Clearly they were kangz

Black women obesity statistics
African-American women have the highest obesity rate of any group of Americans. Four out of five black women have a body mass index above 25%, the threshold for being overweight or obese, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. By comparison, nearly two-thirds of Americans overall are in this category, the CDC said.
Black women battle obesity with dialogue, action - USA TODAY
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/10/black-women-obesity/1758367

It has long been known that the average IQ of blacks in the United States is approximately 85. The explanation for the higher IQ of American blacks is that they have about 25 per cent of Caucasian genes and a better environment.
IQblacks - FreeServers
sq.4mg.com/iqblacks.htm

As we know, the average sub-Saharan Black IQ is 67, so the other races in the country drag it up to 72.
Ozzie Saffa: Average IQ of Countries
ozziesaffa.blogspot.com/2014/01/average-iq-of-countries.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf
minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A nigga be liking dat fat ass.

DAT ASS DOE!

I want to race mix now!

Facts be raysis shieet

I once asked my mom when I was pretty young why black women were so fat. No shit, she told me to my face it was because once they got a man they let themselves go since they didn't have to bother finding a husband anymore. Made me laugh, my mom was pretty based when she was alive. She would have been very much against Trudeau's fuck ups of this country. Her and my dad.

But hey, the fatter the deader, amirite?

God bless your Mom!

>body mass index above 25%
>stopped reading

If you don't know how BMIs work then gtfo

So that means Black American women are literally the fattest group of people on the planet.

Rip anons mum

African-American women the hardest, said speaker Cynthia Ogden, PhD, an epidemiologist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Almost 60 percent of black women are obese, compared with 32 percent of white women and 41 percent of Hispanic women.

No population in the United States has a higher obesity rate than African American women, four out of five of whom are overweight or obese, according to a 2012 study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the general adult population, 70 percent of adults are overweight or obese.

African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2015, African Americans were 1.4 times as likely to be obese as non- Hispanic whites.
In 2015, African American women were 60 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
In 2011-2014, African American girls were 50% more likely to be overweight than non-Hispanic white girls.

Age-adjusted percentage of persons 20 years of age and over who are overweight or obese, 2011-2014. (Persons are considered overweight if they have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater.) National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)

Non-Hispanic Black
Non-Hispanic White
Non-Hispanic Black/ Non-Hispanic White Ratio
Men
Women
Total
Source: CDC, 2017. Health United States, 2016. Table 58.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf [PDF | 11.14MB]

I just realized this.

fixed it. BMI chart

Yeah, she was great. My dad used nigger all the time and hated gays. Kept calling them goddamn assfuckers. I think I can see why it was easy for me to be redpilled early in my life. Hell, the shit they said about First Nations people would have gotten them jailed in this day and age. Dad would be fuming with all the tranny stuff. Glad he's not around to see it.

>Bulging eyes
>That tongue
Nigger kid has hypothyroidism. Stupid nigger mother should be giving it synthroid.

>that smug entitled look on her face