Rangers

what does Sup Forums think about the rangers?
pretty set on enlisting into them

What is a ranger?
A RPG job?

Why should I care?
Seriously this is the difference between a good and bad thread

good goy

This thread is quarantined.
Anyone who posts after this is a faggot.

You'll need the training for the civil war. Be careful that you don't die fighting for the jews before the civil war, tho'.

Ah shit. I totally didn't see that.

you'll probably wash out

good luck

As much as I love these autistes, pol is the last place to get advice about the military.

These faggots, while honorable in other places, don't know shit about what it means to be in the military

glorified long range infantry patrolmen

t. a doc who got stuck with some somehow

Wasn't Fort Benning shut down a few years ago?

Army special operations

kill yourself, kike puppet

You’ll probably quit.

>Fort Benning closed

Whoa there. Maybe look that up before saying retarded shit.

>Wasn't Fort Benning shut down a few years ago?
Hell no who told you that

They got a bunch of shit from BRAC'd bases in the last decade or so

Get ready for the PAIN bro.

I prefer rolling mage

kek

Fuck off. You'll drop the first day of training

Try /meg/ on k

>Fort Benning closed
>Rangers are special forces

Are high?

sure, do you have a burner email? i will share you all the top secret missions we engage, who our HVTs are and my bitcoin address.

inb4 a bunch of neckbeard Sup Forumstards, POGs, and boot grunts who never saw combat start telling OP things they know nothing about.

OP you don’t enlist into the rangers, you enlist 11B infantry then go to ranger school to get your tab. It’s basically just advanced infantry training and not as cool as you think.

theyre a bunch of fratboy chad wannabe's who just want an excuse to rape and kill people because they have little man syndrome. trust me.

>shut down fort benning?

No, but they fucking should. Every base in georgia should shut down: warner robins, benning, hunter, gordon, king bay, moody, etc.

Georgia is a pile of shit, and should have been the quarantine zone for niggers after the civil war.

Still better than ft Polk

Yeah. You get 1d8 for hit die and have access to some magic similar to what druids get, plus you get hunter's mark.

did my basic there, can confirm.

>still better than leonardwood or irwin.

I thought FLW was pretty decent for a training base.

If you're serious, secure an 11X Option 40 contract ASAP while still early into the fiscal year.

>"But my recruiter said I can go to RASP af-"

If it's not in writing, it probably won't happen. They're recruiters, not career planners. Start regulating your diet, daily routine, and fitness routine. Study injury prevention techniques, stretching, etc, from planning your exercises to warm-ups and stretching. Calisthenics/muscular endurance exercises > weights/strength training. Your cardio needs to be immaculate. You have to be tough as nails and be willing to rise and shine to long days of pain. Max out the APFT. Have a basic understanding of triage/first aid and weapons systems going in, get some current FMs/TMs from the nearest military surplus store if you feel so inclined. You'll learn some cool shit and meet cool dudes, but do bear in mind what the US military is actually used for. Your chances of losing life and limb are much higher than others as a Ranger, and it won't be for the glory of the Republic. If you want to focus on domestic defense and learn infantry tactics, just join your state's National Guard. If you want to play high speed/low drag, do all of the above. It's a serious commitment. Be ready to have joint/back problems that most young men don't have, if nothing worse happens to you.

Also:
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

WRONG BOARD.

Wasn't the idea pretty much to have a regiment of tough, jump capable LRRPs for SOCOM?

I agree fuck Benning and fuck Georgia

Ok, but are there any disadvantages

listen to this user.

Verbal promises are worthless.