Bleach Ending

>Aizen Bankai
>What happened to Urahara and company
>Where is Grimmjow
>Where are the Soul King's remaining body parts
>What happened to the Zero Squad
>Who rules over Souls Society

The list goes on and on.
I'm glad I semi-dropped Bleach at a point during this last arc.
Kubo is the only one to blame. His pace as shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2JEoqHQwoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>forgetting the most important character

Bleach works better if you
>ignore everything about the Thousand Year War
>skip from the end of Aizen's battle to the last two chapters
>ignore all of the references about Yhwach from those chapters

And you somehow end up with even less plotholes and dropped characters than in the true story.

The last arc looks like a filler desu.

People would probably been even angrier with the pairing back then when Bleach was popular.

haha silly, he's controlling Ichigo's body at the end
the real question is where is Ichigo?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2JEoqHQwoQ

>haha silly, he's controlling Ichigo's body at the end
>the real question is where is Ichigo?
You gotta get over it.

>Aizen Bankai
He can manipulate all of senses, not just the 5 ones, but others like nociception, propriocetpion, thermoception, equilibrioception.

he last arc started out so promising.

it really could have been great but after the halfway point of it the whole thing starting tumbling down at meteoric speeds.

So finally, the surprise in the last chapter is a shitty movie adaptation that nobody gives a fuck ?

Don't hate me but I actually enjoyed the final arc.

What are the odds of it even getting made once Japan gets the chapter

There's one question I figured we'd get the answer to.

What did Ichigo's new Bankai do? We have no idea how strong endgame Ichigo was.

What makes me hate Kubo is those chapters where literally nothing happened.

You don't exist.

>12 pages that literally didn't happen

I was glad we got this shit from Aizen one last time.

>Tsukishima can manipulate the past
>Aizen can manipulate the present
>Juha Bach can manipulate the future

How could Aizen's shikai work when Yhwach sees with The Almighty?

>All those chapters building up to his bankai
>We got rused

You should shit on your fans.

WHAT WAS TITMOMS PURPOSE?!

Are you sure you aren't talking about pic related?

r8 my theory lads.

why do landwhales hate the harem end?

Kinda obvious, user. Its special ability was turning into his old Shikai.

Why? Because fuck you, that's why.

>Some time later, Shunsui visits the world of the living to meet with Tatsuki Arisawa, Keigo Asano and Mizuiro Kojima. Recognized by them as Ichigo Kurosaki's acquaintance and a captain of Gotei 13, he says he has come to tell them something about their parting with Ichigo.

I hope you remember this shit.

Landwhales can't project into being a little sister who wants to get pampered by her oniisan, since them being obnoxious landwhales, the only reaction they got from elder brothers were disgust and distance.

Chad is related to Shunsui, that's how he'll still be relevant in Bleach:RE.

Why is Rukia the size of Ichigos leg

How does it feel now that FLOL have migrated over here?

Ichigo ending up with Tatsuki would have been the perfect KUBOOOO desu plus they're kinda cute together

what happened to this particular plotline?

Is Ginjo about to grab Mizuiro's dick or steal his headphones?

childhood friend almost never wins

Will the anime come back or not? I don't even care at this point.

you can't win what you already have

ichitatsu doujins when?

Eventually.

But why is it wrong for a loving aunt to ride her nephew like a bull?

DROPPED.

>Stronger than all 13 Squads combined
wat

It's realistic even if we've only seen the strongest at his full power and the Zanpakto guy clearing base elites in base as well
I am talking about when they said it, with guys like Zaraki much stronger now it may be different

Remember when Aizen only needed 4 Vasto Lorde to destroy SS?
Remember when 3 of those got their ass handed to them by jobbers and shota captains?

What the fuck was the point of that whole short Flashback Arc for the Sternfaggots?

Fucking hell, most of them just died offscreen. I don't mind one dimensional disposable villains, but goddamn, the time Kubo spent on those other quincy faggots could've better been spent on the Shinigami instead.

Kubos shitty pacing fucked him. He had other plans.

>literally nothing happened
>the chapter

Remember these?

Bleach needed a milf

Is Bleach the first manga they ever read? Manga and hentai is filled with incest. Lmao

Ignore all other posts!

Cute Nemu is cute!

Orihime has nothing on Ikumi-san.

If they think they can get fans to buy more merch, yes expect an alternate ending with Ichiruki to try and add validity and encourage more buyfaggotry.

How do we feel about long-hair Rukia?

tbf the vizards helped a bit, barragan was defeated by an asspull and harribel got ditched by aizen, the only one who jobbed was stark, its a shame cause he was the coolest arrancar

Thats because the childhood friend is almost always the worst girl.

Nemuri, Kazui, and Ichika need a non-h doujin series together.

The whole final few chapters feel extremely rushed. Almost as if kubo had the story planned for like 30 chapters and was told to compress them into 10.

>No conclusion for the fight against Miracle
>No explanation what happened on the surface - where is the Sniperniggabird and how did Aizen escape the comfy chair?
>No explanation to what the fuck happened to Aizen after he got hit by JuhaBach
>Ichigo/Ishida's parents showing for no reason except to a gadget to Ishida
>Fullbringers showing up only to "fix" Ichigo's sword.
>The actual final fight ending pretty much offscreen. Even without "Almighty", how was Ichigo supposed to beat Bach? What the fuck was the point of Renji and Rukia going there?

>tfw Yamamoto was able to murder all the Espada by himself if he wanted to

>how did Aizen escape the comfy chair?
We saw it, Yhwach destroyed it.
>Fullbringers showing up only to "fix" Ichigo's sword.
Now this was really dumb. "I owe you for that one time you killed me".

dont know man, respira is hax and the reiatsu difference is not enough to counter it

Cute. CUTE!

Rukia is an exemption.

>caring about grimmjow

Cuuute!

>Aizen Bankai
>What happened to Urahara and company
>Where is Grimmjow
>Where are the Soul King's remaining body parts
>What happened to the Zero Squad
>Who rules over Souls Society
Could easily be explained with one more chapter consisting of 40 pages. I'm sure we will get an answer before we die

The last arc is very much a fanfiction. I don't even know if Kubo wrote it or if Kubo was murdered in his sleep & someone is wearing his face.

Where's Kakashi sensei at the end?

Barragan might even be able to kill various quincies here with his power. Fire would burn out, iron would rot, etc. His death was actually somewhat logical in the sense that he would need some protection against his own powers. It's like if any superhero who can light themselves on fire (i.e. Human Torch) instantly burned to death.

Sword guy oneshot all 4 elite quincies.
Monk is broken beyond belief, rejected blut vein by sheer force,can rewrite anyone's power, and can resurrect himself if anyone says his name (what the fuck Kubo).

You are right but he is such a beast I can only imagine him turning all of them into ash with his slashes
He feels like a Full Hollow Ichigo but more calm, he might be able to do 5-10 with his fists

The average Shinigami is a pathetic creature. What it's basically saying is that the four of them are stronger than all of the captains combined.

>Almost as if kubo had the story planned for like 30 chapters
Even if Kubo had planned 50 chapters, I'm pretty sure that some things would not change in the end. So, they told to kubo, literally, "It's time to stop! It's time to stop, okay. No more. You don't have idea what you doing anymore".

I put this down sometime after the espada shit I think
Should I keep not bothering now that it is finished or just swing in and read it all as quick as I can?

Pick one Shinigami, human, arrancar, and quincy to participate in your personal harem.

oetsu was actually losing against askin, if house didnt helped there he was kill

Ichigo
Ichigo
Ichigo
Ichigo___

Rukia is all I need.

>Sword guy oneshot all 4 elite quincies.
That one's weird, because he could not have possibly killed Pernida by sticking a sword in it.
Even if you assume that the other ones dont have their hax abilities until they activate Vollstanding, Pernida has always been a regenerating hand. No amount of slashing could kill it.

Yoruichi
Orihime
Harribel
Bambi

Orihime proven to be a better girl than Rukia again.

Thank you, Kubo, for choosing the actual woman over the ugly useless one.

Don't remember getting much farther than the Rescue Rukia Arc personally.

Did Tatsuki ever get her time to shine?

Even the main character stopped getting the time to shine after a while.

sadly, no

What's the Shinigami death count or list of all of them that died in the final arc?

Who cares about the girls that didn't win? Orihime is a better girl anyway, and Tatsuki was a flat character.

I like your taste, user.

Wait for kazui's manga.

Aizen is his teacher.

Kubo had no idea what he was doing. Pernida once put a human-sized hand out of the robe so we can assume it had a human form or more simply Kubo didn't give a fick about it.

I hope we get good Ichihime scenes. I personally love those two together. They were cute in the last chapter.

>Aizen Bankai
hehehe

>implying its shipping
actually tatsuki had a lot of potential for the story (best friend of ichigo and orihime and whatnot) maybe not fighting wise but at least more relationship building between the main cast

Maybe he was a lot of smaller hands at some point, and then merged.

Damn. Did they at least kill Captain Mayuri for being a Nazi scientist?

I dropped the anime and manga during the Heuco Mundo shit, so I don't even know or remember who these people and things are.

So was Aizen really a bad guy, or actually a good guy in disguise?

Who actually dies in the series? I remember seeing something about the milf captain dying to someone.

Who are characters who ended actually being the opposite of how they were presented (as good or bad guys), like the shady research dude?

I remember there was this hot girl that turned out to be a little girl (name starts with a "N"). What happened to her?

Best OP and EDs later in the anime? "Thank You!!" will always be one of my favorite songs.

Like Orochimaru he got away with everything

Nah, if he's a Nazi, the people he was killing off were worse.

Kubo dropped her for the better girl way back at the first arc. You mad?

Do oyu have those funny IchiRuki edits where Renji and Orihime are removed?

mayuri was actually the mvp of the war, without his shennigans a lot more shinigami would have die

Everything past the end of SS arc is an illusion created by Aizens bankai.
It's most obvious when "he" sacrifices himself by pretending to be Ichigo near the end.