Why do you so heavily hate the imaginary concept of "Degeneracy?"

Why do you so heavily hate the imaginary concept of "Degeneracy?"

Because biology and evolution. Get a book

Are you ok with the fact that your children will grow up with people having anal sex on television?

>imaginary concept of "Degeneracy?"
>literally posting a picture prooving our point
what?

What children, you're all neckbeard virgins here

You're still watching TV? Go get fucked by Abdul, Hans.

Because I see decay before my eyes. Some people don't open their eyes to the truth, those will be rounded up and shot first.

At this point, just be a serial killer and find intelligent ways to randomly kill faggots and degenerates in public without getting caught.

>1 post of this ID
its gonna be one of these threads again. sage.

nikker

yes.

>belgium
>having a stance on anything

t. kissless virgin """chad"""

I have no problem with it, as long as other degenerates don't get in the way of my degeneracy

virgin this roastie

>imaginary

Show your clam, pussy

blue hair is unnatural, so degenerate?

Why are you reposting content from reddit?

omg that so stupid
every bio book said we do not understand the brain 100 % so how would gen genocide advance humanity or just one race

>being a homosexual ahmed
>belgium
kysyourself you degenerate faggot

Why are you ON reddit???

Honestly if her hair was just a little less obnoxiously neon it wouldn't be as heinous. Fucking idiots dying their hair and can't even do it right.

Because degenerancy=acting retarded.

Why should I,or us as a society be forced to accept your retardation as normal? I mean come on man. Chicks with dicks dykes with blue hair fucking other dykes with a plastic purple dick. Guys being girls and girls being guys. White ppl who pay for all the gibs are bad?

Keep it up.

>doesn't realize his pic is the most homosexual thing ever
You do realize you're not showing this to girls here right

qt

what a cutie. the blue haired one can fuck off though

Why do you know of reddit?

Miku is not degenerate fuck you.

Why did you mention reddit??

>retard claims an absolute
>gets btfo with counter-proof
>calls the defendant s homosexual for countering with said proof
liblogic

>reposting
you're a suspect, buddy

Triangulating your ip and reporting you to mossad right now.

counterproof that you're a faggot amirite

sometimes you can catch some gems

wonder what the old man is thinking right now

I thought back to my time growing up. I always thought it would be selfish to have children because of how shit the world is.

Now I see you can change it, marxism can be reversed

something something people are too complacent shit's gonna hit the fan soon something death of empires

>her

>imaginary
So is rape, murder, language, liberal concepts and possibly the universe.

welcome to reddit lmao

what is wrong about that photo

why do you hate freedom

>those heels

Womanlet, kek.

I can't get smoke for at least a week I just got my wisdom teeth pulled fug you user

I don't care where you put your dick, just stop telling me about it

>imaginary
>concept

rly md m' thnk

That thing has a dick. You must be new here.

she a cute, would chikan

So what if he hasn't posted yet?

idk . why do you roll around in feces with a butt plug in your ass after looking at child pron

"why do you hate pedophilia and the pozzing of the nation and becoming a minority in your own country haha wtf thats so silly just watch anime like me!"

>imaginary concept of "Degeneracy?"
just because Sup Forums retards misuse a word it doesn't mean it has no value.
Its perfectly possible to pinpoint degenerate behavior both for individuals or the communities they inhabit.
in short, kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

1 post by = herbed, but ok
degeneracy isn't a concept. it is the state of being immoral and corrupt.

congrats on finishing the bible

lets move on to non-fiction

Get the fuck off Sup Forums with your loaded question, you fucking kike. Degeneracy is very real and it rots societies from the inside out therefore it has no place in our world.

I've been here for years and never seen that picture once. Sounds like you're the newfag who saw this pic posted a few times in the last week or so and assumed it was a "meme" or something. It's not.

Why yes helo spen
Where are the Mikus?

ask me how i know you arent getting laid

Because we have stayed so far away from the beauty of the past. and it makes me angry knowing that we live in the end cycle of a civilization.

THATS WHY IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Most degeneracy is only okay behind closed doors, as long as it isn't harmful to people imo. Trying to throw degeneracy around in public and treating it like a civil rights movement is where shit has to be stomped out.

Be careful with that SUPER COOL EDGE

degeneracy erodes society and standard of living

are you trying to be funny or make an argument?
what was the point of your post

Degeneracy doesn't really kill civilizations 2bh old people just always see their children as degenerate see the ancient persians

It's obviously a wig.

I've had sex more times than you could count on each of your pudgy, Dorito-dusted sausage fingers and toes.

>Degeneracy doesn't really kill civilizations
wut?

If you have to see a picture more than once to spot when someone has a cock, then you have shown your newfag stripes. Unironically pic related.

Because it causes societies to turn into shit holes.

that is not what edgy means.

>relative timestamps

wow 21 times
alright then be careful with that retardation

Don't recall any where it happened

didn't those people only bathe like once every 2 weeks?

>book full of shitty depressing torture murder punishment and self flagellation.
>the guy who doesn't like it is the edge lord

k

now read that post you just made in the mirror

nah

>calling the Bible fiction on a predominantly-Christian board isn't being a le edgy fedora
k

Retard, I barely even looked at the chick or dude or whatever it is, I just saw the hair and outfit and assumed it was a chick. I really don't care that losers like you think you need to be able to tell at a second's glance if someone is a chick or a dude. I don't waste a lot of time on nobodies.

You won't be getting a reply so don't post to me again.

Did someone give you the bad touch user?

>>book full of shitty depressing torture murder punishment and self flagellation.
that's like less than 5%. besides, if you knew anything, you'd know it's made of multiple books

This
Also , hiding his flag kek

degeneracy is anti-values. values arise from archaic concepts from per-modern society, however they provide people/society with stability- they are huamnities anchor and limit/satisfy the spirit of humanity. or at least they did satisfy humanity until the embrace of technological culture which is at war with religion, traditions, values, virtues etc. and this culture is all about satisfying the body, not spiritual satisfaction. as a result people can wallow in degeneracy but are less happy, less fulfilled and purposeless.

>a Sup Forums user calling another Sup Forums user a loser
WEW LAD

>you're a newfag because i can't spot a trap

christ almighty, user, I'm scared to look at the rest of your posts

It changes it so yeah i would say thats a form of killing it

well they kind of look at us

Something tells me you've never been fucked in the dick by a man with a sharp penis.

Did my insult of your fellow virgin hit close to home?

>didn't those people only bathe like once every 2 weeks?
>only

They had some of the most stable periods of European history.

But from your point of view it probably wasn't good because hey no iphones

But what punch does 'killing it' really pack then if it means change

>tfw spilled the blood of white christian europeans while watching my comrades get turned into stew under the tanks or blown to pieces just so kikes could subvert the whole generation and turn the west into second Sodom and Gomorrah where my own grandkids have become minority and demonized

Thanks granpa!

Your grandpa can greentext in your posts??

If you changed it that means you killed,got rid of,delete,w/e of the old version.
If i changed a house into an apartment its not a house anymore.

Means the same thing your just using different terms.

I actually don't see much degeneracy in unnaturally coloured hair. It's not destructive to anyone, not even the one doing it.