Clinton Uranium a Nothingburger?

So what ever happened to the clinton/obama uranium story?

I haven't seen it covered on MSM or even by Youtubers

Other urls found in this thread:

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/10/20/bill-clinton-met-with-putin-at-his-house-while-muellers-fbi-knew-about-clinton-foundation-uranium-donors/
change.org/p/congress-start-congressional-investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-hollywood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty sure that using your position in the United States government to demand and receive bribes from foreign powers is against the law and should result in prison time for a certain pant-suit wearing ex-presidential candidate

Vast Rightwing Conspiracy.

it was all russia's fault hilldog dindu nuffin

Shoo shill

If you can read this and think in any way shape or form this is a conspiracy then I'll suck your tranny cock and vote blue for the rest of my life

Fwd: ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/10/20/bill-clinton-met-with-putin-at-his-house-while-muellers-fbi-knew-about-clinton-foundation-uranium-donors/

OP's right. I knew when I read/heard Styx talk about it the discovery would culminate into nothing, because the letter agencies are on her side

care to explain?

obviously. But why isn't on MSM, or much less being covered and shared endlessly by the leagues of centralist youtubers who are always looking for content?

that why she is in the UK. she wont return until she is told its safe meaning she bribed investigators for a 4th time

>ibankcoin.com

wut

Seriously, links like that are not helping.

Hey lefty, its been all over Fox News for days now....give it a try, its called Fox News .

Ya it’s nothing. Still fake news.

Why? All they did was attack Obama and Hillary. Now all they do is defend Trump. Looks like they are back to attacking Obama and Hillary again.

>Trump pls uranium to Russia
>impeached in 24 hours

>Clinton sells uranium to Russia
>"lol nbd"

just sounds like you want to suck TRANNY COCK

Nobody is interested in talking about it again, this was already covered in the wikileaks release. People are fatigued and nobody on any side has a very long attention span.

ARCHIVE FAGGOT.. WE NEED THE ARCHIVE LINK

>fox is partisan
>now lemme tell you about what I heard on CNN today!

Is Weinstein a nothing burger too?
change.org/p/congress-start-congressional-investigation-into-child-sex-abuse-in-hollywood
Even though it's on a shit website.

take note of the paid shills typing style and shilling tactics after it has changed ID's

HEY DIPSHIT, IF YOU'RE SO NEUROTIC ABOUT ARCHIVE LINKS YOU'RE PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF MAKING THEM YOURSELF.

ALSO, JUST USE AN ADBLOCKER LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN AND YOU'RE COSTING THEM MONEY WHEN YOU CLICK THEIR ARTICLES

Oh, it's a burger, alright.

You have to keep grinding it out PUSSY-CHAN-POL FAGGOTS. Freedom isn't free and it isn't for the WEAK!!! Fucking worthless...

Have some patients. It's the quiet before the storm

You really need to up your game to be a successful shill. Lurk for a year fagit.

Amazing chart. What is it

yeah but it would be damning to the democratic party

It is completely getting scrubbed. It was trending on Twitter and had to be taken off twice. Each when it had reached over 75,000. Those trying to type it in on live chats are getting their comment deleted immediately and if you try to buy a super chat, it blocks your wallet. They are gagging the hell out of it.

>*Sticks fingers in ears*
>LALALALA