DRUGS CAUSE HARM BECAUSE THEY'RE ILLEGAL !!!

Do degenerate drug addicts actually believe this? Do they seriously believe that legalising drugs and allowing big corporations to sell them on corner shops will decrease the damage they do to society?

Are these people mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

reformdrugpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AfghanTalibanOpium.pdf
weeklystandard.com/fear-not-the-taliban/article/1827
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are these people mentally ill?
yes, that's the point

Niggers are "disproportionately affected" by drug crimes aka niggers gonna nog, so they want "criminal justice reform", aka niggers should be allowed to nog. They also want to prevent store owners from defending against robbers (niggers) while lowering robbery to a misdemeanor.

nope its just a way we want to hive evolution a helping hand in killing of degenerates non violently making a better country

the big corporations already push legal meth and heroin, not to mention sleeping pills and benedryl.

They would almost definitely require a prescription, not just be over the counter. Heroin is actually insanely cheap to manufacture, and it's cheaper to let someone waste away doping than have them out doing break and enters and committing crimes.

Which drugs is more harmful than prison?

The biggest drugs are actually sold and taxed by pharmaceutical companies.

Not to mention weed was banned because the things it could do besides smoking it and used the propaganda Reefer Madness to sway public opinions minds.

But whatever you say.

Reminder that during the time of the Taliban, poppy production decreased (prior to it and after, production was kept high due to CIAniggers working for the Jews in the US).

But Jews touted for a war with Afghanistan again, so we go it. Now there's an opioid crisis in America.

reformdrugpolicy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AfghanTalibanOpium.pdf

weeklystandard.com/fear-not-the-taliban/article/1827

Jews are a plague to all peoples.

Fetanyl

the only danger of fentanyl(sic) is that you may overdose on it and it's addiction potential. Long term effects are actually pretty mild compared to most other drugs

That's not how you use (sic) m8. You use it when quoting an error, not when correcting one.

they also misrepresent it as heroin or xanax fake presses there has also been reports of cocaine but it has fentanyl mixed in

>benadryl
U wot? That's allergy pills.

whats wrong with legalising drugs? its called culling the gene pool. if you are stupid enough to kill yourself by ingesting random shit, then our society will be better off and we would ultimately have less crime as addicts overdose or get shot during burglaries they commit to sell stolen items for their next fix

Sorry

Because recreational use of those drugs are illegal. Legal use of any of these drugs will decrease fent overdoses.

i agree with legalizing would help

on the one hand, drugs tend to make you dumb.
on the other, some drugs exist in nature (weed, opium, cocaine) so why are they banned but shit like processed corn syrup, also addicting, is not?

>on the one hand, drugs tend to make you dumb.

Kind of like alcohol?
Who the fuck are you? People can make their own decisions with their own bodies. If I want to be dumb, it should be in my full constitutional right to be dumb.

They are, thats why we need to legalize crokodil and crystal meth, let trash get rid of itself, no killings, no racism, just retards dying. Perfect imo.

if we make them legal less people would be likely to try them /s

It would remove the war part of the equation, but it would still be viewed as fucking stupid to use

All natural herbal medicines should be legal, including poppy plant and marijuana. Pharmaceutical drugs are poison.

please see sentence starting with "on the other".
fuck man I was literally pointing out the same thing.

The physical harm drugs cause only really effect the user. That would be the only real concern in a legalised world. As long as they're illegal that problem still exists, plus a fuckload of other ones caused by the addicts themselves, the organized criminals supplying them and the cost of enforcement etc. It seems like letting people fuck themselves up but getting rid of some of the other stuff is lazer of two weevils.

I worded it poorly though. basically my point is whatever is natural should not be banned. but wonna know why it is? because if you get too dumb and stop working/paying you taxes, the government will run out of $$ to pay out to welfare so they'll have to start chipping in from their own trillions in their bank accounts.

hahaha is that nigga serious? if you OD on aderrall you're not going to be sleeping

>poppy plant and Marijuana

don't let these guys fool you he tried to playoff the plant coke is extracted from with a lesser uses name and followed it with weed to try to pull attention from the weakest part of his argument, coke has no value and encourages reckless behavior. it should never be legalized

Are you implying that mentally ill people self medicate w/ illegal drugs?

> DRUGS CAUSE HARM BECAUSE THEY'RE ILLEGAL !!!
No, you retarded shill.

What benefit is there in criminalizing drugs? Drugs are harmful. They are highly correlated with poverty and crime. They are notorious for lowering living conditions anywhere they are found. But, how has criminalizing drugs helped this at all? The only real cure is to cut them off at the source. Law enforcement already attempts to do this at the ground level.

Anti-drug laws are an additional level of retardation on top of drugs themselves. Why should your tax payer dollars go to support the government institutionalizing these idiots.

>Do degenerate drug addicts actually believe this? Do they seriously believe that legalising drugs and allowing big corporations to sell them on corner shops will decrease the damage they do to society?

A great mathematician named Paul Erdős>
> After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month. Erdős won the bet, but complained that during his abstinence, mathematics had been set back by a month: "Before, when I looked at a piece of blank paper my mind was filled with ideas. Now all I see is a blank piece of paper." After he won the bet, he promptly resumed his amphetamine use.

About him:
>Erdős published around 1,500 mathematical papers during his lifetime, a figure that remains unsurpassed.

Seems to me like certain drugs help society move forward. Why should they be banned?

yes legalize all drugs to prevent scums cutting heroin with fentanyl or even worse carfentanyl. I want my drug clean not second tier trash. Educate yourself sweetie

Diphenhydramine in benadryl pills can make you trip which is fucking unpleasant believe me

>Which drugs is more harmful than prison?
adulterated and unlabelled drugs are more dangerous than prison. when in pure form and properly labelled none of the drugs are nearly as dangerous to the health and well being as prison. that being said, prison fucks up more than just your health, while in prison you cannot support your family.
society is full of functioning addicts of one form or another.
Portugal's approach to the drug problem has produced measurable positive results that put the American prohibitionist 'war on drugs' to shame.
If you truly want to reduce the drug problem to it's lowest numbers you need to use the most powerful weapons against it
education
public shaming
remove the forbidden fruit factor
just like the Portuguese have done in removing penalties for the user so that they will seek help instead of avoiding authority and arrest.

sex