right, while the center-left stagnated on a historic low point, which they only managed to do by absorbing a huge number of votes form the far-left Greens, who lost so many votes they didn't managed to get a single seat and aren't in parliament anymore, in short, total far right victory.

>lol im a girl pay attention to me
the post
fuck off shills

Yup. All the german men were killed by the Russians or brits/us and the german women were all fucking raped by both sides.

There is no true Germany after 1945

why do you have to choose between the two?

It's quiet and /comfy/ as fuck here. I live right next the woods and 5m away from Schlachtensee (REFUGEE'ed now but still OK sometimes) by bike. They're building as many Refugee Centers as they can here though. They're building the 2nd Containerdorf in a 1 km radius from me now. It's only 2 minutes away. It's the most frustrating thing ever.

Wah~ all germans are dead, now we are all super mutants, wah, everything was better before ww2.

Suck it up, Berlusconi, the french dont look any better. if you waste your time just screeching "cuck" at the top of your lung just because you dont like the course germany went, then you're about to hit trauma, nigger.
We've gotten right-wing parties for the first time into parliament since the war, and the media is absolutely soiling itself over it, and the government can't form a majority when all parties bicker like they do now while the AfD sits there patiently, their support growing stronger and probably even getting them a nice 2nd place till the next election.

They simply can't be neglected anymore.
The right-wing revival is underway, but apparently its not going fast enough, its not good enough.

Are you ever going to be fucking happy, you sour fucking puss?

That's the too models available, two extremes, the form of government helps to shape it into a fairer form, but ultimately the model of economy are always iron-hard on their own.

What the hell is a "NRWler"? Help me out, Germans.

The Greencuck tears were the most delicious this election cycle, well at least VdB has the worthless presidency, guess he really is independent now.
>mfw now Vassilakou wants play boss still not getting that everybody hates her
they are fucking finished

>Are you ever going to be fucking happy

Not till every fucking jew and nigger in the world is dead.

"I hated the jews, and i left some alive for you to find out why"

People from North Rhine-Westphalia

It's a typical lefty state within Germany, kinda like California. The full name is North Rhine Westphalia but it gets shorten to NRW.
Though I never heard anyone use the term NRWler it would be a your typical green/leftie voting beta cuck.

"Could it be that our policies have proven detrimental to the good of our countries and the lack of meaningful choices meant voters turned to the right-wing?"
"No, it is the people who are wrong"

You can take the Germans out of the Reich but you can't take the Reich out of the Germans.

its not our f'in policies its YOUR F'IN policies, the policies that come from the kikes that you host in your country

this

>implying the jews let anyone have policies at all
we don't get them either hans, we have been colonized

Currently Germans are still complaining they and the nigger fucking their girlfriend in the backseat have to show... A passport... to get in here and that the big meany army men are scary. I'll believe change when I see it...

Yeah, but this mindset is kinda all over the world.
"Yeah, we respect your opinions, UNLESS YOU VOTED DRUMPF!!! FUGGEN RAYSIS HE WANTS TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WHAT A FUCKING MADMAN REEEE"

Isn't that state heavily liberal/leftist with lots of immigrants? SDP did better there than they did in Germany overall.

this

Yo was geht diggi

freedom of speech is a lie. in Open and Tolerant societies, freedom of speech is instead curtailed through social pressure and Silencing Intolerance. thus, the actual holders of power are the ones who set the parameters for acceptable speech and for what constitutes intolerance. In our societies, this is the Jews.

yeah they know how to pull peoples strings and have them work against their own interests. what can we do besides being the least degenerate possible and support our fellow comrades

Yeah, people look back on the third reich or communist regimes and say "wow, how horrible, you can't say that or people will come after you?"

70 years later, people come after you, attempt to de-platform you, take your means of in-come, inform your employer and maybe even try to incarcerate you.

The only difference is that you don't get shot for it.

better to get shot and get it over with than to be blacklisted for life for uttering wrongthink.

it's not so different to authoritarian regimes that silence criticism of themselves. you can't criticize the regime here either, once you've realized that the regime is the jews

It's a state with a cluster of cities like Düsseldorf, Essen, Dortmund, and Cologne. Yes, it's leftist and also heavily populated by Turks and Arabs etc. youtube.com/watch?v=aSQGfqZx1qg

berlin is literally known to be 50% sodom and gomorrah with thousands of gays having orgies and sluts all over. And thats besides the druggies. Still not getting how NRW is the shithole now

All this people falling for a memephrase

This too dont, I hope

Here, have this.

are those turkroaches?

the culture of our niggers has spread everywhere.

Farid Bang is Moroccan. It's basically just a mish mash of middle-east and North Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=RiYIKpk0eDY
Here's another good example. I think he's a Kurd.

they're mixed, some turks some maroccans, north Africans basically, to call them niggers is really an insult to based blacks, they're just trash

Serious Question Krauters: If I wore a AfD t-shirt while passing through FRA, would I get hassled by cops or SJWs? We're going to Chiemsee for a week this winter, but I'm flying a day later than my family...so I was thinking of making up a AfD shirt just for shits and giggles.

The title alone makes me want to close the browser.
the thought that crosses my mind is some untermensch that was spanked by his dad how rough his childhood was growin' up in da ghetto, an aint got time fo spellin' correction, and sheeiiit and is overly ready to forget how to articulate what he thinks.

People might look at you REALLY funny.

Is "Fuck the Judge" better?
youtube.com/watch?v=Iug1Pi-olrw