Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro15bfxn1Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=vEuoZUMd3Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that might be the worst car, but your GF is the worst bike

Agreed. Bitch is a horrible ride.

That doesn't look like a Reliant Robin

I would love to have a car that looks like this. Cars today look so shitty. The aesthetics are all fucked up. Perhaps this makes me a hipster millenial, but I donut care.

lol I love Doug

Chaika?

"the cars will be free with communism"

The thing did the fucking job.

Isn't that the same car that deflected a tank shell from a Russia tank?

>daddy DeMuro will never show you his cool quirks and wierd features
feels bad man

>muh german engineering prowess

I like that. Would buy one before I will any they putting out lately..

I doubt it, the body is made out of hopes and dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ro15bfxn1Xs

"utopia"
"paradise"

I've heard those words before somewhere...

There were worse cars. Believe me.

German engineering is a meme.

No. The outer painted parts are literally made out of plastic, i shit you not.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEuoZUMd3Kg

This. Trabant was still kinda cool, considering the circumstances.

>sees flag
>of course you would try to defend the kommie car

I just posted a link, breh. Why so defensive?

muh "free" car

fuck you! i fucking love that car, its my dream car!

>reliant robin clearly

Wouldn't that make her a bit old for OP?

the trabant is great. its uber reliable, uber efficient and so easy to fix a monkey cpuld do it. im in highschool and it will be my first car!

Isn't it extremely durable and reliable though?

It's a fucking luxury car still in use by German elites.

>it will be my first car!
Don't. It's not worth it. It's a historical curiosity, but it's unsafe, stinky, getting replacement parts is not easy (depending on your location). And you'll look like a retard.

It is. Or was.

>The 968M is the most contemporary Zaporozhets model and also spent the most time in production, spanning a career from 1979 to 1 June 1994. Some of its special variants include the ZAZ-968MB2, for drivers who have only one foot, the ZAZ-968MB for drivers who have no feet.
But is it a real PEOPLE's car?

The absolute state of German """elites""".

distinction...

>first car

dream car

Yeah, living in the lap of luxury while you suck dicks for dialectics.

>order "the people's car"
>die before it arrives
True life lads

>>/o/

Feels bad man

99 piece of shit i bought and thought it would carry 4 passengers, only three?! Too fast and has faggot lift doors that a 80yr old cant use. Tires are too expensive and radio sucks, no AM. I parked it after bringing it home and let it sit. now selling for 15 million dollars. Buy this POS from this old man

I never had Zaporozec. Why even live

>farting

>die before it arrives

lol

you mean lada

>cheap
> Light,
> large trunk for its size
> low consumption
> simple engine
> could use almost anything as fuel
> only common breakdown was clogged carburator which could be fixed in 10 minutes anywhere by blowing into it
> did not rust
> extremely dangerous in a head-on collision for the OTHER car because of its fork structure
> gear shift near steering wheel
> versions that were completely manual for crippled peeps

> VERY FRIENDLY COMMUNITY

It was also cramped and comfort was shit. But overall not such a bad car

t. had one for 15 years

Not joking, you know, most half-baked Reagan jokes about USSR were mostly true, like the one about the car and the plumber

>still in use by "elites"

lol

see: signaling (aka->not because of quality)

Ayo...hol up...here is it's capitalistic counterpart

I think there was waiting list 5 years long for Trabant in Germany

this. the car is more simple than a go kart a d 2 strokes are zero maintenance except for the carburetor which gets gummed up from the oil in the fuel. you can fix it by disasswmbling it and soaking it in gasoline. if you do that, the engine will outlive you. there ks nothing more reliable than a trabant. or anything cheaper and easier to fix.

no. 10 to 20 years. people literally bought cars for their children when they were born. i shit u not

>waiting list 5 years long

muh "free" healthcare

*fiber* reinforced plastic user

Don't forget you could use a pantyhose as a replacement for the transmission belt in case of emergency.

Pic very related

oh yeah, the community is amazing, especially here in the states since theyre so rare and importing and owning one is a labor of love. there was one for sale that was in ruin and they said they would fix it for free if you had a little enthusiasm.

>commie cars are actually better offroads because they HAVE to be
>Lada Niva and Riva are popular in Straya, New Zealand and parts of UK
Is this appreciation for commie economy cars recent or was I just blind?

easy to get too, since they always get attention from german girls.

It cracks me up when I see hoow some people use this car.

What the hell is it?

theyre better now period because of how reliable, cheap and easy to fix they are. i will import one from england as soon as i get a job and earn the money. it will be my only car for life.

I know of millions of American people who would love to own or sleep in that car you fucking Kike.
Ha ha Soviets didn't let their Volk rot with no healthcare homeless in the street spiralling in opiates

Wot? What the fuck happened to the western auto industry that they get outplayed by cars from the 60's?

>how some people use this car

lol

more advanced technology, bigger engines, emissions standards and an insane service cost. basically the old trabants made with bare minimum 50s tech are reliable, easy to fix and cheap to fix and drive because of how few components were in them. complex modern cars habe a lot more things that can break, cost way more, need more energy and are way more expensive and difficult to fix. imagine servicing a go kart vs servicing a modern corvette. which is cheaper and easier?

Lada Niva is the best car for extreme conditions. It will start in -40C and it will climb event at the top of your mom.

>cheap
Got that right.
> Light,
'Bout the same as the average un-riced Honda, irrelevant.
> large trunk for its size
Bullshit.
> low consumption
KPG is shit. Having to work on it every third time you drive it is shit. Pretty much everything about them is shit that burns your time or limited welfare money.
> simple engine
Aaand ppl wonder why it runs like complete shit.
> could use almost anything as fuel
Putting vodka in these is a COMPLETE MYTH SHUTUP.
> only common breakdown was clogged carburator which could be fixed in 10 minutes anywhere by blowing into it
Re: Entry marked "simple engine"
> did not rust
BUUULLSHIIIT.
> extremely dangerous in a head-on collision for the OTHER car because of its fork structure
Extremely dangerous and wasteful for all parties involved. No safety features worth a shit = everybody died. Constantly.
> gear shift near steering wheel
On the Tree is an American invention, Commie tard.
> versions that were completely manual for crippled peeps
Derp.
> VERY FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Only other Russians think Russians are, in any way, friendly.

reminder that modern cars have had black boxes that traxk your every move since the early 2000s, the cia can hack your engine computer and control it remotely and the trabant is immune to both. it will also survive a nuclear emp since there is no computerization. the feds do NOT want you to have one

do NOT fucking dare shittalking the based trabant you amerimutt kikes

you wish you could make a peace of cardboard go as fast

its actually waste cotton and lenin soaked in resin and pressed.

While the design was inefficient, and pretty much as barebones as it gets, at least they were built to last.

>you wish you could make a piece of cardboard go so fast

Yes I do believe an EMP will knock out all newer cars, me and mine have tried to keep a fleet of oldies on hand for that possible eventuality

Ooh, das nice Pepe, komarade!

3x as fast in some regards.

>get in, goy. let's go for a ride.
haha, fuck that little piece of shit, and RIP Holden.

>Meme flag
>KPG not KGB
(You)

learn machining and buy a diesel one.the ol diesels will run on anything and you will need to be able to mek your own parts. im just gonna daily drive a trabant and stockpile parts

>lenin soaked in resin and pressed

Shut the fuck up Amerishart and stick your Ford horse cock up your ass. My commieshit car is still kicking and transports turnip and potatoes.

Fucking kilos per petro-gallon, you fucking Schmo.

Hört! Grafen, Edle, Freie von Brabant!
Heinrich, der Deutschen König, kam zur Statt,
mit euch zu dingen nach des Reiches Recht.
Gebt ihr nun Fried' und Folge dem Gebot?

nvm I got the wrong -rabant

potato niggers

KEK! i cant believe i forgot that their founder was named lenin! guess he will always be a part of my car!

More like kikes per gallon, fire up those ovens.

It's linen, you dumdum.

except it isnt a car.

according to the britts it is a motorcycle / scooter

>there are competitions to see how far you can tip and slide these in Ireland and the UK

I'll never forget when the (((commies))) tried selling there bullshit here. Ha, 64 million American cars crossed the Big Mac with no incidents ever, but one Bolshevik built bail of bullshit tries, and bingo, over the side it goes. Don't you fucking commies and your kyke atheist religion ever, ever compare your shit with ours, ever.

>Soviets didn't let their Volk rot with no healthcare homeless
Right, they sent them to the gulag. Not exactly homeless.

>commieshit car

EMPs have been tested vs a bunch of cars from 2010 and up. Only 1 out of 15 was kill, 3 needed to be restarted, and the rest were pretty much unaffected.

Look it up dingus.

Underageb&

we should drive trabants with swastika flags flying. that would be the biggest irony ever

>in gulag

>technically not homeless

Worse than the Pinto?

It would be funny to anyone who knew what a Trabant even was.

EMP will generally only burn out electronics of technology that are currently on and operating to begin with. Most American military craft and automotives are built to sense EMP and shut the vehicle off from power automatically for the brief moment an EMP is actually active.

EMP is a short burst wave form, not at all what Hollyrape has made idiots think it is.

drive through a european immigrant neighborhood. anyone of them over 30 will kno what it is

>all these assblasted bloc posters and commiekids defending this shitbox

It's honestly an insult to what we refer to as a "shitbox."

Well, yeah, but you drive around with the swastika on it, over there, and you'll be arrested. Might be a steep price for the chuckles you'll get from Gen Xers and Boomers.

>memeflag