JoJo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chJWxSOnxlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to buy Jojo merch

Fuck David for this abomination, looks nothing like KQ. Like OVA Dio looks nothing like Dio, AND quality too.

i like killer queen's new ears
fight me

To be fair, neither did anime DIO post DIO's World. Nigga looked like a super saiyan.

Gappy is the most autistic JoJo.

I don't get the outrage over KQ's new design. It's not as good as the original KQ but it's fine

Gappy makes me happy

off to a gureito start with this thread

I'd go to jail for punching a retard.

That's because overreacting to David Productions doing literally anything is what these threads are best at.

What is [Scapegoat Wax]'s stand power

What I liked about the kitty was his neutral look of "We are doing this now? Cool". This one has too much purpose and ambition. I fucking hate it.

OVA DIO at least looked good.
And better than David's.

Joseph's dub voice > Joseph's sub voice

The new design isn't that bad besides most of the head...

You don't just change something when adapting it. Also, we don't know if it's actually a design change or just shitty art.

OVA DIO was amazing. Too bad his VA sucked so hard.

dont hurt yourself

Nah, that's Jotaro. Memes aside that thing Araki said about Jotaro assuming others know what he's thinking is the closest any Jojo comes to it.

What? High DIO looks the same in the anime.

Post parts everyone has forget about

>We don't know if it was a design change

Stop spreading this fucking meme.

>got the rights to use Vanilla Ice unchanged
Fucking how? Doesn't America have copyright laws like a steel trap unless you pay gajillions if dollars?

I want to get into this series but I don't know if it's worth it. I really like character that combine two seemingly diffrent things in their attacks. Are there any in this one?

>episode 22 comes out
>it's got some budget
>everybody forgets about the shitstorm and gets used to the new design
Calling it. RHCP part 1 was full of QUALITY but in Part 2 when the important shit went down it looked nice. Shigechi's death will be well animated

If they changed some shit like Cheap Trick a few people would care only. But it's a fan-favorite. You don't mess with that.

Jorge Joestar
Diamond Is Unbreakable outside of arcs with Kira

They're both autists.

I find it weird how David made lipstick Dio look as good as possible while normal Dio looked horrendous, sans episode 22 against Joseph and Kakyoin, he looked good here

0/10 bantz

See me after class.

Those do not look the same, and DIO had super saiyan hair in all of DIO's world when in the manga it just gets like tbat after he ascends to High DIO.

Literally this, everyone's just flipping their shit over nothing at this point. We've had 7 threads of complaints about KQ in the latest episode, now chill for fucks sake and wait for this friday.

Araki's art post part 4 is absolute shit. Fight me faggots.

That's true autism. They did a test on autistic kids and took a pencil case, removed the pencils and filled it with candy. They asked the kids "what would someone else expect is in this pencil case?" and the kids would reply "candy" because the kids knew there was candy in them and in their world so did everyone else.

>just got to sugar mountain
holy shit, part 7 is amazing

No. It doesn't. They just don't want to take risks so they take the safe route.

Why did they fuck his hair so much in the anime, oh my god.

Same with Kira in the last episode, are they going to give fucking dragon ball hair to every main villain now?

Part 7 exists faggot

I will never get over the ears and forehead slope. I hate them in the key art, and I will hate them in the show.

Hamon is better than Stands.

What this user said Kira had that hair for that moment in the manga too.

See

It's a tonal shift. Some like it and some don't.

Part 7 has fantastic art sans the Araki curse of early arcs looking like shit, but it's a different style to first four.

There is no need to be upset.

I don't know what that means, but the fights in JoJo are about using your abilities and surroundings to outsmart your opponent.

That doesn't make episode 21 any better in retrospect. I don't understand the point of this post.

Vanilla Ice could use the publicity and signed off on it maybe?

I liked it.
My favorite DIO has to be the one from Heritage though.

You're a fucking retard. Did you even read the post I'm replying to? Shit, did you even read my post? Your reply makes no sense. I doesn't remotely start to answer what I asked at all.

Thank you. Finally someone else that thinks that.

Gappy makes me happy

And Part 8's art is even better since Araki got rid of the sameface Part 7's had.

Sure, I'll fight you.

His VA just sounds so flat. There was absolutely no emotion in his performance. Definition of phoned in.

>Kira had that hair for that moment in the manga too.
For one panel, then it went back to normal.

too little too late nigga

I'm pretty sure Vanilla Ice actually gave them the thumbs up to use his name.
Just like it will go back to normal in next week's episode. Do you really think they're keeping Kira with saiyan hair? He just has it a few times, one in this week's episode and once during SHA.

I don't know, that sounds sarcastic to me.

>part 4 fags are this delusional

THE
DESIGN
WAS
CHANGED

You're such a fucking idiot that I'm not even going to put thought into a serious reply.

Man, my favorite thing about Killer Queen was always how evil it looked! Based DP!

What? I'm agreeing with you.

Johnny's a twink and Gyro's a fag. Should've made it more The Man With No Name and less Queer Eye

>Highway Star
>Cinderella
>I Am An Alien
>every Rohan arc
>Harvest
>Super Fly
>Pearl Jam
>forgettable

Why do you think that?

I apologize if you're being sincere user, I just don't know who to trust around here anymore

You forgot Enigma Boy

>OVA DIO was amazing.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

Dio, as an immortal vanpire, is supposed to look 18-20. Pic related looks a 40 year old man cosplaying as Dio, NOT Dio.

Not canon

I let my grandpa's dog fuck me when I was 12.

You think so? I think it just wasn't as over the top as the other DIOs we're used to, but he sounded really sexy when calm for me. I really like his "ZA WARUDO" too. Not the best but I'd say the only bad voice DIO's ever had was in the SNES rpg.

>It's another complain about KQ's design and QUALITY for the 100th time thread
Do you guys ever get bored of beating a dead horse? We know it's shit, might as well wait till friday to see how it'll look in action.

They need to stop outsourcing to Korean sweat shops. Problem solved.

Jedah was best DIO for sure. Koyasu's PB Dio was great, but I don't care much for his DIO.

That doesn't even look like a man, holy shit what a monster

>the whole Jorge
>not canon

>Le bait maymay
Yeah, and Jotaro is supposed to look 17. Fuck off.

Best villain.

How am I the idiot? The user I'm replying to said that Viz got the rights to use Vanilla Ice's name. I asked how they did that considering that America has really strict copyright laws. Then you come along and say that they just want to take the safe route.

How does that answer my question at all? Or even make sense? The safe route to what?

Don't you mean "shit since after 3 up to 7"?

Nah. Some parts may suffer from sameface, but I'll take that over shitty anatomy.

user, here's your answer.

>could
He already did sign off on it, like ten years ago. Vanilla Ice is in the official English translation.

Not him but if the jews never got on their case about the name in the first place then it should've been fine

That or Vanilla Ice is a lowkey jojo fan

Isn't Vanilla Ice a super chill guy these days?

If you would've followed the conversation in the previous thread you would know that the "safe route" i'm referring to is them censoring the names so they don't RISK a lawsuit. They don't have enough money to waste on a suit even if they win.

Why are Jojofags so divided over everything now? It wasn't that bad some years ago

>Killer queen finally looks like a female because manliness is extinct in jojo.
Only took 4 parts.

IT WAS ME _________

Because people have different opinions. Water is also wet. More at 11.

Contrarianfags came into the fandom.

user with all these constant fixed images I'm seeing do you think someone would actually go out of their way to just redraw any still scenes in the anime like that one guy who tried fixing Josuke in this vid? youtube.com/watch?v=chJWxSOnxlw

Are you a girl?

Everyone was in harmony until the Elitists attacked

There's different opinions, and there are retards shitting on post Hamon Jojo

That looks masculine to you?

Different user but he's right. You asked how it was possible considering the strict copyright laws and he answered that question in the first sentence in his post.
>No. It doesn't.

He then elaborated by saying that most companies don't want to take any risks on the off-chance that someone does try to sue them so they just change the names. It nullifies that 1% chance into a 0% chance. And then you called him a fucking retard while acting like a fucking retard.

Teru is forgettable though

>RHCP part 1 was shit, second part was ok
>Same with the Rohan arc
>Next episode will probably look fine

So, for every decent episode we have to endure a shit looking one. Considering the last episode of the series has to look good, the previous one will have AIDS tier visuals if we stick to that rule.

Josuke vs Kira having DIO's World QUALITY treatment confirmed!