Daily reminder that Putin is the political genius of our generation and the only European leader who has the balls to...

Daily reminder that Putin is the political genius of our generation and the only European leader who has the balls to say what is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4YfPbvL9Gk

If I had told my grandfather before he died that one day, the only person trying to save the West would be a former KGB spy turned president of Russia, he would have laughed in my face. Now, it looks as if the East is going to have to save the West... from itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin is a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

This whole youtube channel is gold.

kys commie fag

Meanwhile he imports Muslims from Central Asia just like the EU does, but somehow gets a free pass on it because "muh church renovations, muh anti-gay".

Russia has been using mudslimes as cheap labor since the 1800s, m8. It's part of their culture at this point.

>tank protects village
>meanwhile the drunk soviet tank crew rapes every woman and little girl in the village

based jews right goys! AWOOOOO~

Get off the computer, Putin.

>IS-2 will protect you with special APCR(ape) shells

That pic. It brought a tear to my eye.

dont be a jew. Russian muslims are completely different than eurocuckland muslims. What's more, thousands of them pledged their life and loyalty to Putin and to Russia and are now fighting for Russia in Syria. Do you see any of that type of loyalty in EU or murica?

Isn't that a t-34 85

It's an IS-2, IS-2s and T-34s look similar from the rear and it can be difficult to distinguish the two.

How can they be different? muslims = muslims, because Islam = Islam.

b b b but... 4d chess.

...and here's one in better hands.

Russian shill please shill better!

Your shill trainer should be gulag'ed.

"Russian" Muslims are barely controlled by strongmen (Kadyrov) and while Syria is a natural place for Muslims to fight, don't confuse that with loyalty. Muslims are only loyal to their superstition

For the sake of Russia, don't believe anything positive about Islamoniggers. YOU don't matter to them either.

Fat tracks cross snow packs.

Stop using gold rounds.

Interesting picture. I love seeing Soviet equipment in german hands.

putin is playing you for a fool.

his true goal is to divide europe because a divided europe is weaker and thus easier for russia to influence. everything he said is calculated by him in order to gain support from the growing right wing that he himself is fostering via his actions in syria.

putin is far more devious than you can imagine.

- Lost Georgia to the west (a former Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS))
- Lost Ukraine to the west (Cradle of the Rus civilization)
- Unable to contain Syrian balkanization (one if its major allies in the ME)
- Lost all of his country's economic prosperity by continuously engaging with the west.
- Set Russia's course for another social and economic collapse.

>Genious

My only question is how stupid is your average Russian that Putin is still a popular figure in Russia.