Active Raid

New episode in an hour.

Glossary update for Active Raid 2nd episode 6
Divided in two parts.
>PS
It's an abbreviation for police station. Thus, Shinjuku PS means Shinjuku police station.
>kabuki pose
Explains that the head tilt is meant to signify something important happening.
>Kadoyama Growl
The fact that so much can be expressed with that pose without saying anything made the nonverbal nature of the growl a trademark favorite by director Kadoyama.
>paying respect to the dead
Explains buddhist burial rites and how to be mindful of the deceased. Emilia is very good at it.
>Maestro
The word is of Italian origin and designates a great professional artist. Kadoyama's fame even reached Poland.
>To burn the land of my revenge to ash
As explained in the anime.
>Cool Japan
A long article that explains what it is about (go read Wikipedia for details of the real world Cool Japan). The glossary has some harsh criticism in form of complaining about the low pay of Japanese animators, mangaka, tokusatsu film crew, how they try very hard to contribute to the cultural fame of Japan, and how the government is doing nothing to really support it, or in some cases even only use the most famous companies they're in pockets with to profit it directly. In short, accusations of greed, nepotism and favoritism among the politicians is causing the whole movement to fail.
That is the opinion of Kadoyama in the year 2021 in a meeting at the ministry of economy, trade and industry. It is not the opinion of current real-studio IMS (or is it?). METI-sama, plz give money onegaishimasu

Second part.
>Image Master
The bomb brand is of French origin, developed in 2028. Very powerful, it is used as part of military-grade plastic bombs. More facilities were required to produce the material safely enough, and the company expanded in several countries. However, a financial crisis hit the company in 2032, and several of its foreign assets had to be sold. This allows criminal organizations to easily break into those facilities and steal large quantities of those explosives. Despite being French, they chose an English name for better market recognition overseas.
>Perfect Charge: Digamma
As can be seen in the episode, after deactivating the sublimation mode, it's a kick from a very high starting position, allowing inertia to increase the damage. Guidance systems aided by fins and thrusters are used to hit the correct target at high accuracy. Also has a shakey-cam correction feature.
>Carupanuba Principality
A south-equator island nation ruled by a military Junta. Politically unstable.
>doteni
Explains what this culinary dish is and what the Nagoyans think of it. It originates from Osaka.
>Ise udon
An udon dish and its consistency.
>Division 5's anti-gang task force
A Tokyo Metropolitan Department specialized in fighting organized crime, and investigating illegal firearms and drug trafficking. Sena was a lieutenant there.
>Chaff
Explains what chaff is, how it's used, and the word's origin from feed for livestock.
>Shiden Seisou Custom
An united self-defense force sniper rifle integration system for use with willwear. The chaff bullet is from Fuchu Honmachi.

From the preview-pics, this episode looks like it will be extremely fan service-y.

Also, someone's back.

Rump.

>In short, accusations of greed, nepotism and favoritism among the politicians is causing the whole movement to fail.
So is this true for current Cool Japan, I thought the program was over quite a few years ago.
>Carupanuba Principality
I wonder which continent it's located in, from the name it sound kinda African.

Sounds more like an Incan name to me, desu

I thought that at first but there's not that many islands around South America, I swear if it's the Falkland.

Episode looks lewd as fuck.

Madoka!

It begins

We finally have a proper opening.

WATASHI WA SEIGI YO

>This whole scene

OH
JAPANESE HENTAI

Asami

Spot the slut(s).

Crazy Miho stalker time

Asami wants to snipe a bitch.

Finger Red is cute.

And the legend of "Asami the Mad Dog" was born.

Trap is OK.

Polska's the least embarrassed.

Everybody dance now.

EVEN HE FEARS PICKPOCKET CHAN!

Everyone please spoiler the content
There are still retarded EOP fags like myself who are waiting for badly done subs

Now we shall wait an hour until horriblesubs rip it.

this arouses me

>mad Asami
What happened?

sad panda happened.

Any Jirou this episode?

I see that Asami has learned many lessons from the American police.

No cute ex-ex-ex-ex-ex gf Miho.

>that happy look on Abigail's face

Oh boy.

Left:
>Title: From your master
Hey, Souichirou.
I just came up with a good idea.
At the department I'm currently in, nobody's around at night.
I'll get you a visitor's pass, so [surrounded by national secrets]...

Right:
>Title: From your master
Hey, Souichirou.
I'm waiting for you at the banquet.
I've prepared [can't read] as well as [can't read].
I'm just waiting for you, the main dish.
See you.

I'm beginning to think that Sena broke up with her because he was afraid she would break his dick.

Miho's a yandere, and Sena has obsessive compulsive-disorder.

A match made in Hell.

She wasn't this desperate in the first cour. What happened?

They broke up, but this time, he didn't tell her that we went to become a garbage man in Nagoya.

As a control freak, this is unacceptable for her. She must know where Sena is all the time.

She's been afflicted by a powerful thirst.

It's out

Fucking sidekicks.

And just like in season 1, episode 7 of Active Raid 2nd has now a proper intro with sound effects.

Dual wielding. Nice.

She just loves him that much.

WHO THE FUCK IS BABA MICCHI?

Garbage.

Hints of an OTP?

I'm going to laugh if they somehow make A-ko plot relevant.

We love you all, malware-chan.

>this episode

The intro is totally supersentai awesomeness.

splash splash

>It's hot
>I want to go home
>Jiro is a stupid name
>My feet hurt

Fingers hijack.

That's the last thing you'll hear in your life.

This episode was honestly 10/10.

He does have big hands indeed.

This is the face of mercy.

Do NOT fuck with justice.

For the gurlz.

brilliant

Well, they do all have nice bodies.

I love that Asami blamed her subordinate for missing. It's so glorious.