What wil the history books say about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ysDinUV2XQU?t=857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly what the elite planned for them to, before most of us were even born

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18
thread theme

probably nothing good, i mean we are kind of assholes

ofcourse history is written by the victors, we already won the first meme war

Pic related.

pic related.

Sup Forums will 100% be in the history books.

[/spoiler]noting[/spoiler]

remember when this was posted in almost every thread

weve already won period. the left is taking its dying breath

hey guys I'm from the future, Sup Forums helped overthrow the jewish NWO and ushered in the 1000 year Trumpenreich

Praise KEK!

If you believe that, how can we get history books to say something about us? I will do it just for the memes.

ya that's what I was referencing

History remembering Sup Forums? No sweetie. Just no

This. It benefits no narrative to put Sup Forums in the history books.

Memes are actually form of art. Therefore on history classes when they will be learning about how the world has changed when internet connection was common. They will be talking about memes everywhere, so there is a chance that they will mention 4chin.

zip
nada
niente
nichts
nothing
rien
何も
لا شيئ

You are, at best, a footnote to the present. History will not notice you at all.

if we win and make it for 70 years
Sup Forums will be hailed as one of the most important social catalysts in history

>taking an aussie shitpost as fact

>looks at catalog
Oh yeah, sure thing.

ill put you guys in good light

Amid the fury of the Leftist Dark Age, they were the elektrisch freikorps. A light in a terrible sea of shadows, a gallant hope where despair reigned. Cast in the shape of a frog and perched on the shoulder of humanity, as the lion roared, the red rage marched angrily. But their whispers drowned out the Marxist furor in the name of the Fuhrer. The hammer and sickle was impotent before the laughter it wrought and the truth it professed. Heirs to the legacy of the Thule and the occult magicks it studied, they practiced numerical astrology and Egyptian sorcery to resurrect a beast of chaos to fight the unwitting pawns of the bull and the owl. The night and its misbegotten slaves were cast down from the mountain and truth was again made to reign. The new dawn, heralded in by repeating numbers, irony the ancients of the West could appreciate, and distilled hatred for cuckoldry of the physical, national, ideological, and spiritual level.

>A Republican retard has never been elected president befo--

If they talk about memes as art than Sup Forums will be the centre of it, for obvious reasons

we invented the concept

This is the utter truth and you know it

I keked heartly leaf.

yes. girls fear me because im autistic

>not understanding bathos

youtu.be/ysDinUV2XQU?t=857

Moral Relativism Enables Degeneracy

ye

They'll say that I always got the best digits.

Quite a bit.
I'm drunk right now, its fun. I can't wait for the day we take history by the pussy and make it call us daddy.

we are the history books now, user.