Which wall is your favorite, Sup Forums?

Which wall is your favorite, Sup Forums?

I personally like the THICC wall the best. It's big, intimidating, and aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx0xRx_P-nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to like thicc too but the indios can climb it tho look. Balance a ladder on the sides. Not good.

Razor top is clearly the best. Nothing to climb or pry open and razors on the top.

This shit needs to be seen from
Space. Thats all im sayen.

Add some auto fire mini guns .

But then they could use rope to latch on

They can but they can do that anyway. Hopefully they build in motion sensors to tell the border patrol when the indios are coming.

The wall is stupid, ineffective, and a waste of tax payer dollars. You can easily fly a drone loaded with 13lbs of cocaine over it with no fucks given razor top or not. Most illegal immigration happens by plane. Wall fags are the most retarded shills on the board next to /X/ tier flat-earthers

>its hopeless
>lets not try
>:(

kys fagit

NONE OF THOSE ARE THE WALL THAT I VOTED FOR

Fuck you fag. You queermos waste tax dollars all the time. At least we can get a fucking monument out of it

> Most illegal immigration is by plane
then why are dems fighting to keep the border open? If it doesn't matter, might as well have a wall.
you're not fooling anyone

>You can easily fly a drone loaded with 13lbs of cocaine over it with no fucks given razor top or not.
Then why don't they already?
kys faggot.

Was kind of hoping for an old school wall with guys walking on top of it.

> illegal immigration happens by plane

So full of shit it is unbelievable.

Now that the wall is going up will we finally get to see a volleyball match between America and Sexico?

what if it's electrified razor wire?

The tease is retarded. Easiest to break by far.

Man this would be so unimaginably epic.

I'm just imaginging creating huge forms and just dumping non-stop hundreds of thousands of concrete trucks into them.

whichever one keeps the illegals out

but there are even more walls to choose from now.
youtube.com/watch?v=bx0xRx_P-nw

reverse tease, just peg me already

I didnt put a fence up to keep my dog in, I did it to set a boundary with my Neighbor.

thick cunts

i have my answer

Then why aren't the liberals all over it?
They live for pointless, ineffective plans that exist only to show they tried.

Carpet or really thick fabric blanket. Then climb over it.
Hell, if we are getting real creative, toss some cardboard on the one side. That would dull the razor enough to make it hard to cut through the cloth

Razor top for me so far.