/ptg/ President Trump General - Meanwhile, On The Other Side of The Wall...Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/xUU3T)
archive.is/zmXjQ)
archive.is/obomP)
archive.is/tMRA3)
archive.is/2DTPV)
archive.is/SOudi)
archive.is/724V6)
archive.is/BPqCf)
archive.is/Lu5S6)
archive.is/6XGme)
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc
youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=lOwF0hDrHS4
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223
45.wh.gov/NhR3gt
youtu.be/qcTJ-YgjfYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

fixed

>Down the drain

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>tRuS
>RuS
>russia
QUICK CALL CNN HARD EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN MEDDLING

There's nothing Democrats can do to block the border wall when Trump picks a winner, right? With the budget last night, the winner can immediately begin.

>empty barrel
>It’s a metaphor for someone who has no real substance that insists on babbling about things on which they have little knowledge or authority to everyone around them.

How racist

Budget and tax reform are coming along. Soon we will have our beautiful WALL and the biggest tax cut in history!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>Trump is quietly completely transforming the federal judiciary - nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year (archive.is/xUU3T)
>U.S.-backed forces reclaim ISIS capital of Raqqa (archive.is/zmXjQ)
>DOW passes 23,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/obomP)
>Trump Administration Defines Life ‘Beginning at Conception’ (archive.is/tMRA3)
>The Trump administration is planning an increase in federal immigrationjails across the country for the thousands of additional illegal immigrants its agents are arresting (archive.is/2DTPV)
>The FBI has released documents suggesting James Comey planned on exonerating Hillary before FBI investigation was complete (archive.is/SOudi)
>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow - massive bribery, kickback, extortion, money laundering, and cover up scheme - directly incriminates The Clinton Foundation (archive.is/724V6)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee has begun a corruption probe investigating the Obama administration’s approval of the Uranium One deal - Clintons about to get BTFO (archive.is/BPqCf)
>The Senate Judiciary Committee calls on former FBI Informant to testify about Uranium One (archive.is/Lu5S6)
>Senate approves budget, kick-starting GOP tax reform effort (archive.is/6XGme)

youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc

I love Kellyanne.

You guys ready to be blown out by the October Surprise?
>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, Sup Forums

So if Trump really did try a first strike against NK, what are the odds that China would support NK with military? I honestly doubt it

Cat fight on Twitter

sup faggot

>libs are seriously pushing the "Kelly is old, irish, and catholic so he must be a racist" meme
Wew...

This is so bad. I think I'm going to have a cigar tonight and think. Sad!

>Russians posted in /ptg/ during the campaign
>the Trumps monitored /ptg/ traffic
Trump-Russia collusion confirmed.

>With the budget last night, the winner can immediately begin.

The budget still needs to go through reconciliation with House version. Also, it doesn't kick in until December or January, I think.

Women fighting over our chad cocks and attention. Nothing new. Ignore those wenches.

Traps are gay. Ladyboys and shemales are not.

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=53s

What the duck is this about?

Stop fucking posting these worthless e-celeb whores and go back to Rebbit. Seriously, no one cares about this shit other than you faggots. Fuck off.

idk whether it's Tillerson or holdovers, but Heather is talking about pro fag LGBTI shit and pair that with the race and gender quotas thing before, it's pissing me off and ruining my heather briefings

What's the democrats next move?

Oswald didn't do it.

If we did that hopefully its such a devastating strike that there is nothing left for china to support.

who /Lauren/ here?

MUELLER

Was it simply a blueprint on how the actual budget should look? So now, it must go through reconciliation and be voted by the Senate again after it passes?

>chicks with dicks are not gay
whatever faggot

they would not support kim, they would likely before the strike overthrow the regime and install a chinese puppet

I want to see Lauren naked then fuck her and never call again, but that's it.

yeah, bob's /ourguy/, send him thanks for the uranium!

There's already $1.6B

These attention seeking whores should fuck off /ptg/ unless they're reporting relevant information.

I think the house has the option to just pass it as is, without needing reconciliation.

THE NUMBERS, MASON

This is the cutest awoo. This is indisputable.

How has /ptg/ improved themselves today?

What about Russia? They seem to be helping the Norks out of pure spite for the US

So it was US intelligence? Or was it a foreign entity?

They just passed that rule change too. That's the major roadblock Trump was tweeting about.

Best awoo for using as a pillow.

Sad that these great discussions always have to be at the end of a thread...

You shut your filthy mouth. Lauren is standing firm against all attacks like a true warrior princess. Maybe your balls are shrinking due to her bravery?
Here she is saving pigeon feet with BPS. What the fuck did you do in this bread or today for the West?
youtube.com/watch?v=lOwF0hDrHS4

You already got them.

Oh no, that sucks.

>comunity
10/10 otherwise

The House is able to just pass it? If they did, would the Senate vote again or no because they just did?

Wasn't that 1.6 passed to be in the budget? It never went to the Senate, that I know of.

They aren't going to enter full scale war with the US over North Korea.

Keep you warm in the winter and give you shade in the summer.

Context?

I didnt make the gif

I assume it was to fit it into the gif

Pretty much this

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223

???

Lauren is great
You also put a target on her back every time you post on Sup Forums

If the house passes what the senate passed, thats it, it goes to Trump.

If they want to make a change, then it goes to reconciliation, both house/senate vote on the new bill that emerges from reconciliation

I like anyone who calls out Laura Loomer for being a dumb whore

Also you should wash out your dirty mouth.
This is the visage of an angel.

She is a cunt

McCancer wants the House to change it so he can say he suddenly disagrees and votes no.

Very probably

>Trump might block some JFK files
Why? Are they getting to him now?

>Heather angers an algerian journalist so bad that she leaves the room
>visibly angry
top that

Trump is taking a more hands off approach to the military operations and allowing commanders to have more power. Trump aint micromanaging everything like previous admins who conducted operations for political victories, its actually a really smart thing to do. Leave the job to the people who know the best way to do it

>BREAKING

>This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to offer historic tax relief to the American people! Join me today: 45.wh.gov/NhR3gt

>finally got a job
>I hate it

wtf I hate Trump now.

When will he fucking die so we can get a real conservative in there?

I like you user, you are right

>implying she can´t handle it. Trump should hire her as an external speaker for his agenda. Even if he is a bit more civic than she likes.

Hello (((Lauren))). You're right on time for the next train

yes, clearly it was a dog whistle to crate supremicists.

WEW

Only if they make changes
If they do it goes back to the senate and if it doesn't pass they can always just pass what went through the senate

The hard part is done the bill is passed

shots fired

No boners looking at that stuff!

Jesus Christ liberals are retarded.

youtu.be/qcTJ-YgjfYw

Now imagine 2 chicks like these in an infantry unit.

What rape are they talking about and who raped who?

TICK TOCK, /PTG/

E-celeb posters will be rounded up and shot

WTF, how is that even possible?
Songbird needs to go

>As a pundit in the conservative bubble, Conway could be counted on to express her revulsion at anything lavender. Gay marriage? Two years ago, on a panel with NOM’s Maggie Gallagher, Conway said Americans were “sick of lawyers in black robes making stuff up” and people redefining family to be “whatever feels cool.” When John Kerry noted that Dick Cheney’s daughter was a lesbian, Conway complained that it was the same as calling her a slut. When a children’s TV show portrayed two lesbian mothers, Conway exploded that “regular Americans are standing up and saying … ‘I try to protect my kids from outside, external influences corrupting their minds and their bodies.’”

Why are they fighting when we need to stay United against the left? Do they not see we are smack in the middle of a massive culture war right now that will decide how the future goes?

Jew vs Leaf

Either way.

Hopefully the House passes it as it, but I'm extremely reluctant. When is the vote?

lel, problem is Luennel was a sweetheart

funny how i can respect a fat black prostitute more than a congresswoman

which part of the text pertains to this?

Illegal spic here
will never get to mow the white house lawn and will get deporter soon.
Look up at tv and see samples of the border wall being built and a tear runs down my cheek.
Say to my self,fuck my parents for bringing me here when I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Now I have to wait 15 years to come back to America legally.

Feels bad man

Who cares, delete your Sup Forums account.

Weren't the Irish super oppressed in America at some point?

No date publicly known.

post the original

What's all this then? Laura accused a woman of rape?

Kek

Obviously there is something there that will lead to a bad end for the US government if the information is released. We can only speculate. My guess is it would lead to the US collaborating with another nation or foreign entity to remove a US president from office. What was Kennedy going to do, that only he could do, which would lead to him getting killed?