I'm a liberal, not racist, dislike Trump but

I'm a liberal, not racist, dislike Trump but

I FUCKING hate women. They think they can get away with anything because people will always take their sides. I'm sick of it. We need to find a way to breed without women and exterminate them all. Women are just baby factories and self made victims of the world.

So what does that make me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHaA1beOwrY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0XEmBCBB24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bitter beta-male who never had a meaningful mutual relationship

sage
irrelevant

CHSIB (Couldn't have said it better)

guaranteed virgin

gb2 boards.Sup Forums.org/r9k/

It's good that you realize the pussy pass is bullshit, but you approached it from entirely the wrong angle and came to the wrong conclusion

Thanks for sharing.

>not racist
You're a redditor.

My sister got me arrested one time when she stabbed me multiple times with a knife and the male white knight cop took her side because she was crying.

>So what does that make me?
A nigger ...you'll always be a dumb dirty nigger

But I'm white?

I'm not sure what's filthier, those 2 whores or the floor in that room. I imagine the smell of stale newports, half drank malt liquor, lingering dirt weed smoke, and a deep fryer

welcome to the club

Sexist and fuck off

alright, I'll bite

race war right fucking now you niggers

You should kill her.

I hate that pic. That's someone's daughter. Was it a loving father who lost her to jew media propaganda?

Look at her now. A niggers plaything. This pic makes me want to kill them all.

>loving father

doubtful. father was either totally absent, abusive, or a megacuck

Thread song

Don't go MGTOW user.
What you can do is to go MGTOW for the next 2 to 3 years and use that time to become Chad and very redpilled and read a lot. Then when you feel you have learn how to deal with women, try to fuck the biggest amount you can. And with the new experience you'll get from that, choose the best.

lol go back to tumbler isn't dashcon coming up?

>So what does that make me?
A soon-to-be NatSoc.

You'll get to the root of the problem (feminism), then one fateful day, you'll ask:" Who created these feminist movements? We is pushing this propaganda on our women?"

And when you find the answer, you will realize he was right all along.

Welcome to the club.

this is going to catch on soon

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Can I not call people who openly admit to hating women sexists now?

Thread song

Don't go MGTOW user.
What you can do is to go MGTOW for the next 2 to 3 years and use that time to become Chad and very redpilled and read a lot. Then when you feel you have learn how to deal with women, try to fuck the biggest amount you can. And with the new experience you'll get from that, choose the best.

Sha a false blond

Why do niggers grab their nuts?

>devoting your life to marry one of the sluts in that picture

Mushroom do grow without sunshine

>A bitter beta-male who never had a meaningful mutual relationship

Actually men like that tend to be cucky around women and it turns them off.

ID say OP is someone who has dated numerous women and has found the truth that most of us come to realise.

Giving them rights was the single biggest mistake of the 20th century. Since then they have turned society upside down and are leading the world to 3rd world poverty.

All this "Muh communism", "Muh equality" BS is coming from women and their beta supporters.

Yeah but they get extra love

Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Fad9yJN_o

Gas the sluts rape war now

I'm convinced that you must Chad yourself and get a good job and by the time you're 29-32 start the big search for the perfect woman, whom you may find no older than 23 and preferably finishing college, so that you can manipulate her into red pilled life.

Maybe a bit much yes..

Which one the one that got fucked by 6 guys or 7 guys?

A WHITE NATIONALIST WHO WANTS AN ETHNOSTATE TO CALL YOUR OWN

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=h0XEmBCBB24

This is probably true but it's also possible that the father was forced to be absent by a vindictive shitty mother

You can't just get a virgin, not in this society at least. There are girls who have fucked with 5-6 guys by 23....that's normal. They thing you have to check is if she is pure and bright enough not to be a dependable wife or a gold digger.
But to make sure she never leaves you is to become Chad in looks and attitude, and redpilled in intelligence. That way she will be sure that she's securing his need for resources and good genes from you.

>. There are girls who have fucked with 5-6 guys by 23....that's normal.

No thanks, rather not.

>become Chad in looks and attitude

You can't just "become Chad". There's genetics you can't control.

I think there's a decent number of young women even these days in their early 20s who have only had sex with between 1-3 different guys. If she's not an obvious skank and has maintained a long term relationship for a significant while the chances are she has only had that one cock in her
Depends if you prefer a girl who's had twenty different cocks in her or the same cock seventy times

>What is analyzing Alpha behavior and lifting to get fit
>Muh purity

Woman have SMV (Sexual Market Value) at a very early age, some say 15 to 23, men start to get relevant at SMV at 23-25 and up to their 30s. A girl will not be waiting for you user.
But you can find a girl that has the things you like ans has not wasted her youth riding every dick she saw, and is not a gold digger roastie.

>A girl will not be waiting for you user.

Ya

>But you can find a girl that has the things you like

purity? Doesn't sound like it

is the nigger their pimp?

SLIDE THREAD

We are under attack from Sorosbots. Do not add posts to slide threads. Warn others then go to other threads.

What do they want to hide?

pick the girl that makes the best decisions. it's not that hard.