Why aren't you witnessing to Muslims?

Have you noticed all the threads are about hating Muslims, and none are about saving them or changing their mind? I've met many ex-Muslims and it's possible for them to change. So why are people shilling so hard to keep us hating them, instead of loving them and saving them for Jesus?

Jesus came to save all people. He came to save Muslims, and they are just as worthy of salvation as any of us. We all come to Christ with sin, and we have all fallen short. If you are saved anons, it is your duty to witness to Muslims.

To do this, you must first drop the hatred. We all struggle with this. It is an evil religion. We must remember however that this demonic religion is meant to devour the people in it. Muslims need Christ's love and deep down they know this.

Are you willing to give up your hatred Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgkBLitaVpM
themodernreligion.com/misc/edu/agetolearnquran.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims should convert to Christianity in Arabia. Christ said to take care of your own house first. Get out of here with your low key civcucking.

Politics are irrelevant. If you cross a Muslim in your life it is your duty to witness to them in word and deed.

Most Christians aren't followers of Christ, OP. Also, I don't know any Muslims that I can convert, and I'm not about to go do missionary work in the Middle East when I can't even convince my own family and the people in my community to read the fucking bible.

Personally, I see Muslims all the time in my community. I'm trying to reach out.

You know it's entirely possible that if they become Christian, they would want to go back to their own country's and witness.

My point is that I should never be crossing Muslims in my life.

>implying I don't
youtube.com/watch?v=bgkBLitaVpM

Hmm. Why? They seem to already be everywhere. I would think you would have to go out of your way to avoid them. I'm not suggesting people vote in favor of immigration. I think it's actually much better for them to stay in the Middle East. However, for the ones that are here, we should try to convert them. So they can go back to their countries and convert others. Some of these countries used to be part Christian. They could be pushed back if they were exposed to positive aspects of Christianity and it could be the key to reestablishing the Church in those areas/

atheism is the best way to battle mudslime invasion but the christians are too cucked towards their own religion.

newsflash yeah certain abrahamic religions have got good shit into this world but most of them are just shite.

I think your viewpoint is pretty silly to be honest. Atheists aren't any better as a group of people. Many things can be positively attributed to the teachings of Christ. Of course people have tried to subvert it, but it's going to be difficult for me to accept that teaching Christ is bad, when his teachings are clearly pacifist.

Youre a Muslim arent you?

you need to fucking go back.

Nope. 99% white. Christian.

kys you religious idiot

Jesus loves you, user.

>They seem to already be everywhere. I would think you would have to go out of your way to avoid them.
urbanite detected

I know more streetshitter gas station owners than I do muzz, gooks, etc.

The Gas station! That's a great idea!

This is either Sarah or Farwah as OP?

Nobody cares holyroller, eat shit and die, with your faggotry -

Mudslimes are more brainwashed than christcucks

Muslims deny Christ. He can deal with them at the end.

Most of them really have no clue what they believe.

Sage.
The reason Muslims and Christians don't get along is because they are both proselytizing faggots. If you want social harmony then don't be multicultural.

>study quran from the time they can read
>have no clue as to what they believe
Yeah, ok.

Never met or even seen a muslim irl in my entire life.

Feels good to be American tbqh.

>from the time they can read
yeah. ok.

Aww. If you have a problem with pacifists sharing their ideas with you, then you're insecure.

If you plan on ministering or witnessing to Muslims, you should look into them a bit more.

themodernreligion.com/misc/edu/agetolearnquran.html

about 40% of muslims can't even write their own name.

I would bet close to 100% of them can read the name of Allah though.

They aren't scholars. Sure there are some that have studied it a bit. Honestly they are the most susceptible.

I used to link a video with an "apostate" named "mario" that converted after experiencing a miracle of sorts
I dont really notice muslims anymore
Maybe I am filtering them out subconsciously

I live in the midwest and I see them everwhere. Makes me rage when the hijab ninjas walk out in front of traffic as if they have no understanding of traffic or crosswalks.

One is the ideal, one is reality.
Which one do you live in?

Coptic christians are the only arabs I can respect.

Your ancestors betrayed their kind why should we care about saving you Islam has caused enough damage to the world cut dicks don't deserve any kind of sympathy

Do you capitalise "allah" because it is arabic for "god" or because it denotes respect for the modern interpretation of signifying the islamic god, in essence, a demon?

They just don't have peripheral vision in those hoods. I've almost hit them dozens of times. Blacks though have no problem seeing and just walk out into the road anyway.

>le wise atheist man

you know where you can fuck off back to

Yeah same, only because their daughters are easy whores unlike the Muslim bitches who won't let me fuck.

Dream on.

SLIDE THREAD BY SOROS RAIDERS.

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BECAUSE THE JEW IS AFRAID.

STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS!

DO NOT POST AFTER THIS POST.

>midwest
Well there is your problem, senpai. Time to move out west near the rockies. We've got more than our share of spics, but they really aren't nearly as bad as niggers or muzzies.

Since I'm not a shill, I'm going to guess that you are.

I capitalized it because it is a name.

Amen, but you love the Hun who comes for your family by running your spear through his chest.

We must love them for what they are not what we wish them to be.

We must be strong and resolute and defend our countries from them.

We must be the shining city of wonders on the hill so that all will marvel at our glory and be humbled beyond envy and seek to emulate us in liberty.

tldr: We have to be the best West, better than ever before, be so rich that they want to be like us. Our values ARE better than theirs but we don't live them truly so we aren't an inspiration to the world anymore.

Sarah Haider is so fucking hot, would make her wear a burqa made of my jizz. Any nudes or sexy photos?

because i'm not a christ cuck

Because, in addition to following a retarded and savage sandnigger religion, they also happen to be retarded and savage sandniggers.

People who are too afraid to take on the race question say muslim when really in most cases non-white could be substituted.

*tips Mjölnir*

They can drop the hatred or not, i dont give a fuck just stay out of my country.

they believe in jesus so they're not far off already
>it's the jews only that concern me and likely muslim hate threads are probably mostly jews

an ex-muslim is no longer a muslim so I don't hate them

that's why islamophobia rules, if you hate someone for their race they can't really do anything about it, they cant just give up being black, but if you hate someone for their religion they can give it up at any time

Because hating mudshits is just a nicer way of saying you hate darkies. Fuck niggers.