Love Live

Love Live thread

BLOWN

Fatamaru and Yoshitko are the worst aquors.

Why is she wet?

kanan

They are standing on a pier and it is very windy.

>4 hours untill I have to wake up

Yoshiko is objectively the best singer. This is not up for debate.

I want to marry Dia and make her a happy mother.

This is nice. Please don't be like the user who wants to make her a single mother

Dia has a rather peculiar taste

The world of school idols is cruel and unforgiving

>UmiNico

Why is this even a thing?

In Aqours maybe.

Because Dia

Must be a new thing

Agreed. I can hardly wait for her solo album.

Reminder: Only Chika deserves hugs and kisses.

Go to sleep you baka!!!

I want to kill Kanan.

Daily Reminder that ยต's would get jobbed in the current Love Live competition

Which Muse girl and which Aqours girl do you think is most likely to be a sociopath? I think I'm a sociopath so I'm curious.

I would say they all do, but Chika definitely deserves them the most

Hanamaru is fat.

I really want to marry her, why life is so unfair?

>I think I'm a sociopath
I think you're an underage faggot

So flat.

I want her to make me a single father.

And that's the best of her traits. It's like the Sunshine team went "How can we make the worst girl of 2016?" when they created Hanamaru.

TODOKETE

So when do the rest of Aqours pin Kanan down and hug the shit out of her

zura

I am so waiting for this. I think it's going to have to be Dia that hugs her, maybe followed by Mari from the back, and then the tears will flow, and they'll get the band back together

Is it Saturday yet

Is it just me or are her arms chubby?

Let's figure out why Dia is more popular than Kanan. No shitpost replies, only serious discussion.

Dia, unlike Kanan, has actually tried to stop Chika's ambitions and You mentioned she stopped other girls in the past. Dia bossed around the most vulnerable kawaii girl in the world by making her stop liking idols. Kanan hasn't done anything in the show--literally--besides refuse to join. She isn't any edgier than Maki for reference.

The difference must be made up for in some other way. What makes Dia good that Kanan lacks? Screen time for one thing. A personality. She's been redeeming herself by being caring for Ruby. Kanan has had zero funny scenes. Do people actually enjoy Dia being bitchy in a way? What else can you think of?

No they don't. It's just a huge popularity contest anyways and they got a lot of devote supporters when they miraculously beat A-Rise.

As long as they don't suddenly get boyfriends or totally suck past the point of plausible denial, they'd still win.

Friendly reminder to DON'T bully and think lewd things to Riko-chan!

Riko pleases old men for money

>uminico
how crack can it go
did they even talk to each other once

Dia's initial sternness has now been offset by some tenderness, which makes her much more endearing. It's also evident how much she loves school idols; it's enough to break down her usual prim and proper appearance

Kanan has just been there and almost uniformly grim. I don't dislike her, but the other girls really need to break down her walls soon

>dia and ruby dressing up and pretending to be idols
>dia being a clutz
>that show of affection for ruby
She is way more likable than Kanan so far.

SO C U T E

Who will be the first Aqua VA to get a sexual scandal?

You've mostly nailed it.
We were shown Dia's bitchy side at first, and even then with a lot of cracks in her armor already, and her caring onee-san side later. Seeing her with Ruby more often and learning about the 3rd years' past helped make Dia's motives simple and clear.
From Kanan they've shown us a friendly side at first, but just briefly and with an ominous foreshadowing, then proceeded to remove her from the action, just giving her more ominous one-liners and keeping her motives murky and hard to relate. Then she finally gets a more meaningful scene and acts like a bitch with the audience still in the dark about her.
Kanan was just really badly handled by the staff.

This is Riko we are talking about.
She pleases everyone for money.

Both Kanan and Dia are bitches. It's just that Dia also actually had some screen time to do things other than be a bitch.

So I haven't had time to keep up with the latest opinions on the LLS fandom as a whole. Who's the least popular character right now? I'm guessing either Kanan or Mari.

That's what happens when you keep enabling people's delusions.

REPARATIONS SUNRISE

FULL KANAN EPISODE IN S2

Shitting on Kanan and whining about drama in general are probably gonna be the trend this week.

That has been the case since the beginning. As you can imagine, the anime hasn't helped change the situation at all.

>inb4 someone demands the newest poll that has kanan go up one position

I'm sure there's something about Kanan we don't know yet. Maybe not muh dark past exactly, but the next episode appears to be focused on her, so we'll probably see her actions justified even by a bit

Mari has just the right amount of fat tissue.

It's definitely related to the circumstances around Mari leaving. There's something Kanan hasn't forgiven Mari about yet, and I hope that's what we'll learn next episode.

I don't think I'll forgive Kanan if they don't give a really convincing motive

Kanan probably ghosted Dia and Mari. It's Sora no Method 2016 version. Kanan is Shione and Mari is Nonoka.

Actually you owe us

The 3rd years are late and owe us some songs

*Mari probably ghosted Kanan and Dia

when people do not behave as perfect logical systems, I get confused and upset

>going full emo over it
At least Dia is pissed but remains a functional human being.

That's more or less what I'm thinking as well. And I never really started liking Shione. Fuck.
REMOVE SAUCER

The saucer was cute, fuck you.

She'll get you first.

Never heard anyone ship those two. MakiNico is the most popular pairing by far, isn't it?

Nothin personal... best grill....

I want to hug Kanan.

>Current year
>Not voting for Sub-Title
What is wrong with you guys?

Do you find agreeable that Dia has by far the best voice in all of Aqours?

Every person that didn't vote for Strawberry Candle deserves to die.

HUG!

Trips confirm.
She has a strong yet soft tone.
It's literally perfect.

I do not.

Were these the other names that didn't make it when they held the contest to name the second generation?

>I didn't want to use this yet

Yes, by far, except when she has to sing.

I want her to snorkel more. Is that lewd enough?

To this day I still do not understand what the fuck was the point of this girl in all of the movie.
At first I thought they would make her to be a lost sister of Honoka or whatever, but she turned out to be a fucking who in the end and no fucks were given ever since. Maybe we'll see her in Aqours' movie.

I don't know, I wonder if they were trying to have a name with a symbol in it or something. These were probably the sub-unit names maybe

Speaking voice? I'll agree there. Singing voice? Give me Riko, Yoshiko, and Hanamaru over her.

This.
I want her to choke on my cock.

I am too far gone, everything she does is lewd to me

Honoka time travels and shit yo

I love Mari's orgasm face

Forced hugs

She does these lewd things for spiritual enlightenment, user. Maybe you should too.

Her jealousy is lewd

The singer was a former idol who gives Honoka perspective on the past and future of the school idol scene. It makes Honoka realize the ephemeral nature of school idols. The mic she leaves with Honoka is like a symbol for the wisdom passed on and a new path for Honoka to follow.
That's how I interpreted it at least. It takes some brain power to understand Honk.

I wonder what the real ending was for them. I know they wanted to continue but also quit too.

I guess we will find out when the next half of LLS comes out

I want more hairbun Riko

Fighto Chikan-chan

How about hair down and ready Riko?

She just wanted to wrap her hands around her stomach and press her head into her ass, and came up with the "the water's too cold" as a cover story

And hell, who can blame her

Ready for a good night's sleep you mean