Gen Z is based and conservative and will save us

>gen Z is based and conservative and will save us

um no sweetie :^) theyre even worse than millennials.

That was a meme

also, checked

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Wrong. You can take your kike bullshit elsewhere, faggot.

Stay mad boomer queer.

>STOP ABORTION
>t. brainlet

most of gen z isn't redpilled, but the ones who are are really redpilled

Lol that chick is latino you idiot, who cares

Get out of hershie park you coal burning faggot

Abortion is white genocide.

the afrikaaners of our time

At least is better than using abortion as excuse to be an irresponsible whore, rather than for scientific purposes.

My cousin is.
This is also true. They appear to be different shades of beanlets.

give me years m8 X-Y gen z

no, its black genocide, you retard

Do you see the roots of her hair? Do you see how theyre black? Yeah. Thats because shes a mexican. Retard.

>dark hair means you're not white!!!11

Here she is with her dad

and her mom

hola anons

>Look! He's still in denial

back to Sup Forums now you faggot

I used to prey on little girls online.

The millennial girls were easy and would do anything.
Gen Z girls will call you a pedo from the start and be mean to you

They are very different

I could say the same

>i've never seen who gets the most abortion
It's literally not you retarded chink.

The devil's apprentice he gave me some credit
He fed me a line and I'll probably regret it

checked

>brasil

no idea what you're talking about

>all the data shows they are conservative and will do a lot of good.
>HURR DURR ID WAS A MEME SEE DIS DUMB PICTURE!

kys kike.

They are brainwashed of course. To protect our white countries it will be necessary a mass contra-propaganda

why do you mock us kek

>implying anti-abortion isn't a Conservative trait
You're a fucking retard and a half.

i dont give a fuck if it is a cuckservative trait
The fact of the matter is the only people getting abortions if big black women and we would have 50 million more niggers if it wasn't easily available

The guy looks like Zendaya in drag. Even black guy looks so beta these days.

you do realize that sitting on an image forum obsessing over who girls are fucking is literally a manifestation of your creepy cuckold fetish right?

I think he's half black half mex. Girls her age only like him because he's cute. But when they get toward the end of high school she'll realize that she will far outperform him in earning potential and will break up with him to marry a rich chad. It's normal.

>Checked the flag you are talking to
Try it bean, it might work.

Gen Z

Just more kids brought up in the liberalized system. Just more kids whos mannies and daddies will try to hand them jobs.

Gen Z is gonna do fuck all butt kiss ass, just like their parents did to live in some low end luxury just like their libcuck parents did.

The issue we currently have is the fact that the nations corporations and companies have been hijacked by foreigners who hate white people, libtards who hate themselves, philanthropists who think sending toilet paper to a nation without toilets (India) will do shit and mind you, have turned the corporations into "Hire that stinkdu nigger, yeah I know he is retarded and rapes his daughters, but we need another stink rat to blame shit on" philanthropist daycare centers.

As for the girl and her pool boy. She just wants to make daddy mad for not buying her a pony when she was six. Once Q tip there starts fucking her friends and impregnating street sluts with his welfare baby maker she will just go out and get an new pool boy to fuck to make daddy mad.

nice trips bud

Those kids are both actors, they're united by the trauma of being sodomized by Dan Schneider.

Has anyone ever noticed that it's always the women that we have to be worried about? They're like sheep that have to be herded in the right direction or they'll just run around like retards. Men have to prove themselves or something, and women will be the ultimate deciders; it's disgusting. If women didn't have the right to choose I think they'd be much happier (as is shown with the current suicide rates for roasties) and men would be happier too.

You are literally projecting your own sexual peccadilloes onto me right now.
Also, you seem salty.

>For every 1000 pregnancies 120 are black
>Of those 120 roughly 40 are aborted
>~33% of black pregnancies end in abortion
>Average kids per black woman per lifespan: 1.88

>For every 1000 pregnancies 41 are white
>Of those 41 roughly 15 are aborted
>~35.6% of white pregnancies end in abortion
>Average kids per white woman per lifespan: 1.75

Simple fact is that white's don't have enough children as it is. Whites, unlike blacks, also use contraception to stop the pregnancy in the first place (hence the lower pregnancy rate overall). This means that if the contraceptive fails they have the abortion to fall back on. Blacks don't because they skip the contraceptive step and end up straight at abortion. No woman can have more than 4/5 abortions a year without risking her life, which is why illegal abortion rates are still so high, and no hospital or clinic is going to administer them year after year at that rate forever. Even on ethical grounds they wouldn't. The likelihood of a nigger being pregnant more than once a year is 3x higher than it is for white women meaning that because they skip the contraceptive stage, the chance of them ending up pregnant and having to keep it is still higher than that of anyone white, with the major difference being that whites not only have less children than blacks overall and are pregnant less often, but that they have an abortion rate that exceeds that of niggers.
The abortion meme is really one of the worst there is.

Gen Z is degenerate as fuck
That being sad, they also aren't politically correct to the same degree.
So it's a mixed bag.

>Degenerate while not being politically correct
The perfect combination for a Blade Runner type future to become real.

Gen z is liberal as fuck, any motherfucker saying no has not spent ANY time with anyone from gen z. Fucking retards

>sweetie
lib detected

we just had the other thread about how that means they'll get divorced though

Gen Z white women are more cucked than ever. It's the white boys that are redpilled af.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

then its down to us, nothing has changed really

keep going, newfags need to know this, basic redpill info that people who have been here for a few months might not know.

How do we stop innocent white girls from getting fucked by massive black cock

stop being a cuck by fetishizing an enemy of your people.

how is every black person in these photos muscular but 40% of the black population is obese

Send roastie daughters to either a brothel or a convent.

This 100%

The young European generation will be more diverse

Fuck you I'm genz and not a liberal cuck

Nah, nuclear war is coming. Imagine society destroyed. Kill or be killed, weaklings like you will be nothing but a dot in the iron sight. You will be fighting in the streets for survival soon. Check em'

The bun of the head is coal burner ID

Britain's a leading role to reshape our continent genetically

The only people who get abortions are white women

The young fresh America is going to be diverse too, accept that

GenZ girls are often race traitors and often identify as bisexual but then again I live in one of the most pozzed cities in the U.S.

why is his head almost the same width as his shoulders

is this supposed to make me feel angry?

Because i cant feel anything anymore becuse of you liberals.

I'm skeptical of the stats on GenZ and what they consider as Conservative. If they're going off of more conservative than people today, then that's not saying much.

Miscegenation is eugenic for whites, why should we care about this?

>posts a bunch of shit skins with mentally retarded white chicks
>wow, look, gen z sucks so bad

Gen Z is probably more based than any I have seen

assuming they are, why is it so?
my theory is that the pc bullshit in schools and just in general has gotten so ridiculous, it's hard to take it seriously anymore. there was a school i heard about that literally banned halloween costumes on halloween in fear that one kid will get offended.

Shes white u retard

Every incoming generation has access to the internet and a wide variety of information regarding the international capitalist satanic jew that commonly oppresses all, you know the truth of the matter is that you cant stop whats going to happen in the future and you better try your best to make the most constructive opportunity of the future.

Boff

because allowing nigs to build familial ties to Whites is a death sentence if we ever wish to separate ourselves from them.

Family ties > racial ties every day of the week. Only supreme autists think the family doesn't matter. Every little cappucino skinned mongrel born to your nasty fat aunt is a nail in the coffin of any sort of racial identity your family members are willing to express publicly.

This goes for ethnicity as well as race. It's about 10x as worse for ethnicity in America, because genetic testing shows us to largely be descended from Anglos and Scots who settled here in the 17th and 18th centuries, but along comes some German or Irish immigrant in the 19th century and then voila all of a sudden you have entire families decrying anti-German and anti-Irish sentiment because "that's my family omg you stupid eternal Anglo"

Who you think of as family matters, because the family is the first pillar of ethnicity, and ethnicity is a pillar of race. You're not going to want to gas the micks hibernia war now if you've got an Uncle Seamus. That's just how it is.

>Thot and pizza
God damn. Never buy a whore food. Make her cook it.

>jordanposting
get back to Sup Forums you filth

>jordan
>a

@146065353
you think I give a shit you pedophile?