Bleach

So who exactly got the best ending?

Kazui and Ichika.

Stop and think about it.

Why is Yuzu blonde and blue-eyed all of a sudden? Did her quincy reich genes kick in during the timeskip?

Just a reminder: This fucker was the only quincy to actually use ability to restructure spirit matter.

Just a reminder: All quincy can use this OP ability

Just a reminder: All quincy could have just disintegrated their shinigami opponents through sheer force of will.

Karin.

Himmler was best boy quincy, I remember when techniques were actually a thing because essentially they're still human and needed them.

>Hollows are bad for Quincy
>Absorbs Hollow like it's not big deal

Renji

Quilge was Yhwach's third in command for a reason.
It was a big deal, he even says that absorbing Allon was a desperate measure.

Yuzu, she got a shota Ichigo to make sweet aunt-nephew /ss/ to.
Then, Rukia and Renji accomplished their goals (proving herself worthy of being a Kuchiki by becoming a Captain, proving himself to be worthy of Rukia by breeding with her), and I guess Orihime perhaps. Chad and Uryuu ended up with jobs they probably hate, and Ichigo didn't even have a real goal to begin with.

Aizen didn't achieve his objective, and everyone else might as well not exist.

The guy who gets to pound Rukia every night.

Honestly, if Kubo had the Quincy play this card right, then the only thing that could stop the Sternritter was Bankai, as opposed to every Quincy shaking in their boots when dealing with a bankai user

>tfw quit during fullbringer thing
Makes me depressed I can't understand half of what people are talking about with the ending.

Is there somewhere I can read a summary of all the arcs I've missed?

Shouta Squad

I feel bad for Aizen and Urahara and Yoruichi and Halibel

bleach wiki

Just pretend it ended at SS and ignore the whole Aizen plot. Finally Ichigo faced Grand Fisher arrancar as final boss in a touching epilogue.

Okay, I'll work on it, thanks.
I'll probably drink and do this later.

I only just read the ending

So basically worst ships confirmed in the cheapest way possible and the YHWH tease was fucking nothing.

What was the special announcement that was supposed to come?

Mizuiro wins by dint of having the least stupid bullshit involving him.

Live action film, somehow

I don't recognize the two on the sides.

So even the special announcement was shit.

Man I knew Bleach had gone down hill but I didn't want it to end like this.

>Chad and Uryuu ended up with jobs they probably hate

Chad started taking boxing lessons and liking it in one of the LN between HM and Fullbring arc. He's even draw as a boxer in frontpieces by Kubo. He likes the sport.

Ishida only 'hated' being a doctor because he couldn't understand his father's reasons to do that to her mother. He found out in the end, so he's ok with it. He's probably great in surgery.

Left one is Gremmy, right is young Bach/TensaZangetsu

Orihime

> She had a rough childhood where she had a drunk for father and hooker for a mother that beat her and her brother.

>Her brother turns 18 leaves and takes a 3 year old Orihime with him.

>She got bullied at school due to unusual hair color.

>She had an argument with her brother would get himself killed a few hours later

>Her brother becomes a hollow when she is 15 and tries to kill her but is saved by her crush.

>after getting powers and going with her crush that she is now fully in love with her to soul society to save their friend. then to only realize she can't really fight at all and feels like a bird to the man she in love with and is jealous for Rukia. But Rukia understands this and trains with for her for the winter battle against Aizen

>Things go wrong when she gets capture by Aizen and has to decided to saying goodbye to either her best friend or the man she's love and she picks the man she loves and tries to kiss him but couldn't bring to self to do it.

>While held hostage by Aizen she is taken to where Ichigo got his ass kicked in order to heal him so Grimmjow can fight him.

>during Ichigo vs Grimmjow when she see's Ichigo with his hollow mask it reminds of the time her brother tried to kill her

> a bit later on she witnesses Ulquiorra blasting a whole into the chest of the man she loves and has a complete mental breakdown espically when Ichigo turns into a hollow to try and protect.

> 1 arc later her memories are alter by facebook-kun and she ends up crying only cause Ichigo is crying/.

> Final arc she finally fights by Ichigo's side and when Ichigo uses his hollow powers the first he does is reassure her that he is still himself so she doesn't get scared.

> things are going well until Yhwach reveals that he is begging to be taken out by a asspull and kicks both of their ass.

She deserved the happy ending she got with husband Ichigo who she has been in love with since high school and their son Kazui.

Really feels like this series ended on a whimper instead of a bang.

Also drowning in /ss/

>The original ghostbusters arc was supposed to be even longer
>Got cut short by Jump

There's an alternate universe that has twice as many slice of life Rukia chapters than ours

Kirge Opie has so much fucking potential... all the Quincy did.
But what made Kirge so special is that he literally DID NOT FUCK AROUND and immediately got to work with kicking their asses.

What was this place like after IchiHime was confirmed? A lot of tears I bet.

>Grimmjow killed D and J
Wew lad

Any of cheating images or fanfics?

It always felt weird that between everything else that happens in Bleach, there was just a schoolkid who sleeps with and mooches off older women.

I never quite got why Ywach was able to steal Bankai. Apart from that. the fucking Sternritter didn't even utilize them.

>Orihime deserves the emotional crutch she's been blinding leaning on because her life was so shit
>Not a happy end where she gets emotionally stronger and moves on to live a good life after Ichigo sacrifices himself and goes to live with his ghost waifu

People get what they need, which isn't always what they want.

Yeah it was when the over reliance on schrift powers became an major issue and they stopped using other quincy techniques so much. It just came down to my Bankai/X power is the only one that can counter yours nyah nyah

That's what happens when you morph your original script to a level where you have no idea what to do with it next because it's become so bloated and convoluted.

bleach don't get any kind of doujins ar even fanfics anymore. But I'm still in hope of some Ichigo x Ichika.

Kazui will be mentally challenged like Orihime

When the chapter came out even the shitposters were too depressed to shitpost. It was like the rain refusing to fall after a flood.

The ending was that bad.

CUTE

>never forget

Was it ever explained why they were recruiting arrancars and taking over Hueco Mundo? I know Juha Bach was giving them Quincy powers, like he did for Asguiaro and Luders, but was it ever fully explained how or why he was doing it? And what was the point of keeping Harribel alive?
I got the impression that he was trying to amass an entirely different army for some other purpose but obviously Kubo completely threw all that out. So what's the deal?

He already seems to be a little stupid to be honest

Why even bother making Quincy the final boss if they barely even use Quincy powers

Just make it the Hell arc if you wanna have everything doing crazy shit, since it's not like you can't just draw them as angelic monsters since demons are just angels anyway.

I was hype for this back when it happened, then it went nowhere and was basically never mentioned again until Isshin one shot the stupid thing a zillion years later.

Shits and giggles, along with the rape dungeon.

Pretty sure they even said that it's not like they even needed the extra soldiers before heading out to SS.

I guess it's like Ichigo and his fullbring powers, someone else brought it up, it's almost like it's too tiring for Kubo to think these things through properly so he gets bored and just becomes a convoluted mess with stupid powers and even more stupid plot points to beat them.
>The fucking Miracle, no just kidding auswahlen

The kids not following the Orange/Black hair color scheme really sets off my autism.

It should have been Rukia and Ichigo's kid with orange hair, then it would have literally been death & strawberry. Also a girl because girls are better.

Why post this here and noy in OP threads?

Of all the possibilities, they chose the one option that made no sense at all. Even Marvel would struggle to bring all that beamspan shit onto the big screen without looking completely cringeworthy with actual actors, let alone those dorama "actors" from moonland.

Couldn't they have opted for some anime movie that would either fix the lack of romance development, akin to what Kishimoto got for Naruto, or have it deliver some background info arc, about something like what happened back during Ywach's first clash with the shinigami/Yamamoto and how the soul king ended up in that state with some clever segue into how it influenced the current timeline.

But no, lets do a goddamn live action movie with horrible wigs, bad acting, shitty special effects and cablework jumps.

>Miracle fight started in 1986

>Hey Nemu, get in here for a group photo
>Chad, you take the picture

If I was doing a rewrite, this is how I'd do it.
>center 46 actual real villains
>Chojiro is the traitor
>still jobs to Ichigo, on purpose
>waits until Yamamoto is occupied
>reveals the plot, no hou gyoku.
>Rukia's execution was to create a false flag attack so C46 could order martial law and kill dissenters.
>Chojiro betrays them, just wanting to destroy the system
>Mayuri is a fellow traitor, along with tousen
>creates the hou gyoku and starts making arrancar, testing them against Ichigo
>Aizen becomes Ichigo's main SS point of contact and advises him.
>Mayuri is a double agent, and plants seeds of rebellion
>Ichigo has to ally with arrancars against Chojiro
>Chojiro grabs the Hou Gyoku and makes for Karakura
>SS is waiting for him
>heart renching flashback between him and yamamoto reveals reasons
>Yama goes bankai, kills Chojiro, but is maimed in the process.
>Aizen goes over to Chojiro, and takes the Hou Gyoku.
>The Hou Gyoku lashes out and bonds with Aizen. No one understands what's up
>Aizen suddenly unleashes massive power, knocks everyone out, and goes up to the royal realm
>the Hou Gyoku is made from the essence of the soul king, and acts as a key
>Royal Guard appear. The Soul King is dead. Aizen is the new Soul King
>timeskip happens, but everyone living under Aizen's rule.
>Quincies eventually invade, and were the original inhabitants of the royal realm.
>Ichigo and a few Shinigami team up with a few Quincies, thanks to Ishida, and invade the royal realm while Yhwach fights in SS
>The shinigami win in SS, but Yhwach follows Ichigo to the Royal Realm
>Final fight is a 3 way Aizen v Ichigo V Yhwach
>Aizen realizes that even as soul king, he can't defend against quincy power, since he has none.
>Gives the Hou Gyoku and Soul King power to Ichigo, who beats them both by absorbing their powers with the Hou Gyoku
>Ichigo lives in the royal realm, as the soul king, while he uses Kon to keep an eye on his family in the living world.

Yeah someone else brought it up, apparently WSJ is to blame because they rushed him into SS arc but he still fucked the whole thing up regardless.
Grand Fisher would have made a nice end to the manga when it was probably at it's peak, as it's a highly personal battle for Ichigo. But it just went the DBZ power level way and got out of hand.

This lackluster ending was a real bummer.

Kubo realized that adding even more characters to the cast was impossible for him so he ignored it.

>He actually thought Jump would let him run this train off the cliff for another 10 years

This guy, man

did you ignore the entire bit about her no longer needing the emotional crutch?
I know a lot of people speed read the fullbring arc, but come on man.

It's reminding me that this happened before.

certainly not us. how could he screw us like this?

It's good and more focused than the shit show we got, but still I really like the slice of life and smaller cast that Bleach initially had, rather than Ichigo becoming a massive Gary Stu with every power imaginable. I know it's shonen so I'm asking too much but still...

Nobody is deluded enough to believe One Piece is even tangentially about romance to care about ships aside from the truly deluded and/or bored.

Bleach and Naruto had it because there were romance backdrops and/or subplots that were brought up extremely early on in their respective series that persisted throughout the run, while One Piece has almost never had that aside from characters mostly detached from the plot like Kaya.

Is that from the stage/musical Bleach they did years ago when it was still popular?

That's one of the few things we should actually forgive Kubo for (just like first Byakuya/Renji encounter's weirdness), since he was forced to pretty much end the first arc half-way through.

>That Rukia

the first one, yes
there's a second one now.

>I want Orihime to be unhappy and Ichigo to be split from his family just so I can get off to him fucking Rukia

0/10

I still can't fathom why Kubo couldn't fucking throw her and Chad a bone and let them participate in a more substantial way during the final fight. She had fucking reality warping powers and they were fighting a foe who warps reality as well. And Chad was the ultimate shield at one point. But hey, lets have Chad fight fucking statues off screen and Orihime may as well not have been there, apart from that one look. Why does Kubo hate the old Karakura characters so much? They were the most fun part of the manga, apart from maybe Yoruichi and Riruka.

Great, so then her character arc was over and she should have gone away.

>Zennosuke or Don Konoji are the real true unsung heroes

Man Ichiruki fans are really pathetic now by writing fanfics and making fan art of Ichigo and Rukia being incredibly out of character.

Too bad Rukia did instead.

God, is there more official art of this gal?

I can't forgive him because he never gave us our ghostbusters arc back.

After they finished SS they should have gone back to dealing with hollows like the did in arc 1 for awhile, only now it was arrancar that were showing up and they had to fight progressively stronger ones until Soul Society 2 kicked off, but instead the cast got bloated and a bunch of nobodies came to the human world to take up space and make things a lot less fun.

I just wanted more Rukia, Kubo, everyone did.

I wonder if he still has a sugar mama.

>It's reminding me that this happened before.

Aizen, he kept his classy chair in the end.

WHO WAS SWORD?!!

>So who exactly got the best ending?
I'd say Renji and Rukia did.

Ichigo was obviously going to die in the end before Kubo accidentally the plot, and his family was half shinigami that could have just gone to see him whenever they wanted since they were Shibas. Plus Ichigo becoming the full time shinigami of Karakura town, and thus fulfilling his desire to become the exact type of person that could have saved his mother from Grand Fisher is his own personal happy end, since he gets to save kids that were just like him.

Orihime getting over it and being happy on her own is a happy end too. Just because she doesn't get married to the guy she loved at 15 years old doesn't mean she's destined to be a bitter husk.

>Uryuu doing surgery
>the stitches are all quincy crosses

Yuzu, got qt nephew to get moist over.

Rukia couldn't save this trainwreck anymore.

Do we seriously need ten threads a day for this heaping pile of shit. Fucking blog threads non stop.

Lake Toya

>Kurosaki Orihime

Don't worry user, Bleach only ends once so just pop a few autism pills and wait for threads to slow down by week 2 like what always happens.

There's a lot of people disappointed that Ichiruki didn't happen.
Some people happy that Renruki happens.
And very few happy about Ichihime happening that is not shitposting to goad the first kind of people.

There's surprisingly little art of her. Probably because by the time she came around, most fanartists had already moved on and the arc wasn't all that good to begin with. I wish Mosha was still alive, when the fullbringer arc happened. He'd have probably provided some nice kinky stuff for her.

>Bleach only ends once
Haha what, but no Fuck off theres too many threads for this abysmal piece of work.