Well, Sup Forums? What’s your excuse?

Well, Sup Forums? What’s your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/students-accepted-to-all-8-ivy-league-schools-have-one-specific-thing-in-common-2015-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a nigger
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

she looks like she's 35 and she's black getting into those uni's while being black requires only a fucking pulse

Proof or gtfo

we wuz educated

>Still falling for the college/uni meme

affirmative action is racist

welcome to the current year

Excuse me miss, but I am sorry to inform you that this is a no flex zone.

her major - african transgender study

I didn't start the game on black female easy mode. A black woman just has to be able to read and write her own name to graduate with honors and get accepted to Harvard..

how can someone have a greater than 4.0, isn't 4.0 gpa the top limit?

Who cares...

College levels classes taken in highschool allow your GPA to be higher than 4 if you get an A in them.

They call them AP classes where I was. Basically whites only class, maybe 1 or 2 black girls at most if you lived in a big city.

She probably got a better education because the teacher called on her more when everyone raised their hand.

I didnt get an affirmative action pass.

1) Sup Forums never claimed EVERY black is dumb, just dumber on average, but you knew that and are just a troll.

2) businessinsider.com/students-accepted-to-all-8-ivy-league-schools-have-one-specific-thing-in-common-2015-4

Ivy admission is just part of the gibs

you prove it you fucking nigger loving puke. Leftist demons rig nigger academics

interesting. it's been a long time since i was in any kind of schooling. we had what is AP, they called it Advanced Placement. i didn't know they effected or changed GPA maxes for it though.

I cant remember exactly but I think AP classes get all their grade shifted up by 1 GPA or something along those lines.

So A in AP physics would be 5.0 instead of 4.0. You might see 4.2 ish GPA but 4.8 is pretty fishy and would mean she took almost all AP classes which is kinda impossible I think. Not only that but straight A's in mostly AP classes.

well, perhaps setting the standards for acceptance equal for all races would be a start

Good for her!

Good for her, non-sarcastically.

>Basically whites only class

Nigga, have you forgotten the best students are Asian?!

Let's play guess the standardized test score.
>High 1200s/Low 1300s on the SAT

>"high" g.p.a. on a weird weight scale from a terrible nigger school that is more akin to a white junior high school
>is in a pyramid scam, that's 99.9% of all nigger entrepreneurs
>got into a school famous for its terrible admittance policy
Call me when she's making 6 figures, I'll wait forever for that call

>weighted GPA

lmao

Sage all fields

I never understood how you graduate early?
Is this in every school? I mean, there's plenty of people who get perfect scores but they have to complete each grade to continue.

Wow, all that and she's still going to drop-out, have 4 children with absent fathers, be addicted to crack, and be giving BJs for tree-fiddy behind a 7-11 before she is 21.

>getting honors in a system where giving any black person less than an A++ brings ACLU and SPLC lawsuits

I love the double sarcasm. Hilarious.

in my school we had a 100 point system, every AP you took and got a 3 or better on added a point to your overall average.

Wait I wanna get into Harvard b school. I should just do insane SJW shit on my application then...

Yes, of curse, this is why Asians are responsible for all of the inventions which created the modern world. Actually, they send their smartest to the US, which makes their IQs look higher. Then, they lie about the IQs of the 70% of illiterate peasants who have never set foot inside a classroom, let alone taken an IQ test. Life is an IQ test. Look at their accomplishments versus ours. Case closed.

Oh boy, another worthless DNC plantation sheboon. Good for her for being a black female, she wouldn't be able to get all that stuff if merit was the deciding factor and not ethnicity.

Colleges prefer black kids with the same grades as white kids because odds are black kids are first generation college students in poor homes to single moms. Now imagine a poor nigga teen with the same grades as a middle class white boy with at least one parent with a degree.

I don't benefit from affirmative action.

Now you get it. I’m glad I have cancer, I cant stand this world anymore

She had to work harder to get the same grades a middle class white person did with two parents with at least one degree

drumpf btfo

That's a lot of hoops you're jumping through for her.

I got accepted to a bunch of trash ivy's too. But I'm not a moron who wants to pay $40,000 a semester for a fucking undergrad degree.

Black people weren’t allowed to learn how to read or write in the 1800s... and only allowed in shitty black only schools as little as one or two generations ago. Meanwhile white people have had the privilege of having access to the best schools ever since our foundation. You think they’re supposed to catch up all of a sudden?

Proof or gtfo

College grads make more money than high school grads.

>entrepreneur
I know people that sell weed too

I want to go to Duke Law School but I have a feeling that kind of shit wouldn't fly.

His dad is a multi millionaire hedge fund manager. They left that part out.

because education is passed on through genetics?

>Entrepreneur
Sells herself on the corner.
>16
Maybe after the surgery you identify as this.
>Graduating early.
They're glad to have you gone, anyone who gives a shit about their education doesn't cut it short given the option.
>Blessed.
Not with that hair and skin combo, no.
>Can you flex?
Into the bin it goes.

Looked at pic related and thought this was going to be one of those MGTOW sex doll threads, mfw she's real.

Graduating in what exactly?

From the looks of her I'd guess she's one of those Mary Kay beauty product independent consultants. Most of these people are in massive debt.

It's basically a huge pyramid scheme, but it sucks gullible women in with lies about how much money they'll make, and by telling them that since they're independent sellers they'll be "entrepreneurs".
Naturally the thought of money and status causes the dumb bitches to jump right in. Then they rarely make any money unless they can find a bunch of gullible idiots like themselves, but that doesn't stop them from flaunting their entrepreneurial status from buying into a pyramid scheme like it actually means something.

They started this shit with AP classes to make millennials feel even more special.

>You think they’re supposed to catch up all of a sudden?
Do you know any former slaves?

This. She didn't post her SAT scores, so you know she didn't break 1200.

What is affirmative action.

Probably not enough kids left in the 12th grade class at her negro school to justify keeping the lights on.

She's obviously still a woman. 4pics with her in every one. It's a serious defect no matter their intelligence.

Good for her. Personally, I don't know any educated white people who felt the need to 'flex' about it like this on social media but whatever floats her boat. At least she's not an illegal.

Try being a white male and getting into college these days. shits hard.

Nothing makes a white school shitty like busing in colored.

I'm happy for her and I am sure she will be a blessing for Africa.

The burden of proof is always on the nigger

good processor that's still running a shit OS ima right.

Smart parents most likely have smart kids. They have more resources available than first generation college students. It really isn’t hard to think

The word "entrepreneur" doesn't even mean anything anymore. In fact at this point I think if you call yourself an entrepreneur, it probably means you're just a worthless wantrepreneur faggot.

>Yeah I'm an entrepreneur - I made a shirt on TeeSpring. It's gonna be big.

She's dirting up the sprite. Whatever that means. My GED makes it impossible to understand, I last passed 8th grade. I assume a mixed pop drink at the local KFC self serve soda machine.

Nah, probably shilling affiliate products on Youtube and Instagram.

Do you know any 200 year old blacks?

I graded out of harward at the age of 12 and blessed. Wait? U want proof? Fuck off i have 2 hashtags in my post thats your fucking proof faggot.

Are you retarded? Did you read the next part?

BLACK PEOPLE WERENT ALLOWED IN WHITE SCHOOLS UP UNTILL THE 50s and 60s.

Why the fuck would someone want to go to one of those shitty schools and become social garbage?

My processor is literally the shitiest thing about my 7 yr old bargin computer. It fucked itself over during a Windows 10 update last week (my fault really, I woke up and turned it off midway through the update, and don't care to resesitate it.), and now I'm regulated to my ps4.

And it's 2017 now. They've had plenty of time.

t.
> probably got rejected from their state school

You’ve had more time than them no matter what year it is

They started AP classes so white students could get an education after they instituted affirmative action and dumbed down the curriculum for niggers.

Have I? You have no idea when my ancestors arrived.

>You think they’re supposed to catch up all of a sudden?

Yes, because they were, until the gibsme rights movement. Welfare ruined the American negro.

>Smart parents most likely have smart kids.

And why do you think that is?

don't argue with retards man.

I did, but got an honors program recommendation and a half scholarship to a near state college. Promptly flunked out.(actually a true story, but I guess that's whyI'm weird) I feel like a pigeon sandwich should be $1.50 at McDonald's.

Why do lefties not understand statistics?

don’t you think people who were just allowed to go to decent schools two generations ago need help?

More like don’t argue with stupid racist cunts

does that take into consideration the difficulties of being a poor black person with non college educated parents?

>poor with non-college educated parents

oh boy here we go again

sometimes i wish i was a nigger,
if i could port my moderate/high white IQ into the body of a nigger, i would be a god amongst the brown folk, scholarships on tap, be praised for even the most basic of white folk tasks like raising kids.
wud be heaven desu

You'd probably just end up being like Sowell or Carson - pissed off with identity politics and called an Uncle Tom because you think Shakespeare wasn't black

Nice try girl, I graduated with a 6.94 GPA, entrepeneur honors, 2 college degrees (honors), accepted into all of the top 250 universities world wide (every language) (honours), dinner with Obama once a month, all while being a single mom to 6 beautiful honors kindergartners.

tfw. you forgot the hashtag #stillanigger

nothing pisses me off more than seeing this shitskin motherfucker get into one of the most prestigious schools in the World by writing "Nigger's Lives Matter", yet a White guy who struggled through school to make the bare minimum of their high requirements won't be accepted because he didn't "get involved" or play sportsball

>TL;DR fuck college

You mean the disadvantage of getting easy grades, being allowed to skip class, and attack white people constantly in the halls? Yeah that must be so fucking difficult. Hang them in the forests