Live:

Live: youtube.com/watch?v=VXyML3OvrJY

People are up in arms about the Kenneka Jenkins case. A black femae teenager found dead in a hotel freezer in detroit. Recently leaked photos of her dead body surfaced....

rosemont.com/government/village-hall/death-investigation-of-kenneka-jenkins/

Many people believe she didn't die by accident and was raped and murdered and the police are covering it up. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
nbcchicago.com/news/local/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-surveillance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

x

xx

xxx

She was raped and murdered by the same people who (((leaked))) her photos solely to cause more racial tensions. It's all very sad.

>no uncensored photos
what are you, some kind of faggot?

Hopefully the health inspector shut them down for having a nogcicle in their freezer. It's just unsanitary.

Why does the surveillance video show her by her self drunk and on drugs stumbling to the kitchen by herself? No one else knew she was there until the employee found her.

>ICED

And nothing of value was lost...

cool

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Most people think it's foul play because her shirt seems to be pulled up. This is actually common in the final stages of hypothermia, where already disoriented people begin to feel incredibly hot due to the breakdown of their nerves and end up trying to take their clothes off.

Why do they think she was raped? Because her clothes are partially removed?

That's a symptom of hypothermia, before you freeze to death you start feeling hot, it's common for people who are freezing to death in the wilderness to be found naked.

supposedly when you actually start freezing to death you begin to feel really hot and start to remove your clothes, not that any niggers or you OP would know that.

A murder in Detroit??!?!?

the white devil killed her

She looks like a pretty chill person to be around.

LULZ

>it was whitey!
>"no it wasnt us!"
racial tension ensues.

The hivemind of rationality speaks

This is my first assumption as well, people freak out and strip naked right before they freeze to death. Methinks freezing to death is a pretty fucking horrible way to go.

Frozen Nigger.
kek.
Usually have to wait until at least January for this shit in Detroit.

Drowning and burning seems far worse. If I had to take a pick, freezing to death would be my go-to... At least you're pretty out of it and feel nice and warm at the end

really horrible way to go though, sympathies either way she went

goddamn my bleeding white heart

The real question is how in the fuck did she get locked in a freezer? No wLk in freezer I’ve ever been in can be locked from the inside or even accidentally locked from the outside. It has to be deliberate unless it was some retarded ass design

uncensored plz?

Is her boob out :)

I already seen niggers saying some white man murdered her. Video clearly shows her falling down all over the place. What I don't get is how she closed the freezer door because she was FUCKED UP.

I experienced this this past winter, and it's true. I was burning up, so hot I felt like I was on fire and couldn't cool off even though it was like 3 degrees outside. Ended up taking my gloves, jacket, hat and outside shirt off before one of my friends found me, trying to get the rest off.

Literally the scariest thing I've ever had happen, because I KNEW what was happening and was completely powerless to stop it.

>Many people believe she didn't die by accident and was raped and murdered and the police are covering it up.

Probably raped and murdered and nobody gives a shit. Why are you being so culturally insensitive? Why try to force your euro-centric values on these proud African kangs?

This is just business as usual in African America. Let them do their thing.

literally kafkaesque

It used to be a thing, but I don't know if it was an urban legend or not. As a kid I was always taught not to go in a walk in freezer without making damn sure the door couldn't close behind me. Since then I've been in a lot and never once has that been even possible. Maybe it was just something they worried about with kids, though I don't know what they thought we were doing that would have us in a walk in fucking freezer in grade school.

>literal video proof of her walking in and closing the door and dying
>THE WHITE MAN DID THIS

>Why does the surveillance video show her by her self drunk and on drugs stumbling to the kitchen by herself? No one else knew she was there until the employee found her.

LMAO - rly ? Can't the jigs come up with "real" just once...

do you seriously expect african americans to be aware of this?

Where’s the surveillance video?

You evil fuck

They're incapable of existing in the real world, just the KANGZ fantasy world.

paradoxical undressing

They will never post photos of the door proving she could have exited and instead died in a freezer like the fucking retarded nigger she was.

That probably came from these old home refrigerators in which retard kids would hide in and get locked inside because the airtight seal is created by a latch with no way to open it from the inside instead of magnets and a rubber skirt like they have now. Not having a handle on something you walk in and out of doesn't make any kind of sense.

I think any teenager dying is very sad. I hope no foul play was involved. All my thoughts goes to her family in this sad moment.

nbcchicago.com/news/local/kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-death-surveillance-video-rosemont-chicago-444719063.html

GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

why would someone who "accidentally" locked herself in a freezer have her tits out? she was raped, hopefully they can find her murder

If the inside light was off, and a person is really drunk and instantly shocked by cold, they could easily become disoriented in the dark and not be able to find the inner door release.

looks kinda fuckable in this pic tbqh

I wager you are right and I just misunderstood at the time. Still though, I was born in '84, I doubt there were any latch refrigerators around at that point.

Literally looks like a pitbull someone wrangled pants on to

What kind of ghetto ass hotel has a freezer big enough to fit an entire nigger inside it? Should've stayed at a Marriott or some shit.

Why did you come in such a situation?
What did your fried do to help you?
Your story sounds very scary.

you forgot this

Any one with a kitchen inside of it?

Its called Paradoxical undressing. Had there been a box in the freezer they would have found her burrowed into it

Sweden not being a nigger for a change

born '82, hid in one of these as a kid, by the time my friends found me my lips were turning blue

won the hide-and-seek tho :)

Where'd you find that one?

Why do negress always have disgusting ugly feet?...not that the rest of them looks any better.

>yfw whitey turns around and says "yeah it was, do something about it"
>yfw major chimpout
>yfw RWDS on the streets
>yfw Sup Forums was right again

Looks like she has puke in her hair.

She got drunk, stumbled around, found a "closet" and went in to vomit her guts out.

Don't drink.

Remind me of that puppy-monkey-baby thing from the Mt Dew commercials

Come on man, where'd you find it? She's 19, so it's fine. She's ghetto as fuck, but if we both showed clean papers I'd bonk the hell out of her at least for a while. No ragrets.

More like don't drink if you're black (just barely capable of handling doors in the first place) or a woman (light weight).

In the file Evidence Technician Photos....

there's like 9 pages, 50+photos of her dead body..

lmao she just chillin and sheeeit nigga keepin it one hunnit below zero nawmsayin

Some Twitternigger swears that they see a white arm grab her at the last second and change her direction and all the other chimps suddenly started seeing it, too. They think she wouldn't have closed the door behind her, so YT musta done did it and shiiiiet.

Definitely bangable

The absolute fucking state of black people.

You're probably right. I didn't know that was a regular thing among the freezing.

Click a post to include it in your response, if you know no other way. I hadn't even looked at that, so that explains it. Thanks.

Ive never understood why freezers dont have a way out if you get stuck in there. Like what the fuck? Why? Is it that hard? Are the god damn broccoli cuts gonna try to escape?

If anyones worked in a kitchen, you know that its actually not terribly impossible to have that door shut on you. You gotta grab a ton of food, kitchens moving a mile a minute.

Like who the fuck designed that shit.

What a shitty way to go. She was so fucked up she probably thought it was an elevator.

what the fuck kind of kitchens have you worked in? i was a professional line cook before my current job, worked in too many restaurants... never have i been in a freezer that I could not open from the inside

Actually, I take it back. The good stuff is all redacted. What the fuck, then. Where is the full file?

restauranteurs are notoriously cheap (see wage laws for servers) and as soon as part of this mechanism fails
you have a frozen steel deathtrap until the chink owner decides to pony up and fix it. not surprising that's a common situation.

Is there any way to tell if she was behind a door like that one?

This is the door. Its a standard walk in freezer door, a pull latch on the outside and a push lever on the inside.

This bitch froze to death cause she was literally retarded.

Who else feels sorry for her?

No, which is why the parent's reaction to this whole thing is so funny. Their ignorant niggerness is on full display for everyone to see.

There was a way out. She just got too fucked up on drugs.

Just a nigger prostitute who got murdered

me desu

did you die?

They say that because the doors are hard to open for children. They are under constant negative pressure to keep them closed.
They have a little air flow valve to prevent the door from opening with a 60 lb pull.

Detroits like 80% blacks
Some "youths" probably had a chimp out, gang raped then killer her.

And of course they are black so its some how the cops fault

Lived in cabin primitive for a few years once walking with two others during extreme bitter cold with wind and others with me started doing all manner of crazy things like disrobing and making a bed that didn't exist to sleep in. Had to abuse/yell/kick them for hours until sun rose before they finally stopped trying weird stuff in pitch black of woods pure darkness.

if someone has a picture of the door and it has something similar to this then black women are literally the most retarded "human" beings on this rock

Coon pie... what a time to be alive.

That is the door, pushing that leads you to going outside the freezer.

I've have lots of experience in restaurants, there are people inside the walkin while it's closed all the time. The door stays closed when people are doing whatever inside it so it doesn't heat up. No automatic lock if the door closes.

Many people in the last stages of hypothermia strip all of their clothes off. Their body feels hot to them.

This would probably explain why her shirt is pulled up.

Makes sense. When I was in high school I worked at a restaurant and while I was getting trained in I went into the freezer and asked the other guys I'm not going to get locked in here right? They just laughed at me. Looking back on it I can't imagine how I bought into that myth since it makes literally no sense for a commercial freezer to do something like that. People are going in and out all the time