Anime that are so boring they made you fall asleep

You've all come across at least one of those. An anime that is so boring that your head starts to nod, and you can't imagine why it was made to begin with.

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Fuck you, Maou was good. Better than spicey wolf at least.

I think you probably have health problems.

Fuck this gay ass shit. 45min of exhibition and I was promised battles

What you posted. I actually enjoyed it, but at the same time its plot is so unengaging that I forgot to keep watching.

shakugan no shana

Boring anime makes me fidgety and distracted, never sleepy unless I'm actually tired to begin with.

Still haven't quite finished this series.
Every time I try to watch it, I fall asleep after an episode or two.

Nice bait there, user.
fuck you

Mushishi, especially S2
There are moments when it's best to let silence or pauses do the speaking but Mushishi abuses that function

I've tried multiple times, but this shit show bores mo tears.

Hyouka and Tamako Market. Tamako being the worst.

Honey & Clover.

I really liked the whole of Mushishi but I can't deny I fell asleep way too much.

Only show capable of doing that to me.

If you have a waifu like aqua it's quite understandable.

Nyaruko was a fucking struggle with the garbage MC.

Glasslip

Moyashimon

Durarara. I didn't get sleepy but I'd get distracted a lot while watching. Is it actually any good? I stopped at episode 4.

Also I don't recall ever falling asleep while watching anime, but I think I got pretty close while watching Shinsekai Yori.

>Not watching for Yoko's yokos

Not bait. I just don't find it funny, and I've never pandered to waifu bait in the absence of plot.

>45min of exhibition

gurren laggenn

>is it actually any good?
It's random bullshit and and the show acts like everything comes together beautifully at the end. I'd say don't watch it since it doesn't lead anywhere impressive.

Does Biker-chan have enough impact to carry it?

Tamayura

Biker-chan is the standard waifu you want to care for character, but she can also be a badass at times so she has a lot of carrying capacity. Though the screen time is split amongst the prominent characters evenly so I guess it depends on how much you like her. I finished the show because or the mystery aspect not because I was attached to the characters.

I try to finish all shows I've seen more than a few episodes of. Casshern Sins is the only show that I've felt was a agonizingly boring. I thought it was beautiful but boring. I just couldn't understand it, and I managed to fall asleep two times while watching it.
I felt satisfaction in the end, but I kind of felt bad that it was most likely from something different than what the creators intended.

Pretty much everything that is labeled as SoL. I couldn't enjoy this genre in the past few years now.

I wouldn't mind falling asleep on those breasts

this

I had to pause episodes and go take naps from how boring and unimpressive its action was.

Gurren Lagann put me to sleep several times. I tried watching it but I couldn't get into it. Also kamina was the true hero

Yeah, I don't know their names in animes I pay attention to, let alone laggen.

I usually go by traits anyway. There's the girl, there's the gay guy, there's those two kids from the shirley jackson story, and that weird guy who watches them, and you get the idea.

That show is only bad for the first few episodes where it is aggressively cringe worthy.

i'm on ep6 and it's still cringe shit

Just a little more man.

I remember falling asleep quite easily while watching Monogatari episodes.

Too many to name. Nips can't into pacing. It's one of the worst aspects about anime.

Only the first part until Kamina dies.

I don't know why, but this made me fall into a slumber twice in one sitting.

I love how everyone ignored your joke and just went straight ahead to rag on ttgl

I don't watch boring anime anymore. If it's boring then it's wastkng my time and I'm not a teenager with unlimited free time anymore.

I really regret watching this while tired. Now everytime I watch episode 3 I fall asleep. I Don't even know why.

I agree with you, it was unwatchable for me.

Gurren Lagann
There is only so much generic action one can take before instinctively tuning it out.

this couldn't be any more generic

the only reason I kept watching was because of the possibility of reverse rape