Why does Sup Forums hate Jews...

why does Sup Forums hate Jews, who factually have higher IQ's and a better standard of life than the average "pure white european"?

Isn't this hatred akin to the hatred blacks have for whites, whites who are in a sense a guiding, intelligent, adult hand to a dumb, naive child? In the same way, Jews are more enlightened than the dull, dirty whites. Shouldn't we follow them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=3m36s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/prize_awarder/committee.html
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/themes/peace/committee/nnclist/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0
youtube.com/watch?v=jcQOYLwixZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish IQ is a myth.

/thread

if it's a myth then why are most CEO's and top scientists/Nobel prize winners Jewish or have clear ancestral ties to Jews?

oneupmanship

Nepotism.

Higher IQ brings more responsibility.
Wouldn't you hate a parent who used their authority to manipulate and exploit their child?

Einstein. case closed
lol plagiarist. Zionist. hypocrite, wife-beater, Krauticide supporter.

Sure, their IQ is just a myth. Yet they head every company in every industry that matters. Media? 90% Jewish, Entertainment 90% jewish, Financing/banking all jews, GM, GE, Ford, social media, all jews. Yet they are less than 0.15%. Somehow they build the credentials to lead everything but are actually very stupid people.

Nepotism.

>one of the smartest people ever
>I proved my point
what is your point? That he believed in a state for Israel while he fled a country that was systematically committing genocide his people?

SLIDE THREAD

We are under attack from Sorosbots. Do not add posts to slide threads. Warn others then go to other threads.

Wtv (((you))) said ...

Oh wow, how do you know? I didn't even notice! Point me in the direction of the threads that are not slide threads please so I don't get fooled again with a thread you don't like.

racism

How many of the Noble prize committee are actually jews? would love to see a source for that

I'm no antisemite, but IQ alone couldn't explain such overrepresentation.

Jews are 2% of the US population. There are more high IQ non-Jews, of any race, than there are high IQ Jews.

so their jewish parents gave them the job, and the jewish grandparents gave those parents the job, and so on.... but it all goes back to a Jew creating the company in the first place. Jews are the greatest innovators in history, and nepotism doesn't explain how the greatest scientific contributions disproportionately coming from jews

Not according to white nationalist racial realist Richard Lynn

Also how the fuck do the Jews control the world and do all these insanely complicated conspiracies so easily WITHOUT being intellectually superior?

Same excuse niggers use to explain white success. "They cheated!!!!"

Before the Jew, the "racial realist" becomes an albino nigger, making every excuse in the book lest he take responsibility for his own failures

this And those aren't the fields that 'matter'. They just do better in jobs where their ideas don't really matter if they actually work out or fail miserably

Look. You can sit here and argue all you'd like. it won't change the fact Jews are about to be exposed and BTFO in front of the entire world and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>Isn't this hatred akin to the hatred blacks have for whites
yes

>Shouldn't we follow them?
they are not stupid enough to let us in their club

Oh, of course, they just lead everything but everything doesn't matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>146067264
Kill yourself, kike

nepotism is all they have.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=3m36s

Jews are smart, but they use their intelligence for bad ends. Jews are just an exacerbated form of the "smart sillies" phenomenon and are hyper liberal because they are prone to (faulty) abstraction and mostly live around other Jews. If Jews lived around more blacks and Hispanics, then they would change their tune.

Admittedly, Jews also have a stronger bias towards financially rewarding careers than gentiles. From personal experience, I went to heavily Jewish university and the Jews tended to focus on more financially rewarding majors while the white goys were more likely to get liberal arts degrees. What gets Sup Forums is that Jews have an extreme liberal bias coupled with a large amount of ethno-nepotism.

If it's any consolation, most secular Jews have extremely low birth rates and lots of Tay-Sachs disease.

How do

Christcucks literally handed the Jews their positions of authority and power on a silver platter. Jews today inherit this status and wealth. It's not rocket science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

time, deceit , manipulation, corruption.

Jews are great at verbal diarhhea, and especially so because they are non-threatening and speak in general, yet still obfuscating terms. Both of these traits persuade the average viewer to believe the jew is correct in a debate, because they listen to the non-verbal cues and audience reaction, rather than the actual words.

Most CEOs are not jewish. A high percentage of them are in comparison to their population in the US. The ones who push multiculturalism are most certainly jewish. Top scientists? No one even knows any top scientists. And the Nobel prizes are a jewish competition for jewish interests.

Jews stab the person in front of them in the back, until they get to another Jew.

White people are better than anyone else, but we think of the Jews as regular people, which leads us to be stabbed in the back and thrown down the hill, especially nowadays where we have to be tolerant.

The Jews are indeed our closest rival in the race war, which is why white people need to realize that the Jews must be eliminated.

isreal's IQ was 95, last time i checked.

also only 40% jewish

korban omer, sacrifice of the omer, is the essence of Jewish belief that they're above the animals (goyim). They believe that they were animals like us as they left Egypt, but ascended in the wilderness to deserve their chosen status.

Steal cheat lie beats a man who keeps his word every time.

How many of the Noble prize committee are actually jews?

If the jew was purple this wouldn't be true.

In every organization that has a selection process to admittance the jew selects jew and whites select by merit. Jew poses as white and on occasion will be selected on merit. More jews in selection process means more "voting" for new jew. Once past majority point only jews selected. All other non-races do this as well but it obvious when black is only selecting blacks so they couldn't get away with this in the past. Jews success has solely been because of their ability to hide as white.

This is what the Spanish Inquisition was really about. Spain was actually very liberal to open jews, inquisition was about rooting out the ones pretending to be Christians in order to take over power structure.

A generation died out in the 40 year wilderness trek, and a younger generation replaced them, according to their beliefs.

Because they have no souls.

Why would they be trying to help us? No, their whole culture is riddled with contempt for and permission to exploit the goyim.

Now that we know, is this one last twist, claiming you're trying to help us? How dumb do you think we are?

Most Jews only feign intelligence using phoney psychobabble which some idiots mistake for intelligence.

All the Jews I have know have been very gross, dirty and selfish. Smart sure in some ways but totally retarded in other ways.

Smarter isnt always better. Look at Asians, they have the highest IQs per capita but they cant drive and have no common sense. Being able to accumulate wealth is meaningless if you dont have heart.

They are against whites, who they call goyim and dispise, newfag, that's the thing

>why does Sup Forums hate Jews
Because of their influence on society despite having small numbers.

Why is it ok to hate Amalekites, wishing to eradicate them from the earth? hmmm
Hate ametek = ok.
Goyim hating anything = not ok. Love not hate? one standard for you and another for me.

Also, to enter Israel from the wilderness, they had to kill off every tribe that lived there.

Because jews are not some kind of loving Shepard. Whites are something they use for their own benefit. That's why they must be opposed.

Sounds like Sup Forums is jewish

Only way to beat the Jew is to outjew the Jew.

That's blacks', 'whitey stole it from us'-tier. There is a lot of nepotism, but Jews are a very clever people.

The part of their IQ that matters, the verbal, is /125/. Yes really, it's usually listed as 112 - 115, but that's after it's been averaged with their pleb-white-tier spatial intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Evidence_for_a_group_difference_in_intelligence

Dammit, wikipedia got changed, though I presume the 125 verbal IQ is still in the papers cited.

We do follow them. They handle our academics, our news, our policy, our finances, our media, our culture.
And do you know how Jewish critics evaluate the work of their brethren? That we're on a continual downward spiral of superficial, superfluous and cannibalistic creation and content.

Dude the average IQ of Israel is like 90. You're a moron.

you say that but:
0.2% of the population in the world is Jewish
20% of billionaires in the world are Jewish

you jelly?

I don't hate Jews
Jewish faith I have found to be empty
The term Pyrrhic victory comes to mind-not sure why

idk you can look up these people if you wish. Too lazy and about to go to the gym.
nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/prize_awarder/committee.html

At the very least, they're corrupt as fuck. Obongo got a damn peace prize for bombing the shit out of the middle east.

It's actually 95 with 25% arabs and 50% mizrakhim.

Jews wouldnt have been enemy of all races in the world if they werent smart. But that doesnt changes the fact that they are enemy and must be killed off.

Read culture of critique. Jews have high verbal, linguistc and mathematical intelligence but high time preference and are fairly defecient in other areas of intelligence such as spatial intelligence

>Nobel prizes are a jewish competition for jewish interests
This i what you said, and now you can't prove your claim? and nobody cares about the peace prize.

This is a lie. Why not stop exaggerating like a fucking kike? Kike.

nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/themes/peace/committee/nnclist/index.html

The Mizrahim and whatever-the-fuck-else varieties of Jews aren't the evil masterminds that the white, Ashkenazi ones are. It isn't the brown Jews who run things.

Jews are not smarter, they just have loyalty to each other to help each other out over outsiders. Whites tend to follow the golden rule while kikes take advantage of it. But if kikes were truly smart, they wouldn't keep repeating the same mistake that gets the masses pissed off enough to kill and victimize them.

>why does Sup Forums hate Jews
Lurk moar you cocksucking faggot

> high time preference
Really, it says all that? I've got to get around to reading that thing.

I don't know whether 'high time preference' squares with things like the Kalergi plan and Soros' schemes, though. Though I've screencapped an user who said that same thing (somewhere!) - that they're high time preference.

>In the same way, Jews are more enlightened than the dull, dirty whites.
Kikes lived in dirty filthy ghettos. Jews were nothing more but middle eastern gypsies. Poor, illiterate, and living like swine.

Are jews a religion or an ethnicity?
I get the impression that the actual Jewish faith is like a scam that they maintain for muh religious feels . The loophole stuff in their doctrine is hilarious

>lol look guys black people have low IQ hahahaha clearly these are facts
>n-no, jews don't have high IQ, it's j-j-just another l-lie see, look at these cherry picked s-stats also m-muh feelings..

get a load of dat dere appalachian retard edumacation.

seems like almost all of them are Swedes

>Gasden degenerate
IQ is only relevant and accurate below 90, above that it doesn't tell you much.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3oUqKUx2o0

Anyone who is not a retard and has study some history, will know the reason of the jews' present success.

They are rich as fuck because of dumb white people who put their money in their banks and then get loans, watch their movies, listen to their music, etc. Combine this with their extreme tribalism, nepotism, racism and their victimism, and you will understand everything.

Shut the fuck up, kike.

Thanks for the nobels and the Core 2.

Now stop fucking cutting baby penis

>IQ is only relevant and accurate below 90

t. cletus moving his very first goal posts

FPBP

It is not merely about IQ. Jews are despicable, liars, traitorous, they tend to destroy a community from inside. If they are as smart as you believe they are, shouldn't Israel be the most prosperous nation, without USA help?
On the contrary, history shows that great countries, with non jews, like Natsoc Germany, were made great again thanks to it's own people, without jews.

A healthy habit would be to not trust them, as they will backstab you. Another is to care for your people and communities.

Really it doesn't matter what your IQ is when you're a Jew rolling in shit like a pig and act like a degenerate subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcQOYLwixZ4

>nepotism
>trans-generational nepotism maintained due to religion being firmly imposed on their children and society
>lots of time
>religion designed to keep wealth in their racial group while simultaneously allowing them to lie, subvert, enslave and lie people outside their own group
>lots more time of endless, coordinated scheming

None of the great inventors, discoverers, philosophers or artists in human history were Jewish, and Einstein was a complete and utter fraud...

cletus can't stand reality and is slowly starting to realize that he's too stupid to make an argument. fucking lol.

>Another why does Sup Forums
Posting in slide thread.
If you really don't know, lurk more and educate yourself faggot.

>None of the great inventors, discoverers, philosophers or artists in human history were Jewish

Name some. Go on.

Bc they won the race war. They even funded their own ethno-state. Sup Forums is just jelly

>neumann
>bohr
>feynman
>sagan
>oppenheimer
>freud

>Tesla
>Newton
>Galileo
>Edison
>Da Vinci
>Rutherford
>Pythagoras
>Ford
>Darwin

I could go on all day... Absolutely none of these most famous, civilization and humanity-changing geniuses were "Jewish"...

Exactly this. It started in the middle ages with the banning of usury, so Jews were given the position to control money
>give kikes control of money and banking for 500 years
>hmm I wonder why they're so good with money

sagan? KEK

I bet you had to jewgle those, didn't ya.. The choice of .jpg really exposes your JIDF shilling as well.

Also, none of those names are even famous, at all, and I'd comfortably wager that most of them are Einstein-tier frauds anyway.