Megumin Monday

It's that time of the week Sup Forums

Megumin monday are my favorite 5 days of the week.

But it's sunday.

But it's still Thursday

>timezones
It's monday

Kek

Warning for my devout Orthodox Christian brethren - lewd Megumin images incoming.

>another lewd of Megumin because her neck was touched by the opposite gender

LEWD!

Top lewd.

MODS MODS

Explosions girl is up in your face. What do you do?

>Megumin has been rejected again by another guild
>You see her in the distance
>You can tell she is dejected
What do you do?

But it's Sunday

S2 when?

Kick her.

Wonder why I'm so far away from my computer.

Megumin just used her one explosion cast and now she has collapsed. It will be several hours before her strength returns. What do you do?

Carry her and purposely adjust her body so i can feel her flat chest.

Unzip dick.

Stick it in.

Against your back or against your chest?

Well, she's by herself... what do you do?

monday is the only day she doesn't cast that explosion spell am i right ?

DON'T OPEN
LEWD INSIDE

MODS

push her over the edge

Megumin makes Monday almost bearable!

back

If Megumine has the most destructive power for a mage then is Yunyun the best overall human mage? (Not counting Wiz cause she undead)

E
X
P
L
O
S
I
O
N

This is my favorite post of megumin mondays threads.

Not really. She only just learned teleport. Most crimson demon mages are better than she is and plenty of them can craft magic items as well. Maybe she'll outclass them one day, but for now she's still a kid.

So she just seems somewhat op in comparison cause she has a variety of spells. ( she's a standard "normal" mage).

The crimson demon clan is full of arch wizards that use annoying tactics and are specifically trained to avoid getting screwed by dramatic irony. Yunyun is much better than a normal wizard, but not particularly skilled compared to the rest of her clan.

How does Darkness gain levels? If her attacks always miss then she doesn't kill anything. She doesn't kill anything no exp no level gains. It makes sense why Meguimin level is so insanely high cause she literally steals all the kill and destroys armies.?

Hmmm maybe she levels up with the party?

I assumed it was group experience or missions completed.

I forget whether or not it was explained in the show, but getting experience as long as you participated is normal in many games.

Tanking hits for your dps (memegumin, kazuma) or your healer (aqua) should give you plenty of xp.

Memegumin isn't really dps, she more of a instant nuke with a massive cool down.

She's frontloaded dps. Average dps might be low, but she counts.

Gotta get that burst before healers can do anything.