Give me a reason

Is there a reason to even watch idol anime besides being a lolicon? If so which should i watch?

the drama
the music
the character designs
the SoL parts
the nutty CGI
really depends on what show you're talking about

You have to be a complete loser, more so than the average Sup Forumsutist to enjoy it

I haven't seen any but from the way the fans post about it seems like its just waifu material and its kinda weird since the characters are on the really young side.
Drama? Like what kind of drama?
I don't understand japanese so kinda useless
Not into little girls
Whats SoL?
Love me sum nutty CGI just not bad CGI like berserk.

Ill watch the anime trailer to any recommendations made

>lolicon
>Highschool aged girls

>I don't understand japanese so kinda useless
You cant appreciate music in different languages because...?
>Not into little girls
You dont think people think Jojo designs look cool because they're not gay? Stop being a shallow retard, I didnt say loli fanservice, I was just saying the characters and outfits are well designed in a lot of them.

Riiight user... whatever helps you sleep at night.

but they are hundreds of years old

It's a phoneposter and probably a newfag, how surprising.

I guess i can hum along to the song but who even listens to music with lyrics they can't understand?

Jojo designs aren't gay maybe the posing can be questionable sometimes but the outfit designs of idol anime really boil down to look at this little girl in a cute dress or short dress with a shit load of accessories. Honestly the over abundant gifs people make of panty shots in idol anime proves my point. So i ask what again what is the allure of idol anime besides look at these cute girls doing cute/lewd things?

>lolicon
>most of the characters are disgusting cowtits

>who even listens to music with lyrics they can't understand
I don't know from where you come from, but you need to go back there.

>I-I watch anime that's true but at least I don't watch THOSE anime, please talk to me normalfags

The two biggest idol anime i know of are the idol master series and love live and those are either loli or big boobie loli.

Shit I didn't know i had to boot up my pc to have a opinion...

I want to cum inside Nowi!

I bet you use broken japanese in everyday conversations like a fag

You know that most of the world listen to english songs without understanding the lyrics, right?

>who even listens to music with lyrics they can't understand?
Quite a lot of people, actually. There's plenty of bands, entire genres of music even, ostensibly sung in English but barely intelligible at best. And tremendous amounts of instrumental music, for that matter. If I'm listening to music, what's important to me is that I like the sound of the music; any meaning the lyrics might have is a very distant second.

>Shit I didn't know i had to boot up my pc to have a opinion...

Phoneposters are usually among the worst posters on Sup Forums, and proves my point.

Besides, has anyone ever argued that it's okay because they are several hundred years old? It just seems to me to be some shitty normalfag meme that makes fun of lolicons. I've never met a lolicon who actually argues like that, myself included since I am one.

>I guess i can hum along to the song but who even listens to music with lyrics they can't understand?
Are you retarded? Do you think most people pay close attention to the lyrics of songs?

I live in America and we typically don't care what the rest of the world does but listening to music we don't understand is not popular here. Also english is a very popular language so what you say seems true to a degree.

Watch Locodol and Aikatsu, avoide the rest. Most of the idol anime is just badly done drama, a shame because SoL parts are good.

Idol animes are just complimentary works for the games. Literally no idol anime is worth watching if it started off with an anime or manga right off the bat.

Watching iM@S if you're not into the games would feel empty and pointless, where as if you actually played them it serves as a nice addition to the games. Literally don't watch any idol shit unless you play idol shit and already like it, other wise you're wasting your time.

Have you ever listened to classical music? Latin is often utilized there, doesn't stop millions of non-latin speakers from listening to it. Don't see how that's any different from listening to Japanese music as a non-Japanese speaker