How to make a bad girl go good?

Help I have a roastie that i want to make into a tradwife to save the west.

absolute slut who claims she's "pansexual"

You cant

Pansexual? Yeah, you're suckered by the threesome with two women thing. (I was...)

She means "lesbian who can't find another lesbian to mooch off of".

Just move on OP. Been there, done that, and seen it done to others.

Shes ugly as fuck

pic not related

She looks like a pig and you're wasting your time.

>pansexual

I had to look that one up...
Damn I feel old, we used to call that Bisexual.

Pansexual is usually a dyke (Stud now?) that also takes dick (usually are literal prostitutes)

OP needs to get out more. Yeah the "plenty of other fish" shit is cliche, but it's still true. Spend too much time around a limited number of females and you'll feel an incredible urge to bang them. Understandable, but definitely not a good reason to wife-up a 6/10 slut.

The thing about purity is you can't restore it, all you can do is cherish it, so when it's gone there's no real way to get it back.

Give up the dead weight before it drags you down too

>tradwife
Dude tradionalism is a 4/pol/ meme. 8/pol/ doesn't even use it. It's fucking gay.

Futurism is the only hope. You want to turn a whore into a house wife? You can't. It's her life. Look onward.

/thread

You just want to get laid... Its ok

You CAN NOT CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE, only yourself.

You are not this girls god she changes if she wants to, not if you want to.

Talk to her not us.

this. Use her up for awhile if you want, then discard. I wouldn't personally touch it with a 10' pole though.

>Traditionalism is a meme.
Sweetie.

You can't, once the liberal BS, tri-gender brainwash has set in you can't return a woman back to normal, trying to do so is like trying to dress a pig in silk and have it dance a valet.

>Won't happen, can't happen.

Question to Christian Sup Forumsacks: what do you think of a Pentecostal chick who claims to be a "feminist Christian" and wants to be a pastor? Did I make the right choice to ghost her?

IMHO, you did good on dropping her. Bitch claiming to be a feminist christian, she is a feminist then a christian, she won't value you, respect you or treat you well, any bitch that says "im a feminist" is a no go.

yes. any chick who claims to want any sort of outlandish shit is just an attention seeker. she'd cheat on your with someone who validates her bullshit with more enthusiasm

Don't even bother.

Ha ha ha, I just found out what a roastie is!

her name is devon, right

>Thinking you can unfuck all those dicks

And don't worry, user. Once she has settled down with a nice guy like you she'll become asexual (until she finds someone to cheat on you with)

if she's not a virgin she's not worth your time

this will work every time

You did good mate. She sounds nuts.

This. Cut your losses and move on.

If she's young and it's just a fantasy she might grow out of it but it will take years. If it's some core part of her identity she might not.

Big hint: She's a Lesbian looking for a Cuck to mooch-off of

massive dyke vibe

Not gonna happen just like she isn't going to change you

>trad____
Stop this.

This is the second thread like this
There is an advice board /adv/

this

Thanks lads. Not once did she ask me about my interests or goals in life. The whole conversation revolved around her goals, her feminist Christian views, her views on gender roles in the family, and her trying to indirectly convince me to support her goal of becoming a pastor. No thanks.

>go good
Can't be done. You can't put that beef back in that sammich.

Can't you just find a normal girl? God, this board is full of fucking retards.