When you speak of "white culture", what do you think is worth saving? Nobody listens to Wagner anymore...

when you speak of "white culture", what do you think is worth saving? Nobody listens to Wagner anymore, people --- contemporary whites are degenerates:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FUfagj7EaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=studniówka polonez
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Cd1kyM-a4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Current_U.S._Census_definition
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/george-gershwin-judaic-treasures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wagner
limelightmagazine.com.au/Article/312249,was-wagner-jewish.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're trying to save American and European culture you subversive kike.

CULTURE DOESNT ONLY HAVE TO DO WITH RACE. STOP CONFLATING ARGUMENTS BECAUSE YOURE TOO DUMB TO REALIZE THIS.

I listen to Wagner, and Bach... sometimes Beethoven, Some Handel. A little bit of epic Mozart

Waddaya mean no one listens to it?!

And Western Civilization is far more than not listening to Jungle Bunnies and the whites who ape them.

Can I have example of American culture

HOLY FUCK is this shopped?

>Nobody listens to Wagner anymore

i do

Having a thigh fetish is true patrician. Nothing sexier than a nice beautiful soft set of female thighs in your face. I'd lick cream cheese off those leg titties.

wow you're so cultured

American and European culture is inherently white, though. Take your civic nationalism elsewhere.

I like Kenny G.

> in b4 your gay

I like all kinds of Jazz and he was my first introduction to it and I have only expanded my taste.

yeah, you're a nobody

What Americans know as "the wedding music" is from Lohengrin.

come home, white man

your'e gay

Our culture is what the subhumans in your country live for and try to imitate. Know your place, you fucking slavic mutt.

it's like a faggot in the 17th Century trying to preserve knights, tourneys, minstrels and gothic architecture against degenerate muskets, violins, piano's and baroque architecture the culture we have now is completely white and western you are just an outdated faggot who will be left behind

The USA has never been a white country. It might have been a white colony, and even then they had non-whites.

Man you losers are so fucking pathetic, do you faggots have nothing else to live for? No wonder all your women are fucking sand niggers.

How can she have such thick looking thighs in some pics, yet have no ass at all?

She is truly a mistress of illusion. Our Taytay.

>Wagner

I'd rather listen to composers with a sense of form and musical economy. When it comes to Wagner, only the orchestral suites are worth my time.

>Atomik Harmonik
I almost forgot that band exists until this thread. At least they sing in Slovenian, but that's almost a must when you try to be national music. Still better than Wagner, after all Wagner wasn't Slovenian.

>Our culture
>German composer

>The USA has never been a white country.

True, it was an Anglo country

You're historically ignorant, the US was 90% white for most of her existence until the immigration reform of 1965.

Also, I can't speak for any other nation, but in Denmark it's mostly white dudes who mix with brown women, not the other way around. The US is a completely different story, though.

This is what NIetzsche was talking about when he said there was a curse of wagner. wag er cursed the world of music.

*sigh
Race mixing for whites is only at 10%. I don't think this will last much longer, white people are waking up and are getting pissed. Trust me. There are legal routes of getting rid of niggers and kikes and whites will live on continuing to advance.

>There are legal routes of getting rid of niggers and kikes

> he believes this
> being this fucking delusional
> stripping citizenship based on race
> ever happening

I listen to Wagner. In 150 years people will still be listening to Wagner. No one will be listening to JayZ or Beyonce or that other nigger in 150 years.

youtube.com/results?search_query=studniówka polonez

Most Whites are like this because they are raised without a culture. In America, most whites don't know their roots, they are simply white americans. Because humans naturally require a culture to create an identity, they grasp the nearest culture to them (typically black or hispanic).

They will. Recordings changed everything.

yes "white culture" as OP fagged, you wigger.

Culture is meme, only genetics matter.
Like I give a fuck about this shitty culture, freedom for whores to be whores, freedom for manchild to masturbate 24/7 to animated girls, liberal """democracy""" all of this should burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2Cd1kyM-a4
People here actually think prom dance isn't a Jewish trick, since the origin of prom dance is to sell promotional dresses. See how nobody here wears any dresses, at least they done something right even when they dance like robots.

>mfw Slavs probably have more great composers than Germans have capable leaders and politicians but they are still uncultured subhuman mutts in the Eternal (Germano-Slavic mongrel) Kraut's eyes

>mfw the Kraut's autistic "we're the master race" hissy fits are getting annoying

The absolute state of my country's education system. Just nuke us, Kim.

Yes actually I can you stupid fucking leaf.
It is called using wealth to work out a deal with countries in Africa to accept mass amount of American niggers, then convincing American niggers with offers of paying for upto 5000lbs of shipping their shit and one way trip to any African country they wish with no dual citizenship.
As for kikes, have hired people go to middle and high schools to seek out the brightest white none jew students as well as business minded and have them join a program to groom them for extreme success, runing their own business, running for politics and ect. And then run the kikes out after 3 generations of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Current_U.S._Census_definition
>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.
White supremacy isn't white.

You fucking leaf, I can also setup whites in power for blackmail. The kikes do this all the time. If a majority white country can have Eric Holder create laws such as hate crime and whites can't be a victim of hate crime, well anything is possible you fucking canuke.

> using da welf
Your iq must be lower than that of a monkey if you believe in anything you just wrote

>nobody listens to Wagner anymore
wrong

>The USA has never been a white country

>I can also setup whites in power for blackmail
go to bed

Posting gluposti typical slovenebro, boils down white culture to Wagner fuck off Milos I’ll switch places with you anyday you can live in south Los Angeles and get diversified and I’ll live in Maribor and go skiing with snow bunnies

Where's Aaron?

Fuck you bitch I listen exclusively to classical music. Wagner, Beethoven, Mozart, even more modern guys like Gershwin are awesome. Give it a start and you'll never go back

Well thank goodness the opinion of a cuck such as you doesn't matter, and you won't even be a part of history because your women are getting blacked. You said there is no legal way I could do this and I just proved you wrong. Checkmate.

on the temple of culture we need to remove the rotten and corrupt bricks, so that we can once again build upon the firm foundations

True. Funny thing is, she normally looks like she'd be too skinny to have thighs like that.

Let's see.... there's education, science, philosophy, medicine, technology, and country music.

Russian composers and authors are highly revered in Germany, if it's that what you meant.

kenny g is the man

GERSHWIN WAS A JEW, not a White you dumb shit.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/george-gershwin-judaic-treasures

I was on a Wagner kick last week. Liszt today. Great shit. Go to jewtube and you'll see Wagner symphonies with 5 million views. White culture is Western Civilization; it just might be worth saving.

nice shop

European culture

get out.

Is this a real pic? She is looking thicc.

Did you thiccify Tay-tay?

I love this woman, but she is a stick

>yfw Taylor writes a song about you

You are cucks either way.

I love this woman, she is a stick
fixed

They say that Wagner’s music is better than it sounds. I prefer Strauss, personally

DAMN that's a hot body

It makes more sense western/white civilization... that embraces all of that, from music, to aesthetics, from poetry and science to warrior glory .

nah, leaf
the face and hair is amazing, but she need some jiggly features

KYS faggot.

Wagner was half Jewish. How does it feel to enjoy kike music? Especially someone whose whole shtick was creating "easy listening" music for the masses.
>the absolute state of the alt-right

>Being fat from KFC is good looking.

>America wasn't made by white people.
kys faggot.

lol so that's who Kenny G is.. No wonder Danny gets mistaken for him..

>everyone that's white is mudblood "crossroads of europe" germanic

"Richard Wagner was born to an ethnic German family in Leipzig..."
"He was baptized at St. Thomas Church"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wagner

Fail

I'm a classical composer

But you're right, there are probably less people unified by classical music.

>bunch of virgins talks about classical music and fat ass sluts in same thread
So this is... American culture...

has Taylor been putting on weight recently?

limelightmagazine.com.au/Article/312249,was-wagner-jewish.aspx

>convincing black people living in America to willingly go to the shit hole continent of Africa
what will these white supremacists think of next

We love you Tay but you need to eat more and do squats.

I like Our Lady Swift how she is, 10/10 will impregnate.

In all the right places.

>tfw Taytay will never turn into a thick MILF in your lifetime
could you imagine

Many people pay a lot of money to listen to performances of Wagner all around the world every month of the year, you just don't hang around with cultured people.

I care about saving the genetic material that has in the past created noble and high culture. For that to happen, modern culture itself needs to be destroyed.

Richard Wagner was born to an ethnic German family in Leipzig, where his family lived at No. 3, the Brühl (The House of the Red and White Lions) in the Jewish quarter.

did you miss the latter half of the sentence

You are being too harsh. His works and the works of others in that period were highly cinematic and theatrical. The era is not my particular favorite, but Wagner is hands down a master.

Lol you idiot he was a known anti semite

When I wife her she will be.

As of hearing that song I officially believe that Slovenia qualifies as a white nation. 10/10 very upbeat and peppy.

WOW! I didn't know Taylor was so THICC!

how do i stop getting impure thoughts for mixed brownies

AFAIK, there is photographic evidence that she built up those glutes and thighs at the gym.

squats, oats and all of that good stuff

think of the children user

That ass is PRESIDENTIAL.

that ass is totally flat

totally unathletic

into the trash it goes

Takes a big cock to expand one's taste. Poor you...I guess. Fag

she's just so skinny

she needs cummies in the tummy to make thiccer