Watching on a loop

watching on a loop
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5001110/Israeli-soldier-karate-kicks-violent-crowd-bay.html

>Female Israeli soldier uses martial arts to fight off crowd of ultra-Orthodox demonstrators as they call her a 'wh***'

Damn, if they called me a wh*Te I'd probably kill them.

But nothing happens? A bunch of kikes throw half hearted leg kicks. Who the fuck fights like that?

>But nothing happens? A bunch of kikes throw half hearted leg kicks. Who the fuck fights like that?
jews desu, jews!

Notice how big pussies they are, only attacking from behind with pathetic half assed "kicks".

>mfw when a kike qt protects you from a angry jew mob.

It looks like someone kicking through chickens in a chicken house. Literally.

>Using a series of expert karate kicks and chops

Top fucking kek
I literally have to get through my chicken coop just like that sometimes. They even do it in that weak, nudging way so you don't hurt your chickens.

thats the gayest shit i ever saw in my life, put jackie chan in there and watch him beat up 40 jews in one minute

>lifts leg 10 inches from the ground and hits a guy in the thigh
>media: high kicks, roundhouse, Chuck Norris...

who's stoked for that new movie. I know they made the bombers potato niggers, but still, I'm pretty stoked to see a Jackie Chan movie.

pretty much muh reaction

>Women are equal...
Kek

What the fuck is that. Aren't they supposed to learn kosher Israeli Krav Maga in army? If she is a soldier, she is a shitty one in that case. No situational awareness, no technique, some sloppy leg moves. Even the goy oriented western krav Maga covers all that. She literally got her ass kicked by that Jews.

even the jews cant keep their jews in check.

look at these faggot jews haas

Interesting.....

I wouldn't consider this nigger-tier behaviour.

I tell you Schlomo, the damn jews are going to ruin Israel!

> Gets hit on the dick
> Twice
> Unphased by it
So this is the power of female martial arts

>> Gets hit on the dick
>> Twice
>> Unphased by it
>So this is the power of female martial arts

could it mean- jews have no dicks?

I actually heard it's a well acted movie. I'm actually excited to go see it.

" The video shows the group of men spit and swear at Golan, calling a 'shiksa' (a non-Jewish woman) as well as w****. " Why did they call her a Shiksa ? As an insult to a jewish woman or is she actually white ?

An ethnicly united country that doesn't want to hurt their own brothers and sisters.

Worst anime fight

>As an insult to a jewish woman or is she actually white ?
... really?
you didn't know goym is untermensch to jews?