Are our brethren in the east waking up?

Are our brethren in the east waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVahi5BB678
28brotherhood.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no these are the very same people that caused all of these problems in the first place, they all need to die.

No, they're going to help Muhammad build a mini caliphate and guard it from evil whitey

>(((Sandberg)))

Fuck off snow kike

>Cuck army goes in thinking it'll be swedish people and a few shitskins
>only shitskins inside
>army gets redpilled hard
>throws a coup
>throws all immigrants right the fuck back where they came from
>Sweden gets undeservedly saved from its fate

>>army gets redpilled hard
>>throws a coup

So multiculturalism brought Sweden a military junta...

Jättebra.

"keep the peace" ends up arresting and sending nationalist forum posters to military prison

i bet all women will be voluntaries.

Watch everyone having forgot this shit in a week and not actually do shit. Oh and feel free to screencap this, I'm willing to bet Sweden will still be like pic related three months from now.

20 members of parliament (out of 84 total) from the Moderat Party signed this bill, they are the largest center-right wing party in Sweden since the 80s
The Sweden Democrats have surpassed this party in most of the polls

But at the end it doesnt matter, nothing will happen with this bill, there will not be a majority for the bill, and the Moderat Party isnt even serious, they cucked out after the 2014 election and allowed the left-wing party`s to build an minority goverment

Step 1.
>Get an army

we can borrow yours right?

Berg in Scandinavia is a 50/50 chance

Nope.

Yes please let's do this, I want to release some mortars into Swedish ghettos.

rude, getting rid of those people would benefit you to

good goy, i mean guy

You always read about these poor immigrant ghettos but I've been wondering where do white native Swedes with low income live?

Not in Tensta, Rinkeby or Rosengård at least.

>white native Swedes with low income live?
Almgården is such an area, very close to Rosengården in Malmö

Do they separate people by race in the social council or how does it work?

I heard that there's still rent control in place which skewes the markets even more.

Ok, sure. There might be some... collateral damage though.

I thought there were no go zones in Sweden?
Also how are military men seen in Sweden

no no go zones*

>Do they separate people by race in the social council or how does it work?
Nope, its just that most immigrants move to areas where other countrymen live, and also there was this study from Uppsala universitet where they bascially observed "white flight" in areas where the migrant population reached around 6% then Swedes started moving out

>no source

Only cucks are afraid of Tensta. Found finnish brethren at limerick pub. they was very alcohholic

Waking up? This isn't a fucking good morning ringtone, I won't be remotely close to a smile until a very, very large number of people are executed for treason.

How long untill we get one too?
>inb4 "Tämä ei toimi Suomessa, meillä se vain on eri asia"

Dont worry satan, we either rid you of the invaders or kill you trying.

The Army is full aware of how non-White Sweden is. They are the ones enforcing it on behalf of the jews. It's amazing how many people are deluded to think the military in Western countries aren't 100% on board with what is happening. They have the nukes, the battleships, the fighter planes, the artillery. They are calling the shots and have been for a very long time.

This is the best case scenario we hope for.

big if true

But the BBC told me no go zones were a myth.

There will never be a military junta in Finland as long as we have conscription and most of military is reserve.

Not even if super war god himself decides along with other generals that government is overrated and starts a limited democracy a'la Robert Heinleins citizens republic from starship troopers?

Well maybe then but I'd just call it a legitimate government. :^) Better than anything Arkadianmäki can offer.

No, Sweden just wants to keep its country liberal. Thats it.

For fucks sake wouldn't it be easier to just kick them out?

But where would you kick the Swedish army out to?

I thought the swedes were still claiming that there are no "no-go" zones?

Still too many Swedes left, and Norway already said they wont take them once stuff goes south. So where do you want to dump the Swedes?

I can picture it now...

youtube.com/watch?v=fVahi5BB678

Most likely dumping grounds are Finnish coastline and Åland.

>Deploying national military on its "own" people.

Is that 3rd or 4th?

Can we get this in a master blaster version

If Sweden starts to break down and the Swedes flee, shoot to kill. They WILL repeat this. They are so indoctrinated into this that they cannot be made to see reason. Especially the women. They might lay low for a few years and then they'd be right back at it, similar to communists trying to repeat it over and over again.

/end thread

no go zones are not real.

28brotherhood.com/