Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fn9APnv3FcI
twitter.com/ye_bi_su/status/613479800896794625
youtube.com/watch?v=pLYfEGzzr8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to cum all over Kumiko's feet.

Fresh rare Kumiko, straight off the presses

Cute, mind if I save it?

Only if you promise not to repost it. Wouldn't want to devalue this rare example after all.

I want to marry Kumiko.

Happy Birthday, my Queen.

Okay, I promise.

Happy Birthday.

>dat bird's eye view of kumiko's hair

Not you again

first post is the best post.

HB kumiko

Happy birthday, Kumiko.
Can't wait for next season.

Happy birthday Kumiko! I love you!

>x2 girl of the year
Are the others even trying?

>no red-string of fate

one job.

Birthday imagedump threads belong in /c/

>this will never be scanlated

I thought Sapphire waas flat as fuck, looks like I was wrong

Kumiko is best girl of all time.
Nah. KyoAni official art not drawn by the main character designer (even sometimes by him/her) tend to go oversize on the tits. Sapphire is as flat as they come.

A real shame. They look all so pretty in it, especially Kumiko. God, she's so beautiful.

Ah, a shame, she looks great with a decent cup size.

You're still doing this? It's been at least 2 years, user.

I don't care about her birthday because she's not a lesbian.

So many new Kumikos ITT.
Happy Birthday.

kumiko chan

Kumikoooo

Damn son, is this yours? I want that lower left picture.

I want Reina to sit on my face.

Yes.
However, only this lasts

I wonder how attractive Kumiko is in anime world. Like we know Reina and Asuka are considered very attractive in their world, but what about Kumiko? Asuka and Reina probably get rated as 9/10s by other characters, and Kaori who is their Madonna is probably a 8 or 9 as well. I'm guessing Kumiko is considered above average, so 7 or so. Tuba is probably a 6 or so. Sapphire is probably considered a really cute 7. To be clear, I consider our octopus head to be the most attractive girl, along with Kaori's thick self.

So you think everyone is above average?

Tuba would be a 5, she doesn't stand out and appears as plain.

Above average girls would hang out together. It's anime, so pretty much all girls look pretty unless they take extra effort to make them ugly looking. But there certainly uglier girls that exist.

I mostly agree with you. She's easily the most attractive one to me, but I assume in-universe she's somewhere below Reina, Asuka and Kaori. Though it's hard to pinpoint where exactly, but I wouldn't put Hazuki and Kumiko this close, seeing how persistent Shuuichi was to get with Kumiko instead of her. Of course it's also possible that he's just really into Kumiko.

Her best feature is probably her personality, which ends up attracting quite a few people during the course of the series. I assume this is similar to why Kumiko is so popular around here. She's no doubt really pretty and I love her design, but I think most people fall in love with her because of her personality and general behavior, like the way she moves, the noises, etc.
It's just really fun to watch her do Kumiko stuff.

>that Haruko Chikada
Laughing so hard

Fucking delinquents.

And there's no doubt that Himeko Tachibana is the gyaru slut that does enjo kosai for extra pocket money (dat hair, short skirt, and loose socks).

Ai Tsuchiya definitely smokes weed every day.

Ichigo is the best.

She is very cute, and her aloof demeanor makes her even better. Also cute socks with the little balls on them.

So, is the show worth watching? I'm just marathoning most of the KyoAni stuff that I missed out on.

>talking shit about Tachibana-san
Geh.

Yeah, I love her personality.

Aren't you forgetting something, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=fn9APnv3FcI
Yes it is.

I don't know what's drawing me back into KyoAni. maybe it's the comfy, SoL-like setting? That guitar rhythm.

Can you deny that she's the sluttiest looking one?

I actually managed to remember the episode where she said one word.

Was it autism?

Short people tend to be overly aggressive because they quickly learn that people don't take them seriously otherwise. Although it's likely that they won't take them seriously even when they're being aggressive.

That said Ribbons wasn't wrong to have her doubts, but she was very wrong in how she handled the entire situation, plus she continued pushing even after realizing that she was wrong.
Although it seems like she genuinely regretted what she did and hopefully learned from it.
She's cute and not a bad person.

Dumb evil cunt.

Looks=/=is.

Ichigo is probably the sluttiest one. They hide that under a veil of "purity".

Post your favorite Kumiko

I always liked how down to earth their shows are.

Like Kumiko for example. First episode she goes to a new school and all she does for the first half is complain about how everything sucks and acts all bitter about everything. Then she is forced to make friends with some people who are overly friendly and gets dragged into things. Thats usually like school goes.

Other shows you have a girl makes friends with like 4 other girls in the first 5 minutes and then they join a club right away and eat snacks and drink tea and act like they've known eachother since forever. Then they do subtext things.

If you watch the OVA from Hazuki's perspective, even after half a year Kumiko still has emotional distance from everyone else which is something interesting.

yes

>slandering Ichigo to defend your slutfu enjo kosai for fun Tachibana

I love how Yamada portrays characters

>even after half a year

It's three months, the time it took the show to air was almost the same amount of time that passed in the show itself. It started in April with the new school year in Japan and even the Agata matsuri episode (8) was around the same time as the real life festival.

Goddamn, they really time that shit right. makes it extremely genuine that time passes by almost exactly like real life.

Hmm, that's a tough one.

what exactly drives a girl to say "yeah I wanna play bass drum"?

So pretty

Reina's boobs are bigger.

twitter.com/ye_bi_su/status/613479800896794625

KyoAni made real life beautiful.

So, I want to know how it works, do they actually pick a specific spot, go outside, and analyze each detail?

Wow, that's a nice detail.

This show was pretty nice looking.

Desire to be a part of something great without actually having to put any effort in.

Why does she sit like that?

Smug kumiko or sleepy/indifferent kumiko?

Latter easily.

I wish you had more respect for percussion.

They location scout sure, but Eupho takes place in Uji, where KyoAni's studio is located. Some of their staff probably pass these locations on their way to work.

Happy Birthday to the fluffiest around!

>They location scout sure, but Eupho takes place in Uji, where KyoAni's studio is located. Some of their staff probably pass these locations on their way to work.

No wonder some of their locations look familiar. even with a typical building.

>yfw one day Kumiko walks past Tamako and Yui

I wouldn't be surprised since they did that before with Key characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLYfEGzzr8c

Can't wait to see Violet Evergarden's locations.

Maybe during the next competition, Tamako's shopping district is a short hop away from the concert hall.

>yfw they visit the shop and you just see a silhouette of Mocchi and Tamako selling to Kumiko

There really needs to be a crossover. for an anniversary or something.

Kumiko is my wife.

That would be truly glorious.

I want to kiss Kumiko on her cheek.

This

Happy birthday Kumiko

wake my up when season 2 starts
happy birthday kumiko

Reminder that Kumiko is a meme. Literally a shitty protagonist and nothing would change if she were removed.