youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ4Uhce4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112155&page=17
muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Pham_Thi_Lan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really

Even without that picture.

Was this only shown for like a second or two during the stream?

Yes.

What hurts?
That I can't beat those two worthless whores to death? Yes, it does.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

That's likely the point user.

Things like that only to make you feel utterly horrible when you see what happens, when you know what will result, even if you don't know how it exactly happened.

It's just the Sunk Cost Fallacy at work.

Do any of you faggots have this one? It's the older one, right? Surely someone has it.

Or is this a new one and the one with the girl with the black lingerie and cap the old one?

Who best?

>It's the older one, right?
Yes, that one was released on C89, Polish Army Girls was released on C90.

>Do any of you faggots have this one?
I wish.

>scans
>in muv luv
What is this, 2012?

Ossie pride
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWaOybLNXk

I want to carefully hand-feed teen Beato as if she's a wolf cub and watch if she gets offended.

Early teen or late teen Beato? Your answer varies depending on that.

Early-teen Beato.
Late-Jurgen Beato would definitely bite me and think I'm an asshole.

>wolf cub
B-Dog?

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ4Uhce4Q8

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

As if this qt3.14 would bite.

Kiss Lise

>you will never kiss Lise

guys, muv luv chronicles volume.2 is eurofront right? What about Muv Luv Chronicles volum 1?

I am going to marry this zampolit

google is your friend

Rain Dancers and Chicken Divers. And both Chronicles Volumes contain TDA chapters as well.

But in the future do as says.

Posting best girls.

More best girls.

But that's wrong

Posting

That is incorrect.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTN48hRCF5g

That's also wrong.

True, but this guy got half way there.

Now for the real ones.

Gonna back that up?

That is also incorrect.

>10 IPs
>40 posts
>sumikaspammer

Remove roaches

Just started on Muv Luv Alternative VN. Takeru's role reminded me of Subaru from Re:Zero. Someone who had experienced the future, given the opportunity to go back in time and reshape everything.

Well, Altered Fable was a very silly and a very fandisky story. Fun nonetheless, though.

Just curious, is TE a sequel to Muv-Luv Alternatative? Because i somehow find that the setting of Alternative is different as compared to TE.

Not really a sequel, they are just in the same universe.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

TE starts in Spring 2001 and finishes with OP Ouka, well the VN does, the Anime ends in September 2001.

fuck off

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

And Theo will never know. Everyone who knew their story is dead. What we're left with is Katia, Theo, and Gretel to tell the story, and we all know what they'll say. Theo in particular would probably puff his chest out in pride and say that killing Beatrix was one of his finer moments.

Rest in peace, sweet hime.

>user will never kiss you

That gets me so angry. Theo barely knows Irisdina enough to understand her motivations, history, or personality.
Both Walther and Pham are closer to Iris and know what she's about, but Theo barely has an inkling and he wants to confess to her.

Not only that, but he's not interested. Iris namedrops Jurgen after she hears Theo talking about Beatrix's death, but Theo doesn't even bother to commit it to memory because it's unimportant.

>Iris survives
>Theo and her are at his cottage
>"let's remain kameraden"

>Iris namedrops Jurgen after she hears Theo talking about Beatrix's death
She does? I can't remember. I remember her sigh and slight sadness when she sees Beatrix's trashed TSF in though.

Theo doesn't really catch it or deem it too important, so the narration glosses over it and says Iris "mutters her brother's name" or something to that effect. I think Theo thinks a lot of it is just ramblings. Why would Iris ask for Jurgen's forgiveness after hearing of Beatrix's fate afterall?

>so the narration glosses over it and says Iris "mutters her brother's name" or something to that effect.
Ahh, in the LN. Well then we have another thing that Watanabe gored.

No this shit, please.

Lucky Laser-kun gets lucky again.

Fucking Laser-kun.

I'd like to hear what Gretel haves to say after she learns that Martin is alive thanks to Beatrix and that Katia, Suzy and the rest of the moderates gave away the DDR

>gave away the DDR

Say, here's a theory: Maybe the moderates were infiltrated by Allegiance all along, and Theo became the Master thanks to meeting those elements within their movement? Would explain why they basically gave the DDR to the BETA and catastrophically fucked up everything; maybe it was intentional because they were run by the BETA cultists to begin with?

>Großer Bär was used in SM like the RLF was in TE.
I want to believe!

Nah, the rebels went full moderate and did stupid things because their lack of perception of the bigger picture not because some master plan

I don't really give a shit about Beatrix, but Iris should have lived dammit.

You can't have yin without yang.

Lise is a dumb whore who can't even kill a dumb little kid without having an emotional breakdown. How fucking weak do you have to feel bad over some kid you don't even know?

Why? What's the point of this worthless sociopathic whore's existence? All she did was being a useless piece of furniture.
She's as worthless as Beatrix. Axmann should've killed them both.

Russia should be nuked.
Slavs are worse than any bater.

>swede
>slav

Fuck off BR

Both are subhuman shit countries full of subhuman blondes.

Could you stop spamming the thread and fuck off forever you shitposting retard.

A lot of things "should have" happened that didn't. Life is unfair and Iris had it better than a majority of the cast. Not that how her death happened wasn't retarded but I really can't give a shit about Iris. Not when she's surrounded by so many girls more deserving of a happy end.

All girls deserve a happy end. Except Suzy and Katia.

Even Lead Bellyand Simone R.?

Which girl is that?

No girl deserves a happy end. Especially not a sociopath like Irisdina. Girls are objects to use and discard when you get tired of them.

Especially Lead belly. Simone has yet to be seen.

I agree

This level of cognitive dissonance is amusing.

That's not Iris in your picture by the way.

He got Zika

not him but who is it then

Colette from Tales of Symphonia

Whether they were sympathetic or not, Beatrix and Lise committed many crimes and deserved to be brought to justice.

>Summary execution and Impalement
>Justice

Sure.

>this shit again
You can join the BR and fuck right off katiafag with your offbase short sighted ignorance dependent intentionally provocative shitposts.

>A summary execution is an execution in which a person is accused of a crime and immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial. Executions as the result of summary justice (such as a drumhead court martial) are sometimes included, but the term generally refers to capture, accusation, and execution all conducted simultaneously or within a very short period of time, and without any trial at all. Under international law, refusal to accept lawful surrender in combat (no quarter) is also categorized as a summary execution (as well as murder). Summary executions have been practiced by police, military, and paramilitary organizations and are frequently associated with guerrilla warfare, counter-insurgency, terrorism, and any other situation which involves a breakdown of the normal procedures for handling accused prisoners, civilian or military.
When will we designate these moderates as the terrorists they are?

are you certain? all the official art of colette show a small girl with 0 breasts.

It's from the drawfag threads so I'm certain.

To be fair, Beatrix is a big proponent of summary executions too. She and Lise have killed way, way more people than Suzy could ever dream too. If anything, there's a lot of irony to Lise going out the way she did. How many other times has she killed people in a similar fashion? How many other times has Beatrix or Lise forced a love one to shoot a brother, sister, father, or mother to prove themselves?

>She and Lise have killed way, way more people than Suzy could ever dream too.
red herring
>How many other times has she killed people in a similar fashion? How many other times has Beatrix or Lise forced a love one to shoot a brother, sister, father, or mother to prove themselves?
0 times until otherwise stated. or was attributing axmann's orders to beatrix and lise a part of your plan?

>axmann
I'm pretty sure it was the Rebels who had the fratricide thing going on.

>How many other times has Beatrix or Lise forced a love one to shoot a brother, sister, father, or mother to prove themselves?
Now you're just making shit up. The person you are equating those two to is Axmann which is horseshit on an unimaginable scale especially when you're doing it to Lise. What part of being forced into stasi service at the threat of her and her loved one being purged, being tortured, and mentally conditioned do you not understand you drooling competent? Holy shit man you've been at this for months fuck off already.

Lise is precisely the victim you're describing you hypocrite.

But user she's Stasi! And Watanabe's vision told us that all of the Stasi are evil!

>Type-93
My sides, user, my fucking sides.

>Holy shit man you've been at this for months fuck off already.

Longer actually:

>Welp, so much for my hopes of Beatrix getting out of this alive. (I heard she "rapes" Pham once)
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112155&page=17

>Beatrix rapes her like the alpha German that she is.
muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/Pham_Thi_Lan