What did the United States mean by this?

Well Sup Forums?

Reply Sup Forums or I'll just make the thread again

Fuck yourself, nigger.

best dime ever, many of americas aesthetics were cal backs to rome. hence the neoclassical architecture and marble statues in the capital. we also used to do the roman salute to the flag till the suicide of the west in ww2

Lol kys

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

No fuck you user
.no u faggot

kys nigger

Nuh uh make me sagelord

Washington In The Lap Of Rome.

This was made by a black fraternity at the University of Kansas in 1916 (could be off a few years)

>founding date is literally on the wood
I fugged up XDD

Look what supports lincolns hands. America's roots are in Roman tradition and law

what do u mean?

We're a Mighty Faggot.

Shut the fuck up loser

Nice try raid-poster

Don't reply to "hello Sup Forums" threads
Hide "hello Sup Forums" threads
Sage "hello Sup Forums" threads if you do reply

>mfw I never actually noticed this

Old coinage was truly an art form. I love mercury dimes. Looking at a modern clad piece of garbage next to something like a Peace Dollar or a Morgan dollar literally depresses me.

Stop it user. You're hurting my feelings :(

similar to the speak softly, and carry a big stick idea?

had to be before that or in more populated areas. my 88 year old grandfather has said its always been over the heart. my great grandmother wouldve known, she was a school teacher in UP michigan

fuck im so pissed. I had one of these dimes. used it in my weed grinder to break off the kief (inb4 fuckin degenerate etc). I was driving through south Utah, stopped and smoked some bowls climbing this rock cliff area. I got to the top, realized I dropped it somewhere.... never found it cus I had to GTFO from an incoming winter storm.

Washington is litteraly being propped up a fascia

Facism is Federalism per Mussolini, America is the original facist nation and I fucking love all 900 worldwide bases of it. Hail the Trumpenreich...

I love our early 20th century coinage. Best coins we've ever had in terms of design. The left is right about dead white men on on our money, we should idealized art of Liberty and Justice on our money instead.

Ones with big tits.